Historic Documents, Legends in Loreroot.

The main reason the forum was invisible, was to see when someone is actually realizing that the official MD Loreroot forum is not existing anymore.a lorerootian.
You all act like Loreroot is a private land, not part of MagicDuel. Well, as long as it is from MagicDuel, it is not private but public.

Here is a more civilized way of attracting your attention about what is going on, Questions:

1.I do not recall the elections. They never took place.
Why? : There is no record about them in Loreroot Historic documents.(just Metal Bunny post from 2008)

2. I do not admite that Council ever was born.
why? : There is no record about it in Loreroot Historic documents.(just Metal Bunny post from 2008)

3. Wanted to click the link from CoE ally statement.Went to a private forum, unknown, free to download and not a MD official one. They do not exist in MD?I can't look for more details because i am not registered to a private forum?that is not part of MD? :blink:
Why? Errr..do you see the ally page in the MD official Loreroot forum? I don't.

4.Who made the council?
why? There is no record about it in Loreroot Historic documents.(just Metal Bunny post from 2008)

5. When was Loreroot declared not part of MagicDuel and a PRIVATE land?
why? you act like Loreroot (not the ally guardians which is part of Loreroot, the LAND) is a private thingy and come to throw some infos that we, the humans need to accept them.

6. What happens to the ones that have access to Loreroot but they are not observed by the actual Group. Is it like..there are 2 separated Loreroot lands? Is this part of you constitution or just an unfortunate event?

[quote name='Akasha' post='30906' date='May 13 2009, 08:56 PM']3. Wanted to click the link from CoE ally statement.Went to a private forum, unknown, free to download and not a MD official one. They do not exist in MD?I can't look for more details because i am not registered to a private forum?that is not part of MD? :blink:
Why? Errr..do you see the ally page in the MD official Loreroot forum? I don't.[/quote]

I wish to answer to this as I believe I have caused the ruckus. I incorrectly assumed that the link was to a public page and am taking steps to remedy this. It was not meant as an intentional slight. This information will be public available shortly.

Please accept my apologies for this error.

Karak

Hmm Akasha does make many valid point though.

Now i cant argue much on the subject as i have also fallen behind on updateing the historical doc's section for Golemus.

But still LR has not history in the forums so no one know who to talk to or what is the situation in LR
now i know you have your privat forum as does my allaince but that is for private matters.

I suppose the choosing of the new leader and the council is private
but the history of others and the last council and leaders is no were to be found for people wishing to research it.

Again i have also fallen behind on this and will have the details up soon but with regards my own allaince people know who to contact and what the situation is.

Umm, I have material, written by Blackthorn I believe, but I'm not sure if that counts as official material. Apart from that and what is in the AL, I don't have anything that I feel I could put here. The archivist's archives are pretty bare I'm afraid.

May I request, in addition to the council information, a bit of Historical Lore concerning the Land of LoreRoot?

Daniel Raven was, according to what I've read that Mur posted in the Marind Bell topic, a very important figure in the history of LR, became an ally of Marind Bell after the battle over Chaos Wood, and was very ethical and moral in his ways, yet, there is little else to be found of him. Also, there is a reference, (somewhere in one of the historical doc's for another land) a reference to the shades entering and burning LR, yet there is no information to be found to further this "rumor", yet this would be a very important and interesting (at least in my opinion), peice of LR history. If there is reliable and confirmable information somewhere, I'd be more than willing to write the article myself, but, then again, the only information I can find is limited and very little appears to be anything other than rumor due to the randomness of the information.

[quote name='Akasha' post='30926' date='May 13 2009, 08:20 AM']Mur posted the stories written by adi, signed by adi because adi didn't bother to create a forum account.
The stories u refer were submitted by Mur, but it was specified who wrote them and that is ANCIENT LORE.[/quote]

Yes, those are the ones I was referring to. Would we be able to get something like that in here, specifically for Loreroot?

[color="#8B0000"][b]Edit: Loreroot is not witten Lore Root ![/b][/color]

• Root Admin

I feel like pulling my hair out.

people, understand this, before i lose my mind and start deleteing stuff randomly...

the ancient role was made to offer an initial background for some of the things to be presented in realm later on. It was never , (never = under any circumstances and by no one) ment to be used as it is used now or to support events that happen in the present.

Right this moment i simply don;t care anymore what part of the ancient lore was ment to be and what was madeup later and is bulshit, because of the entire trouble caused by this, the entire "ancient" lore is and will remain "ancient", STOP DIGGING! there is nothing there to digg for!

THE ONLY lore you should care about and i will allways support as much as i can is the lore created by your actions, the TRUE history of the realm. Stop hiding behind stories because you are confused and afraid of current REAL situations.

Ady, the onw that wrote the initial ancient role, was asked to write that in order to offer a basic background foundation for the questions to be asked afterwards, but the QUESTIONS are the ones important here, not the past. I was fine with his stories while they were regarded as ancient history at the edge of beeing myth, but after that , under the pressure of your questions, he couldt stop, so he decided to write answers to your questions and compose a world that sounded nice for him and gave most of you reasons to believe wrong things or to support your theories. This history is madeup, its not what i want in the realm, its no longer aimed to create a certain state of mind for you is no longer part of the game. Consider it a nice fantasy story, i dont care!

The questions about angiens, shades, marind, raven and so on, they all had as a purpose to bring forward ideas that were later on burried under more and more explanations from adi or even worse from other people.

Of course you search answers, of course its easier to take out ancient history and pretend its influencing your present, BUT ITS NOT, UNDERSTAND THIS BEFORE THINGS GO EVEN MORE WRONG THAN THEY ARE NOW.

NO MORE FUCKING ANCIENT HISTORY, STOP WITH THIS, THE REALM HAS ENOUGH ANCIENT LORE IN ITS REAL EXISTANCE TO BASE YOUR STORIES ON, USE THAT LORE, NOT THE STORIES THAT ARE MADEUP NOW JUST TO FILL IN GAPS..... I WANTED THOSE DAMN GAPS TO BE THERE, TO CREATE QUESTIONS IN YOUR MIND AND BASED ON THOSE QUESTIONS TO ALLOW YOU TO UNDERSTAND MORE OTHER THINGS....BUT IF YOU GET YOUR ANSWERS IN A FICTIONAL STORYBOOK, THAT POINT GETS LOST. I DONT CARE THEY MAKE SENSE, OF COURSE THEY DO, THEY ARE CREATED AFTER THAT TO FIT WITH THE SITUATION!

THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS FROM THE "ANCIENT LORE" ARE THE THINGS THAT DO NOT INCLUDE CHARACTERS! IT MATTERS HOW GOLEMUS WAS BUILT, IT MATTERS THAT NECROVION WAS NOT INITIALY THERE AND SO ON, BUT THATS IT...

MARIND? WHAT IF ITS NOT A REAL CHARACTER WHAT IF SHE IS A CONCEPT, HOW MANY IDEAS WERE LOST JUST BECAUSE YOU MADE ADY TO GIVE YOU ANSWERS?

I RESPECT HIS WORK AND WHAT HE DID AND I THINK HE IS A GENIUS WRITER, BUT FROM A AWSOME STORY TO A STORY THAT SHOULD TRIGGER CERTAIN THINGS IN YOUR MIND IS A HUGE STEP AND IT SEEMS HE CAN NOT STOP WHEN HE SHOULD.

THE questions ARE THE IMPORTANT THINGS NOT THE ANSWERS, AND I WILL MAKE THAT CLEAR VERY VERY SOON. YOU FORCE ME TO SPOIL THINGS AND I THINK I WILL DO THIS ONE MORE SINGLE TIME THEN ITS UP TO YOU WHAT MESS YOU WANT TO DO WITH MD.

umm ... who was allowed to vote fot the positions on the council seats, and who has say on appointing the top 3 spots as I understand they are handled in separate ways can you explain here so all can see?

thanks
Kragel
The Metal mage

may i further ask who 'all of loreroot' are?
like, only members of lorerootian guilds and the GotR before they dissolved, or also all players who claimed that their role was connected with LR?

Kragel / Burns, why does it matter to anyone outside of the Loreroot alliances who the leaders of the alliances are? No one cares how the leadership of Necrovion was chosen. No one really even knows who really leads in GG. It's not the concern of anyone outside. It was poor form for the GG alliances to attack Loreroot for who they'd chosen as leader, but within their rights to do so. It's also the right of anyone to ask to know how the leadership was chosen, but it's also the right of the loreroot alliances to tell them where they can stick their questions.

I'm also unclear what is served by deleting the Loreroot public forums. They haven't updated their documents and they talk on a secret forum, so they need to be deleted? I don't see that as a reasonable response. People in this game interact in many forms... many of them OUTSIDE the game. It's not a hindrance to the game, it's really a valuable thing that people take the game seriously enough for it to follow them around when they're away from it. They take things seriously enough that they create outside supplements to what's been created for them. If someone could enlighten me on the reasons behind the use of these Gestapo tactics in response to Loreroot, I'd appreciate it.

Edited by GlorDamar

The forum was not deleted. I did not act like a GG ally. I act like a MD player. I would like to know things that need to be public. Kragel IS from Loreroot. LOREROOT IS NOT THE GUARDIANS OF THE ROOT ALLy. Loreroot is a LAND with ppl inside. the probelem comes when the ppl inside start to ask questions. I woul dlike to know the story of the HC, the recent story of Loreroot why can't i know these things? Because i am not in gotr ally or CoE? that's why? Why does Loreroot act ..or some ppl from it act like it is a private land when it is not. Necro did not had elections. There is a dynast. Khal asked Peace to continue the dynasty. that is in the News log so everyone can see it and check and confirm it. The elections, the HC members..sorry i can't go and check if something is true or false since i have no records. Alll the records have are few topics here. Acording to this OFICIAL FORUM, High Council never existed , ELECTIONS never took place...some alliances never existed in Loreroot but maybe in another unoficial forum were a small group of ppl pretend they do the laws and start to order here and there things that should not be like that.

I was ask to vote and even ask to be a part of the council but being that as a the Metal Mage (weapon smith) and other things that serves all lands I did not want to sit on a council for war type things and have declared I was neutral to these things so I choose to stay out of all of this ... I just wanted to see how the council members were voted on and how it all came about

Kragel
The Metal Mage

[quote name='Akasha' post='30950' date='May 13 2009, 10:09 AM']The forum was not deleted. I did not act like a GG ally. I act like a MD player. I would like to know things that need to be public. Kragel IS from Loreroot. LOREROOT IS NOT THE GUARDIANS OF THE ROOT ALLy. Loreroot is a LAND with ppl inside. the probelem comes when the ppl inside start to ask questions. I woul dlike to know the story of the HC, the recent story of Loreroot why can't i know these things? Because i am not in gotr ally or CoE? that's why? Why does Loreroot act ..or some ppl from it act like it is a private land when it is not. Necro did not had elections. There is a dynast. Khal asked Peace to continue the dynasty. that is in the News log so everyone can see it and check and confirm it. The elections, the HC members..sorry i can't go and check if something is true or false since i have no records. Alll the records have are few topics here. Acording to this OFICIAL FORUM, High Council never existed , ELECTIONS never took place...some alliances never existed in Loreroot but maybe in another unoficial forum were a small group of ppl pretend they do the laws and start to order here and there things that should not be like that.[/quote]

What you're pointing out is poor management, not conspiracy. Those records should have been updated, and your actions have brought that to the attention of many. Perhaps the public has a right to know WHO the leadership of Loreroot is, though that point is debatable, but HOW they were elected, appointed or siezed power is not a matter of public import. Loreroot is not a private land, but its alliances are private, or at least somewhat exclusive. The leadership of the alliances is the purview of the alliances. Others that call Loreroot their home but are not part of the alliances are not beholden to their leadership.

I could call myself a citizen of Necrovion and not be in any way responsible to Peace. The flipside of that is that she's not obliged to protect me and could do all she could to eject me. You can choose whether or not to recognize a government, but you'll encounter consequences if you don't.

Now, just because they didn't write about their elections in the forum doesn't mean those events didn't happen... all it means is that they weren't properly recorded. I agree that they should be, but, ultimately, the decision to post that belongs to the alliances. Messing around with their forum, where they store important information, is a petty thing to do just because you don't like what they've done. Having the power to do what you did, Akasha, doesn't mean you should go around abusing it.

Mur, maybe you didnt planed ancient role to has more important role, but it happened, and its making MD even better...
through all history, people used justifications from their "ancient history" for actions... for example: The Crusades

it just made Role Play better

but its your game, do what you want, i'll still play it :)

[quote name='GlorDamar' post='30947' date='May 13 2009, 11:46 AM']Kragel / Burns, why does it matter to anyone outside of the Loreroot alliances who the leaders of the alliances are? [b]No one cares how the leadership of Necrovion was chosen.[/b] [b]No one really even knows who really leads in GG.[/b] It's not the concern of anyone outside. It was poor form for the GG alliances to attack Loreroot for who they'd chosen as leader, but within their rights to do so. It's also the right of anyone to ask to know how the leadership was chosen, but it's also the right of the loreroot alliances to tell them where they can stick their questions.[/quote]

Glor ... while you know i respect you a lot ... think about what you just said...

Khalazdad is the leader of Necro and it was passed to his daughter in his leave where im sure when he can return it could well be handed back over to him .... no mysteries there at all ... and there was even an announcement when the leadership changed and why...

Yrth is the ruler of GG everyone knows this also no mysteries

as for the war and or the attacks they NEVER happened because the preemptive strikes stopped it from ever taking place... yes someone can always argue weather it was fair or not but as you said they had the right to do it

in much the same way the Loreroot does have the right to tell us all to shove it if they so choose ... but would it not make things easier for everyone to trust them and feel they are a part of the game as a whole if the simple questions were just answered so the air of supremacy can be nullified ?

i dont think anyone is trying to attack anyone here just asking questions but who knows im just a dumb half dwarf who should go hide in a tunnel somewhere or hammer on a shield for those of you who wish to fight each other ...

K...

I am very sorry, but look at the important infos that they stored here..This is what i try to point: NOTHING!

until today..late yesterday night in historical was just a post by Metal Bunny from 2008, The CoE, Savels, Crafter had no ally forum sin here...WHY? because they never though that this is the first place were you come and say you are a part from MagicDuel world. Not somewhwere else. Yes, I would like to see the ideea of the HC.

The informations need to be public WHY? so that there won't be any disscussion inside that supposed to exist High Council ..(should i give the example?) Also...what should a HC do? where do i find this?

Should i point at some loreroot ppl that ask what and were? These informations and the allys are Magicduel allys, not exeptions, not private things. Loreroot again is not a private group or groups of ppl. Loreroot and the informations about loreroot and it's alliances (not the things that need to stay secret OF COURSE) ARE PUBLIC NOT PERSONAL OR PRIVATE OR EXCLUSIVES. That's why.

U can;t come to me and ask me (me= one md player) to accept something that is in no records and not explaned. i hear things have changed. I ask from what? Where can i see how it was and how it is? There is no history you erased that history in order to make what?

On this forum, again was nothing intresting ..was closed for 1 day...that's how much time took to the loreroot to find out about this forum..and you know the big issue: 'Was deleted..if yes OMG how can we find who joined Black Thorn quest????'

[quote name='Kragel' post='30963' date='May 13 2009, 10:52 AM']Khalazdad is the leader of Necro and it was passed to his daughter in his leave where im sure when he can return it could well be handed back over to him .... no mysteries there at all ... and there was even an announcement when the leadership changed and why...

Yrth is the ruler of GG everyone knows this also no mysteries[/quote]

My point in both of those instances is that there was no public vote on any of that. Khal was appointed (and rightly so) and handpicked his "family." He became leader of Necrovion due to roleplay and it's documented in the AL.

I kind of knew Yrth was leader of GG, but the case could also be made that Grido or MRD could have some claim to that title. There could be multiple leaders in GG if MRD decided he didn't want to listen to Yrth... The MRs would support MRD without question.

Each land has its own processes. I don't see why Loreroot's are being put under such scrutiny except that it's the one of those 3 regions that is easily accessible by the majority of the players. If it were as closed off as GG, there wouldn't be this level of debate.

To walk in the land yes..but to know the history of the land NO...they kept it secret..so now...it has nothing.

Start working there and answer my questions as they are in name of more players...this is not relaed to a land or something like that..is pure Loreroot MD land. we need to know the history what it was and what it is since u come to us and say : it was....it was suposed to be...go there and see...

[quote name='Akasha' post='30964' date='May 13 2009, 10:56 AM']I am very sorry, but look at the important infos that they stored here..This is what i try to point: NOTHING!

until today..late yesterday night in historical was just a post by Metal Bunny from 2008, The CoE, Savels, Crafter had no ally forum sin here...WHY? because they never though that this is the first place were you come and say you are a part from MagicDuel world. Not somewhwere else. Yes, I would like to see the ideea of the HC.

The informations need to be public WHY? so that there won't be any disscussion inside that supposed to exist High Council ..(should i give the example?) Also...what should a HC do? where do i find this?

Should i point at some loreroot ppl that ask what and were? These informations and the allys are Magicduel allys, not exeptions, not private things. Loreroot again is not a private group or groups of ppl. Loreroot and the informations about loreroot and it's alliances (not the things that need to stay secret OF COURSE) ARE PUBLIC NOT PERSONAL OR PRIVATE OR EXCLUSIVES. That's why.

U can;t come to me and ask me (me= one md player) to accept something that is in no records and not explaned. i hear things have changed. I ask from what? Where can i see how it was and how it is? There is no history you erased that history in order to make what?

On this forum, again was nothing intresting ..was closed for 1 day...that's how much time took to the loreroot to find out about this forum..and you know the big issue: 'Was deleted..if yes OMG how can we find who joined Black Thorn quest????'[/quote]

Now, there's a good point! At least from an administrative standpoint, the fact that the public forum was not being used is a very poor reflection on Loreroot and I think your actions proved a point in that regard.

However, if you choose not to believe that there is a High Council in Loreroot, it doesn't change the fact that it exists and was voted for. I can choose to believe that Canada doesn't exist... that doesn't make it true. If someone posted on this forum that Canada existed, that wouldn't make it true either. You're absolutely right that they SHOULD post their public information in the forum. You're absolutely wrong in condemning them for not doing it.