Problems With K Documents

awiiya

PROBLEMS WITH K DOCUMENTS

1. Sometimes when someone joins the K document group, they don't show up on the members list, and their K document does not show up. Also, they can't leave the group, so they are stuck as invisible. So far, 3 alts have been made invisible.

[attachment=1024:Picture 1.png]

That screenshot was taken with my alt "awiiyas alt" Other alts that are invisible: I am awiiyas alt, I am awiiya alt.

2. Documents that are public are not able to be seen. You click on them, but nothing happens.

[attachment=1025:k document problems.png]

If you notice at the bottom of the page, there is the link. That link leads to the same page.

PLEASE FIX THIS. I paid 4 WP, and I would like a K document that actually works.

Awi

Edited by awiiya

• Root Admin

Will be fixed very soon, sorry for the delay.
message me what alts you want out of the group so you can start with it fresh once its fixed.

p.s. i think this might be an issue with this group because when i tested there was nothing similar going on, anyway we will see soon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

It should be fixed now. There was somehow a problem with the alts that they didn't record the collection id properly. I still don't know why that happened but i could not find any problems when i tested. I suppose the problem was fixed before and it was an isolated issue back then only. Please let me know if you experience similar issues from now on.

Now, the bugged docs in your K collection are still bugged,but, you just have to leave the collection with each one and then join back in and they will be allright. I think there is just one or two, but you know who else is invisible there. The 'abandon' button will now work also for the bugged accounts.

Thank you very much Mur.

The root of the bug, as I discovered, was that if you join a K document group without first adding something to your K document (content and a title) then you would be invisible. So, maybe add an extra check that doesn't allow someone to join a K document group if they haven't first made a K document.

As for the unable to read public K docs, that still is happening to me. I have no idea what is causing that one, but I know of no one who has a public K document that works.

Awi