Votes On King Of Necrovion

Muratus del Mur

• Root Admin

Ok so here are the votes, all details except personal details about players, like name, days, ip etc.
I am starting to have the feeling some of you realy don't trust me, well no problem, votes will always be available public if demanded.

[attachment=1212:Necrovion_votes.html]

P.s. when generating the above attachment i noticed last 4 votes not being marked/counted. After doing a little investigation i discovered that they were cast after i started the count so they were not in my review list. Unfortunatly these votes were not counted. Their influence on the final result is not significant, because of the big score difference, however the votes were given both to peace and jester. I left those on the list so you can see those arguments too.

[s]Mur, download link not there
[/s]
EDIT:YAY, reading!!

EDIT2: since i was one of the people asking to see the votes, just wanted to point out, i want to see them cos i like to read the comments, not cos i don't trust you.[s]
[/s]

Edited by Grido

[quote name='dst' date='14 October 2009 - 01:33 AM' timestamp='1255476834' post='44604']
It's not about trust. It's about the fun they provide ;). Lib's arguments are delicious :D
[/quote]

glad u liked it :)) writing that application was amazingly funny. i got really excited. but i wont repeat myself here i commented on that in the kings topic already

• Root Admin

i will mark the extra votes but they will not cont to the result, only to you score for later.

Once i start voting i cant count anymore in, and i start voting when they reach a high enough number. THey reached 100 just like yrth voting. My mistake i didnt stoped the link before starting to count.

"i belive liberty is the best candidate for this, why?\r\n-he has as you require a strong background\r\n-it was active and gained loyalty from ppls"

"My vote goes to Liberty because he is the only one of the candidates that has put serious thoughts into this. "

Yeah, I'm picking on Lib because it's easy...well more like picking on the people who voted for him xD

• 9 months later...

@Lorenzo: if you have questions, use the Questions& Answers section. Stop spamming old topics.
@Rest of the players: please don't answer to such questions because you encourage the noobs to post them where they should not post them. If you really want to help, PM the one who asked the question.