I Call Bs On The Hc

Yoshi

I call bs. I had 3k heads or so after taking them from chewett2 and I went into the maze and had logged out. I then checked the one page where it shows who's online and how many points/heads they have. For five minutes I had held my heads. I then proceeded to go to a friends house and 8 hours later come back to find I have no heads left, and see chewett2 to have 3k+ heads. Again... I call bs.

Oh god! I missed those topics :D. Chew leave for a while. It brings back so many pleasant memories :D

Yoshi, those things happen EVERY single HC. What happened to you happened to a lot of other players. And unless it's a major abuse (alt abuse, severe bugs abuse) this will be treated like an incident and in 2 days it will be forgotten.
It's your right to complain and to put this "problem" up but don't put also your hopes us for a solution.

Don't get mad, get even :)

But I had checked the page and I still had 3k heads after 5 minutes... and it ALWAYS refreshes every single other time I happened to lose them. I don't understand why it wouldn't refresh properly this time...

To compensate for the lack of online players in the last period, the time a player is kept online if not logged out properly was increased to 1 hour. This will lead to an apparent increased number of online players allowing more fights.

Also an announcement...in case you didn't actually hit the logout button and just closed your window or anything like that

[quote name='Yoshi' date='29 November 2009 - 09:53 AM' timestamp='1259481184' post='48674']
I went into the maze and had logged out. I then checked the one page where it shows who's online and how many points/heads they have.
[/quote]

That page sends you to the login screen if you refresh while logged out. If you were able to refresh it, that means you weren't properly logged out.

[quote name='Grim Angel' date='29 November 2009 - 01:12 PM' timestamp='1259500335' post='48701']
Are we even allowed to win the Heads with alts? It could be seen as alt abuse becaus eof the credits and everything >_> OR I'll start making loads of super powered MP3's :D
[/quote]
Actually with the new extra $40 worth of credit i think it might be possible to use alts to generate overpowered MP3s.

For instance:
$40 credit + just a bit more ([b]EASILY[/b] obtained through other measures) = Rusty/Tokens
Rinse and repeat for 6 months = 6 x Rusty /Tokened creatures
6 x Rusty /Tokened creatures = Winning all HC
Winning all HC = More credit
More credit = Winning all HC and etc etc...

Also I can see the new HC destroying the economy now, it's too easy to obtain a Rusty/Limited creatures. Prices will deflate and the economy may collapse.

Edited by Deatznce0

[quote name='Totenkopf' date='30 November 2009 - 03:50 AM' timestamp='1259574648' post='48751']
That page sends you to the login screen if you refresh while logged out. If you were able to refresh it, that means you weren't properly logged out.
[/quote]

He was most likely logged into an alt. It's quite a common tactic...at least, common enough for me to use it xD