1St Md Special Merchendise Auction

Muratus del Mur

*sighs* murry you should have given them to random new players who couldn't sacrifice them, and not tell us who they were, then let us try to find them :P i can garentee that i could have gotten a great deal on them, as i have gotten a soulweaver for an imperial, a joker, and 10 silver, but for now i will offer what i can :D

130 silver for the spell documents :) (and i still have a lot more to offer :D)

• Root Admin

[quote name='Kragel' date='06 January 2010 - 05:27 PM' timestamp='1262798832' post='52011']
I would offer a Blog Site reviewing the game to collect more players for the Morph Creature and the IV

I am currently getting
about 100 new unique visits on my sites a day and it is growing at a great rate
[/quote]

:P

is this something that can be valued? And can it really be sold?

For example i could say i offer my services to the forum, But im not going to bother because its worthless.

More seriously, I have nothing to give you haven't by your side. All I have is French. I can, time to time translate some spelldoc in french. Let's hope that it will be suffisiant as bid :D:P:D [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons//cool.gif[/img] :)

no i think its perfectly fair Mur to delete posts and lower bids to just keep the higher bids...otherwise its going to be anarchy...and also IAB you bid...130 silver...some people consider a Reindrach to be worth that much alone. I suggest we leave Mur to who decides who bids more.

*sighs* well since i seem to have been told that my bid was to low, i bid 1 unrealesed creature (bought for a soulweaver and a rustgold) for the spell docs, and just so you know i was reading the reindrach as a rustgold.... was only reading the first letter :)) that's how i read fast :P you don't read the entire word... makes the third spot in fenrir's quest a lot easier :P don't have to decode the entire word :P

and extra note, i usually am able to get things for half to a third of their normal cost so you decide what that unreleased creature is worth :P

Edited by I am Bored

• Root Admin

Keep poting incrementaly bigger offers. I have not review all of them yet but when i will do so i will select 3 , one for each item, and we continue from there.

Important update:

[b]- wishpoints, unused, but active, so no wp codes, can be traded
- creatures you trade are traded IN FULL, meaning no transfer penalties apply, no reset no nothing. So brag about you infernally powerfull drach :P
- entire accounts can not be traded, unless a bot account or something very special about it.
[/b]
It will be VERY difficult to decide who bids higher than who, but i tell you one thing for sure, this auction wont go like thise ebay auctions whenre you can win last second with 1 cent difference.. the winning bid has to stand out.

Do not try to please me, i am trying to be objective, your offer should be of interest for any MD player, not for me in particular.

Private bits should be pmd to me in forum please. I will consider them and if they are winning they won't get disclosed. I am increasing the secret bid interval to two, so you cant bid secret unless two other higher bids have been placed above last high bid.

I am open to suggestions for other items of this unique kind for the next auction (later later) ..but please leave the jokes like "Mur account" ..i will be putting that for auction one day but with a few provate bidders that can actualy handle it :)) ... and name wont remain that. jk.or not.

and i repeat this, auction for this is not selling, its converting what you managed to gather on your account to things you will never be able to get in other ways, to have a true collection in it.

----

Update 2:

I will be accepting later advance bids. By that (there is no such term) I mean you can assamble an AMAZING offer and send it to me to se what i can come up with to match it. but later...for now we have this. I think such auctions , again, only for high bidders, are a way on my side to give something nice and on your side to get something unique.

If you feel this auction should not take place, please contact me and tell me, or post on forum. I am very careful with such things , like I was for example with the avatar auction that you voted NO to and i respected that to this day, even if i still think that would have solved avatar issue.

Wow, i talk a lot.

Edited by Muratus del Mur
updated in several places

No disrespect but you see when I go all out on my bid and offer every last good thing i have what is going to happen when someone else offers more? i wont have any counter offer. so i am starting small and just trying to stay above the competition :))