1St Md Special Merchendise Auction

Muratus del Mur

okay i will give it a try but dont blame me if it is to low, it will get deleted anyway:

i am bidding(for the morph): chaos archer with 569 days and over 700 wins,maxed water being with 508 days and 668 wins, 1 silver coin, 1 gold coin, my joker lvl 2, 6000 heat and the heat slots and if it is possible then i would bid my prize i won 2008 for one of the funniest chat logs ever.

Edited by Xcercses

1 gold coin, 17 silver coins, Maxed Unholy Pope(tokens:blooddrop2, claw 1, stardust, kelletha fire, and emeral glare), Maxed Elemental (tokens: claw2,blooddrop3, blooddrop1,claw1, kellethafire,and blooddrop2),and a Maxed Chaos Archer (tokens:Blooddrop2, blooddrop1,claw1, and stardust) for the spelldoc

[quote name='Orlando Gardiner' date='07 January 2010 - 07:13 AM' timestamp='1262870017' post='52091']
since when is that higher than a reindrach and 3 gold?
[/quote]

especially when i bid 130 silver.... 2 gold and 30 silver is only 60 silver... O_o....

I dont know why people keep making posts like that, how many times....

For items of not obvious value, so anything other than pure silver/gold, only Mur can decide what is worth more than any other, it is not for anyone else to decide, so stop making posts commenting about it

• Root Admin

Next time i will be sure to hire a secretary to manage such posts :D 4 pages already. Good that i didn't put up 10 items as i intended.

I will start reviewing them and decide the 3 highest bids this weekend, untill then you can keep posting.

Mods. Please do not clean this topic, i will do so. I want to read all first.

[quote name='Grido' date='11 January 2010 - 05:48 PM' timestamp='1263232085' post='52515']
I believe it was mentioned bidding would end after a week of no bidding on a particular item.

But yes, i would hope that the top bidders are announced before the bidding ends
[/quote]

oowh, oke. I'm sorry, I recall it was afther the weekend, but it is probably my mistake:)

Just going to whait :blink:

I bid...

[u]Angien Level II[/u] (with all Tokens)
[b]Tokens[/b]: Blood Drop I, Blood Drop II, Blood Drop III, Claw I, Claw II, Black Diamonds, Stardust, antifreeze, Gold Tear, Dark Shield, Dark Sky, Black Tear, Onyx Fangs, Claw III, Sunshine, Gold Belt, Osiris Belt, Purpur Moon, Fire Drop, Jewel Shards, Purpur Fog, Kelletha Fire, Emeral Glare, Enlightning

[u]Maxed Pimped Grasan[/u]
[b]Tokens[/b]: Blooddrop I, Blooddrop II, Blackdiamond, Stardust, Gold Tear, Antifreeze, Darkshield, Onyx Fangs, Black Tear, Dark Sky, Sunshine, Gold Belt, Claw III, Fire Drop, Osiris Belt, Purpur Moon, Jewel Shards, Purpur Fog.
With 5,000 won fights and counting

[u]Blood Pact Archer Level V[/u]
[b]Tokens[/b]: Gold Belt, Sunshine, Claw III, Dark Sky, Onyx Fangs, Dark Shield, Black Tear, Fire Drop, Purpur Fog, Osiris Belt, Jewel Shards,Purpur Moon, Emerald Glare, Kelletha Fire, Enlightning

[u]Maxed Lorerootian Archer[/u]

[u]Maxed Knator Warmasters[/u] (2 pcs)

[u]Santa[/u] (Limited Edition)

[u]Nutcracker[/u] (Limited Edition)

[u]Cures Level III Spell Document[/u]

[u]Pimped Grasan[/u]

[u]Unholy Priest Level II[/u]
[b]Tokens[/b]: Black Diamond, Goldtear

For the [b]Spell Documents[/b]. I will bid more if not sufficient.

Edited by Lazarus

• Root Admin

postponed, sorry for the delay.
merchandise and offers remain, its just me that cant review and sort them at this time. When they will be sorted I will update this topic with the highest bids for each item and we will resume the bidding from there.

• 2 weeks later...

seems like mur forgot on the auction xD or he is very busy at the moment, as for sure if you have looked at the last announcements, in the meanwhile i want to add something to my bid:

rare bloodpact archer III with zero wins and zero exp

i hope that it is vulnerable enough.

• Root Admin

I didnt forget anything, but i am afraid the changes i am about to do might change the "values" in the realm, and i don't want to close an auction like this one and then to discover that something that was considered more valuable will be less valuable after my changes. Its also harder then i anticipated to think of a common value for all the things placed as bids. The merchandise is still there, wont go anywhere, and for now bidders lost/payed nothing, so there is no damage.