Dst

Fenrir Greycloth

I have nothing against Dst, to be honest I dont even know the woman outside of what I have heard. Now this is just a GAME if you dont like something do what you would in RL and ignore it, how friggin hard is that? I mean seriously if we want the game to be more enjoyable there is one simple guideline to follow and this can also be used in RL...

1. M.Y.O.B. (Mind Your Own Buisness) if it doesnt harm you or your gaming experiance to where you are like "I dont wanna play any more" then ignore it and go about YOUR OWN buisness. also if its not your buisness,DONT post it around I am sure you (you being general) wouldnt want your buisness posted up and down the forums for the enxt big debate cause your bored with nothing better to do.

Also if you have a problem with someone instead of making a big huge publicity stunt about it take it up with that person and IF the case is bad enough then PRIVATELY bring in the Mods with your EVIDENCE and I am sure the issue will be takin care of.

(Dear geezus am I late on this topic or what lol)

Edited by gremlin

[quote]1. M.Y.O.B. (Mind Your Own Buisness) if it doesnt harm you or your gaming experiance to where you are like "I dont wanna play any more" then ignore it and go about YOUR OWN buisness. also if its not your buisness (refering to the explict chat ordeal) DONT post it around I am sure you (you being general) would want your buisness posted up and down the forums for the enxt big debate cause your bored with nothing better to do.[/quote]

So you're saying that a 14 year old should be the one to address the problem of sexual explicitness, because they are the ones who are affected? I think that's not how its supposed to work. Its some kind of backward or selfish mentality. Something like that.

I'm not good at impromptu explanations, so I'll cite an example instead:
Burns is MP5. Yet he's the one who constantly rants about low leveling, maybe because the ones who are affected might not have the confidence to speak for themselves. Technically, he is not minding his own business, but he does have a point, doesn't he?(Sorry, Burns, xP) This is even a sign of leadership, something needed in a community.
I'll also add that even if it ain't your own business, if it is in need of attention, why not post it?

I got the term - Indifference
No comment about dst and the explicit chat issue. Just wnated to make a point..

Edited by Redd

• Root Admin

@Fenrir, When i personally asked Mur last time, he made it clear. If you have a problem with something a mod does, talk to me, If you have a problem with something i do, Talk to the mods who can then take it further if they want.

[quote name='Fenrir Greycloth' date='10 February 2010 - 07:11 AM' timestamp='1265785898' post='54208']
Players can't provoke Mods, but Mods can provoke players? I call Double Standards.
[/quote]

Things like this get me really angry. If you have a problem with something a mod has said. Tell me or someone else then and there. Dont just wait until they do something to you so you have "something on them" All it says to me now that you didnt care about it then, but have trawled back to find something to blame. If she has done something bad, then why did you not tell me about it before? It just says to me that you are just pulling up old questionable things to blame her.

[quote name='Fenrir Greycloth' date='10 February 2010 - 07:11 AM' timestamp='1265785898' post='54208']
I thought that the Rep System was supposed to be anonymous? Guess not. Yes, I neg repped her. For every time she abused her powers.
[/quote]

Nop, I'v never said its anonymous Nor do i know where you got this from, since you have previously asked me to tell you who -repped you (which i didnt do). It takes a lot of work to look at who you have neg repped. And only i and Akasha can do it. So i take that as pretty anonymous since i only look when someone is accused of rep spamming.
And no please dont lie Fenrir, i spent a good amount of time looking for the posts that she "abused" her power. Most of them are just lots of recent posts. No abuse there. [url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/5398-who-is-right/"]example[/url] - As you can see, she is abusing her power a lot here

Overall Fenrir, if you are really that annoyed about your "unfair warn" we can change your it to "rep spamming" since i did previously say the next person to do it will get a 1 week ban (which to you humorously posted there is no point as only "pathetic losers who dont deserve to use the forum" rep spam) But i decided that since you were already warned and your rep spamming was the result of something you have already been warned for, i was going to ignore it.

To Everyone:

If you have something wrong with a post or something a mod does. Come to me when you find said post/action. I can then deal with it.
If you have something wrong with what iv done, Go to a mod, Since they then can talk to me or take it to Mur.

I will say what else i want to say in a pm to you fenrir.

Alright Chewett. Everytimr I see someone say something questionable I will pm you. Most of the time I don't care. Why? Because I figure you would catch it, because you seem to catch absolutely every minor thing I have done. But it seems you turn a blind eye to what your mods do.

Not everything, Fenrir...
Chewie deals with what moderators do in their moderator-positions

for 'anything anybody says', you have a variety of moderators on the forum, and LH-slaves in game, and in case you have a problem with one of us, there's always Grido to talk to...

so i think there's not a lot of things people could say that goes to Chewie, really :/

• Root Admin

[quote name='Burns' date='10 February 2010 - 06:11 PM' timestamp='1265825477' post='54231']
Not everything, Fenrir...
Chewie deals with what moderators do in their moderator-positions

for 'anything anybody says', you have a variety of moderators on the forum, and LH-slaves in game, and in case you have a problem with one of us, there's always Grido to talk to...

so i think there's not a lot of things people could say that goes to Chewie, really :/
[/quote]

Hmm, is that my job eh? iv been wanting to know what i actually do.

Many things that if you are unsure about could go to any moderator, But in Fenrir's case he can speak directly with me as we have sorted out.

Most of the advantages of going to another mod first is that i actually work (shock! horror!) wheras most of the other mods have internet access a lot more than me (apprently MD ruins my workrate!, hence they blocked it) But since im just another mod, im just another person you could ask.

Really anything can go to me that would go to a normal mod, I just might take a little longer to answer.

[quote name='Fenrir Greycloth' date='10 February 2010 - 11:28 AM' timestamp='1265822929' post='54224']
Alright Chewett. Everytimr I see someone say something questionable I will pm you. Most of the time I don't care. Why? Because I figure you would catch it, because you seem to catch absolutely every minor thing I have done. But it seems you turn a blind eye to what your mods do.
[/quote]

...probably because you like to stir up trouble. Don't you notice that (most of) the general troublemakers get the majority of -rep/warnings/mod previews? (in that order too >>)

What you think about things defines what they are to you, and that's what matters.

A good example is a small dog. Compared to a bigger dog, it's puny right? But the small dog doesn't know that, so it will pick a fight with the bigger dog if it wants to because it doesn't see the bigger dog as a bigger dog, it's just another dog.

Besides, opening your mind is accepting all possibilities equally, which doesn't mean seeing things as you say they are.

(I feel like I'm posting way too much on this thread :D)

Edited by Pipstickz

Humans see things as what they seem.

We try as best as we can to see things as we think it really is, but truth be told, no one knows if it really is what it is or just what we think it is. I don't think there's anyone who can (sanely) say for sure that they see things really as it is.

now this thread is going on for too long...what's your problem Fenrir? who are you to be the judge of dst's character ? with what right and by who's authority ?...are you clean and without fault ?

I guess we all have the right to play our own role as we like it this is what makes MD special ..who are you to try and change that ?

Fenrir isn't questioning her in game character (besides, dst says she hates RP), but her moral and ethics as a moderator.

Whatever issues dst has with me, I don't judge her as a person (well... not too much anyway), but I think she's the worst option for a mod. If you look at the past few months, every (or most) of the forum fights were started by her, or connected with her. She managed to find tons of holes in the rules of this forums to confuse/stop/annoy her "enemies". She even received golden moderator medal for that :D:)):D
as far as I know, she does a great job eliminating spams, but she gets personally involved in lots of stuff, and of course uses now and then her privileges to, like I said, confuse/stop/annoy the opposition (like deciding certain posts are offtopic and deletes them, or moves them to another topic therefore eliminating one voice in all that...), which moderator, as neutral person (on forums, or at least not using her mod abilities to edit the topic she is involved in, but letting other mods take care of it) shouldn't do

and again ...by who's authority are you the judge of that ?....as a moderator she has been chosen by a certain person...and she is not the only moderator ...so if any one is entitled to take measures about her acts as a moderator i think it should be done by other moderators or by the one who chose her...and i;m sorry Princ but it;s only natural to take it personally when you get involved into something...you do too...so how do you expect her to do otherwise?...

• 4 weeks later...

I wasted like 5 minutes reading every post.

5 minutes that I will never get back again.

Personally I feel this thread is a waste of time.

Here are my reasons:

Loads of post about his demotion (Should have been a different thread)

The “victim” or “prey” did not complain but a third party did. And no evidence of DST running people off the game except for accusations.

The only “victim” who did post say that he is now a lot more stronger because of DST’s “harassment”.

No is no real evidence of her harassing anyone.

Maybe she did? Maybe she didn’t?

Fenrir, even I have harassed you before.

Its part of the game.

Different personalities from all over the globe comes together and everyone is suppose to love everyone?

DST has a reputation that put the fear in other players.

Even I fear DST, but the fear motivates me to be better, to improve myself.

Maybe she will hunt me, maybe she will harass me one day, we will never know what will happen in the future, and I will hate it! But I wont complain on the forum. I will find other ways within the game to get her back.

Can we close this topic, please…….. ?

I really don’t see the point.

• Root Admin

[quote name='CrazyMike' date='11 March 2010 - 07:26 AM' timestamp='1268292407' post='56205']
Here are my reasons:Loads of post about his demotion (Should have been a different thread)
[/quote]

I agree, Most of the topic is about his demotion, Something that was after a look period of time, ultimately decided by me. And if you want to complain about me, you can make a new topic calling me a "nazi" like last time.

I would close this because of its offtopic nature, But i guess that would mean im "pro" dst and trying to remove all traces of her being a nasty person, So i would only close this if a lot of people think that it can be closed

And if you really want to open a new one later, Then thats great, Because MD needs a lot of hating *sarcasm*

Omfg.

Chewett, when have I ever called you a Nazi? I never have, never will.

Mike, you harassed me. You did. So what? You annoyed kefir a bit then stopped because I was the bigger man. Dst however doesn't stop. FFS. She has made three topics about one person to try and get everyone to hate her. It's unbelievable that youvant see this crap.

• Root Admin

[quote name='Fenrir Greycloth' date='11 March 2010 - 06:09 PM' timestamp='1268330940' post='56230']
Omfg.Chewett, when have I ever called you a Nazi? I never have, never will.
[/quote]

I know you wouldnt call me a Nazi, But i didnt mention you, I was refereing to the topic of old where i was called a nazi

[quote name='smartalekrj' date='11 March 2010 - 06:37 PM' timestamp='1268332653' post='56233']
delting my posts without (a) informing me and (b ) being discrimitory, how are you a forum mod?
[/quote]

Your post was spam lol, i would have removed it also

[quote name='Chewett' date='12 March 2010 - 12:57 AM' timestamp='1268330245' post='56228']

I would close this because of its offtopic nature, But i guess that would mean im "pro" dst and trying to remove all traces of her being a nasty person, So i would only close this if a lot of people think that it can be closed

And if you really want to open a new one later, Then thats great, Because MD needs a lot of hating *sarcasm*
[/quote]

I vote close, then.

We have enough rants as it is right now.

And people wonder why MD became so-called 'boring'..