Permenant Ip Ban Or Something Else?

Lillte-lil

I can play just fine yesterday but today i can't. The page has a message like this:-

A player using this IP range received a permanent IP ban. Unfortunatly you are not allowed to enter MD from this address. If you have no clue what this is about then it is probably someone else using the same network.. still, nothing to do about it.

Nothing else is on the page. Tried to restart, didn't work. Tried a new window, didn't work. Tried Firefox and Google Chrome, both can't work. Delete browser history, didn't work.

I did nothing wrong to get an IP Ban. If not this adress then what other adress? I have no clue, i'm the only one playing this game in my house.

Please help >_< i just started liking the game!!

• Root Admin

I shall point Mur over in this direction

Does anyone else play MD from your household? did you access your account from a student Campus or other such location as an internet Cafe?

• Root Admin

Hmm, thats intresting.

Now i guess you will have to just wait, Only Mur will be able to solve this problem, since he blocked the IP's

Probably the IP system did something strange again, And somehow got your ip as one of the blocked ones.

• Root Admin

Your IP seems to be in a range of IPs that got banned. I think at some point i banned half of a country because of someone. I checked and your account seems not to be involved with the player baned. I will need to know if your IP is fixed, and if its not , what range it has. PM me your current ip and these details, as well as a full list of alternate accounts you have to compare with my list.

Thanks