Help Grido Marry Dst!

Indyra

I will log in. But I will do it stealth. And I will move to an inaccessible place, make alts and train on them. Muahahaha!!!

And I am always a lady! I don't always show it but in the bottom of my heart I really am :P

Yes Awi, I am a christian. Orthodox to be more precise. But...well...I don't "practice" anymore.

And now on a more serious note: I don't believe in marriage.

@Chewy: well..you're the admin :P. You know better :P

[quote name='Darigan' date='28 June 2010 - 11:47 PM' timestamp='1277758057' post='62886']
Another wedding would be a great reason to throw cake.
[/quote]

Then YOU marry Grido!

erm...no thats against MY religion...and technically I am Officially married to Mya...see we had an actual ceremony I believe you were there too. It was not some shot gun wedding done at the tip of a hat with a drunken groom and...no cake

Not that there's an issue either way for me, due to no bigamy laws...

But "Till death us do part" Peace died, therefore they part, there's no mention of what happens should they come back to "life" again

The church doesn't believe in the undead...and the Church of Mur is still being worked on. Grido still has to get the gold in order for it to happen. As far as the dead thing Peace may have come back but she still claims to be dead where as Mya does not. But I'm not getting into that can of worms I'd just assume we wait until Grido gets his money ready and we go from there

[quote name='Chewett' date='29 June 2010 - 04:20 AM' timestamp='1277760019' post='62888']
someone marry grido and be done with it.
[/quote]
Then I vote chew - Grido.

If peace can marry dst, why not chewy-grido? Then if Grido does marry dst, you'll have a pretty peculiar 4 way relationship..

no this is wrong - and wont save you dst!

first dst stated that she will marry grido thus she denied her marriage with peace wich is already null for diffrent reasons
second she was seen making plans for this marriage in several ocasions
third she said she will marry him or else leave MD
@dst:now i knew you are a woman of your word and you cant deny your own sayings but perhaps you want to prove me wrong :D and yes i like playing on the edge of the law as well dst but this time you know i'm right :P

the main idea is to help Grido get his coins so start donating this way dst has to take responsabily and accept the consequences her own sayings :D:D:D