Help Grido Marry Dst!

Indyra

Well, I think the issue here would be to figure out who would be the woman in the relationship.
I mean, you can't have two hot-headed males fighting over everything; one has to do the cooking, and the cleaning, and all of those silly sterotypes that women do.

I vote that Dst shall become the woman [Only because it would seem more logical if he were to want the money. Gold digger.]

When I think of bugs.. and testing, I can only think of one of two things:
An evil scientist working for the new hitler to create a super legion of bugs.
Or: Bug extermination...

Take your pick.

[quote name='phantasm' date='30 June 2010 - 02:32 AM' timestamp='1277865167' post='63011']
this is by far one of the best and funniest forum posts in a quite some time. Two thumbs up.
[/quote]

Indeed Phan.. I'll put another 2 thumbs up!:D

Ps: Mur already have the ring, 2 rings excactly..Thats for Grido-dst wedding gift, he said that on the latest gathering at the temple, so..I'll collect the gold from now..:D

• 1 month later...

One question, even assuming someone else wanted to marry Grido, isn't Grido the one who decides who he marries? So, from what I can gather he will ignore the other offers, get the 50 coins and (hopefully) marry DST. So what's the point in offering Grido other options? (although i wouldn't mind seeing a Grido-Chewy pair myself). and btw, if there is a wedding (regardless of who marries who)i wanna make a cake.

Just curious.

Since me and Dst are technically still married and there was no saying of breaking the bonds of our marriage, if Grido marries her, what will be my relationship with Grido?

Grido would be your wife's husband and you would be the wife of Grido's wife. There's really no confusion there. it's just a complicated relationship. :D

BUT why rush into marriage? why not try to live together and work things out between the three of you? who knows you might get along very well. forget about religion, its a tainted word. the spirit ought to be free from worldly bondage.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Kamisha' timestamp='1286467648' post='69846']
Peace I don't think you would have any relation there is no law stating monogamy. You would just be another spouse of DST.
[/quote]
Ok ... so ... that will make Grido the second spouse of DST ? :P:))

that would be interesting ;)