Personal Heads Accusation From Wolfs

(Zl-eye-f)-nea

I am putting this here so that it is public. I asked him to do this himself but for some reason he refused - but I won't be called a cheat nor a liar. A young player called wolfs came to me today and accused me of cheating in the heads contest. He then proceeded to PM me the same thing over and over and over again - calling me a liar.

In addition to this he tells me that he heard this at the dojo/SG, that other players are accusing me of cheating. He has very broken english and hasn't really explained himself but the accusation appears to be as follows:

I am cheating somehow, namely by working in a group with the other contenders in MP4 and only attacking weak players and that I should be ashamed of myself. In addition to that because of this I'm being accused of being the reason for making players leave and that all veterans are greedy and he has been warned about this. He demanded "proof" that I have been attacking all the players including those involved in heads to "prove" I have not been cheating. I explained that he needed to take into account days past and bursts and sent him the logs I had, but apparently that was me thinking him a fool. His only evidence of his many and varied accusations are people in the dojo talking about it and apparently he has been keeping an eye on me today somehow. I have all accusatory messages should anyone doubt this - I am not doing it lightly, just as the accusation is not light.

I have not had ANY help from anyone in this contest.
I have not used any bugs in this contest.
I have attacked every single player involved in this contest either in the first or second leg.
I have been attacking anyone and everyone friend of foe, newbie or vet - including Nadrolski whose stats are over ten times mine.

I would like anyone who believes I am cheating, have been unfair or am lying about not cheating to come foward and say so in public because if you really believe it is true then you should have no problem doing that and I expect you have decent reasons and/or evidence for making such a claim against me. I'm being open and honest, I expect anyone else to be. I have tried for the past hour to talk to wolfs but he is adamant I have done something wrong, and his saying people in the dojo/SG have been saying this troubles me.

Z

[b][size="2"]Heh? Funny..

Anyone who said Z cheated for the heads is totally crazy, maybe i'm the one who actually know how he got those heads and finally managed for the 1st place, and all of that was by a hard unlimited struggle, lots of battle log, thousand of AP for hunt and seek, totally fair.
And you better believe me, because i know, because i was there, .. [/size][/b]

Edited by The Phoenix

quote from Trophy Heads contest statistics: "any strategy is allowed"
that being said, I guess there is no way to cheat, because everything is allowed.

winning 1st place in a HC takes allot of training, collecting powerful crits, eventually token them. But it takes time to achieve that. Some ppl don't participate in this contest until they know they can win 1st place, because, since a character is allowed to get a prize only once, some ppl wants the 1st prize at any cost. So, most likely, there will always be a veteran to win 1st place in a HC, because that veteran did not participate in any HC, and he was waiting for the right moment. For MP4, it seems that it's Zleiphneir's turn to win 1st place.

so, @ wolfs and others who might accuse, instead of accusing veterans for cheating, better get 2-4th place, which is not very hard (there will be no veteran competing for those places), or become a veteran yourself, and wait for your time to win 1st place.

It's RIDICULOUS that people expect newbs to be sheltered and protected. Yeah, the vets might seem "greedy" when it comes to the fighting system. Know why? Because some of them don't have much to do, while the fighting system is always there, and there have been a shortage of new MP5, because the MP4 are afraid of the vets, and they spread that message, and the newbs see the vets telling people to come to MP5, and the whole situation is cyclical and all based on [b]IGNORANT, UNGROUNDED FEAR[/b]. I'm tired of this BS being spread around by all of the MP4s who don't want to advance. You don't even know what MP5 is like, all you know is what the others tell you!

Sorry, Zleip, for ranting in your topic, but I think it's something that needed to be said...or, if it isn't, then it's something I wanted to say.

"...and remember, the head contest is UNFAIR :D"

Edited by Pipstickz

Whats new?

There will always be someone accusing another of cheating in HC.

Whether you work in a group, hit only noobs.... its all good.

Only cheating that will invoke a reaction is when alts are abused.

Wolfs should not have accused you of anything.

English is not his first language, and making him understand will require alot of patience.

HC is unfair, newbies need to understand that.

:D

I think people may be missing the point. It seems to me that he didn't just pluck these accusations out of thin air. I'd be interested to know who and what conversations were taking place in the park. It could be a case of him getting the wrong idea due to poor english. The alternative though, is a lot more serious imo.

On a more personal note though, I almost find it amusing someone accusing Z. Anyone that knows him and the sheer amount of time he's been in MD would most likely agree at how absurd it sounds.

Firs has the point exactly right. Dst, please give them 24 hours to allow them to respond and then you can close it - I don't want them saying "yea he made that thread but then it got closed so we couldnt comment" and if Wolfs and whoever else has said this stuff doesn't want to say it in public here to me directly then that is the last I want to hear of it. You can call me a lot of things, but a cheat and a liar? I'll call slander.

(@Pip - If I answer that...it'll eat the point. So I wont here lol)

Z

I have seen Wolfs to be a pretty new character to MD and I think he does not know a lot of technices to gather, gain or trade heads, maybe this is why he might think this is cheating. You have to imagine, Z is a veteran player but not everbody does know him and noobs of course can´t. So it is ok from my point of view to say he is cheating if you might think so, but you have to show some evidences. If you only blame him therefore because you don´t know how some mechanics work, please stop it.

I stay alot of time in MD Park, and none of the players in top hit me there, Phoenix just make some warning about a simple rule: at MDP just idle players or with 7 more heads can be hit.
All time I was hit at MDP was some newby or others not in top positions.
Also I dont see any comments about Z there.

[quote name='Firsanthalas' date='31 July 2010 - 01:40 PM' timestamp='1280576441' post='64831']
On a more personal note though, I almost find it amusing someone accusing Z. Anyone that knows him and the sheer amount of time he's been in MD would most likely agree at how absurd it sounds.
[/quote]
The sheer absurdity might be amusing, but this is exactly why many would think that the glass is half empty. Nobody likes being accused, whether this is an attempt at character assassination through new and easily manipulated players or it is a misunderstanding. I hope wolfs cannot name anybody who did give him the idea, but how will we ever know whether he can't or he doesn't want to?

It look like that nobody could have a stronght account nowdays without been accused of scare the new players.

I fight with Wolfs sometimes and I never saw any powerfull creature in his army. He told me that he don't have any creature in maximum level. Today, I have 8 creatures in maximum level and once I sacrifice 3 max. aramors. It's not a big deal, of course, the point is that I am only few days older than Wolfs in game.

Nevertheless, I decided to don't participated in Head Contest this time. I think Wolfs made a big mistake trying to win the HC, even if he only want the 3 place. HC is not for everone and I think this should be post as a tip in game (the game have only few tips, by the way).

"I have seen Wolfs to be a pretty new character to MD and I think he does not know a lot of technices to gather, gain or trade heads, maybe this is why he might think this is cheating. You have to imagine, Z is a veteran player but not everbody does know him and noobs of course can´t. So it is ok from my point of view to say he is cheating if you might think so, but you have to show some evidences..." I agree and, because of that, we can't say that he is "bad", "evil" or something of this kind.

[color="#8B0000"][font="Palatino Linotype"]I have spoked to wolfs while trying to help him in the cabin. His English is an issue. I've also found him a challenge to convince when he believes something. Perhaps finding someone that speaks his language would have better luck with him.[/font][/color]

Hmm.. I think i just remember one of my conversation in chat with some player at MDP, probably..And i said probably it was started from that..

If i'm not mistake it was when i log in some hours after the 2nd stage started, there was nadrolski and Kongsan there, i didnt remember the others and the chat was something like this (sorry if i didnt remember the details):

Kongsan: "I thought Phoenix will win this HC, but now i see he only have a little heads"
Phoenix: "LOL.."
Kongsan: "Hey phoenix,who took ur heads?"
Phoenix: "Z.."
Kongsan: "Ah.."
Phoenix: "Well, i [b]gave[/b] him around 1600 heads last night while i'm idle"
Phoenix: "well i just can run and hide with the heads,but he was losing all his heads when he logged out and we want a fair competition, by that i
hope i can fight and take them back from him"
Phoenix: "We play the scavenger hunt, try to beat each other without attacking each other, we running around like headless chicken just for take 1-2
head from others, even sometime we on the same location just for taking 1 head from idle player..lol"
Phoenix: "We already decided to have the battle on the 2nd stage,Sadly,now he's off.. :)"
nadrolski:He just log out, i was there with him sensei.."
Phoenix: "Yeah,i was accidentally sleep last night and wake up late so losing lot of scores :)"
Phoenix: "I just hope he will back on so i can struggle for the place.."
Phoenix: "Well, cant blame him maybe he just want to [b]get rid off[/b] the heads, i kinda dissapointed but what can i say? :)"

The chat above is just a reconstruction and definetely not 100% accurate but it was something like that and i put it here to response about Wolf's language issue, which probably was there too or read the chat after,anyway i didn't noticed or remember he was there.
For nadrolski and Kongsan or other player which was there, please confirm here if there's a major/fatal mistake with that reconstruction, and so the others won't think i just made it up for other reason.

And for Z and other please just ignore and no need to comment about the contain of the chat,like i said it just probably what triggered Wolfs to act and made some assumption about Z and his heads.

Regards,
-Phoenix For The Sky Army-

Edited by The Phoenix

You have just sat in the one location people are competing in a contest where you fight to be the best and because you got attacked you have just accused me of being greedy, cheating and targeting you and not only that but then you ran off. These are very serious accusations you made - and i find it extremely offensive.

and now you offend the very game itself and expect me to feel sorry for you.

If you had just taken the time to say Z could you stop attacking me because of [insert reason] then it would have been fine, but instead you decided first to ask me to attack you one more time and then to get annoyed and insult and accuse me when I did.

You're not in a good mood? well, well done because now neither am I.

No not whatever. I havent done anything wolfs so i have nothing to be guilty about.

I was GOE ... I was interested in heads contest.. Oneday, i will be a winner of the contest
I was in the park..
Someone come to the park, I couldnt understand what he is saying ...

he was talking about alt abue and cheating...

I couldnt understand what he is talking about ??

There is no excuse, that is why i want you to put it into public. You have a forum account - use it. If you don't, I will.

I don't have to prove anything to you. You are the one making accusations with absolutely 0 evidence do you realise that?

You still havent actually said what people at the dojo have apparently accused me of? Who has said i have done something and what exactly have I done supposedly?

I have attacked everyone, noobies, vets, friend or foe.

Im sorry if you want to quit, I don't want you to quit, but you cannot call me a cheat and a liar and expect me to ignore that.

Here is the forum post:
http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/7614-personal-heads-accusation-from-wolfs/

If you want to call me anything at all, you can call me it there.

The Phoenix is his friend... What do you want from me ? and i gave up the head contest I told you The Phoenix will know ...
I just had 19 scores ... i didnt care about heads.

I was there to talk....
You were too offensive ..

I believe The truth always comes out . in the case, One of us will feel guilty ... but im not.

what's the point of the topic?

I wasnt kind any veterans here. because i didnt like them..

I'm really bad guy? you guys criticized the press' witch-hunting reports.. What?

summary

in the park someone who talk about head contest.. alt abuse & cheating

I couldnt understand them...

I was GOE for 2days to look around & study about how to make effective rituals from veteran users.
When i had seen nad-- & sis-- etc, I couldnt understand they have enough vital & heads against Z
for 2days~

just get Mp4 cant win any contest if this kind of abusing work .. it will make us that not interested in game...

So i got mad at him.. I sended the message.

Sorry for English grammer ...

Edited by wolfs

[color="#8B0000"][font="Palatino Linotype"]The link in your response is for the current thread. Was there a different thread you were trying to link?[/font][/color]

As Chew says he's posted a confusing mix of his own comments and my messages to him - thats why its a link to this thread.

Now that he's chosen to do that - For the sake of clarity: Here is the entire PM conversation after he ran off from his chat accusations:

[Spoiler]
*sent 6 days and 15 hours ago Read later
Untitled
Come on.. you will be winner of the contest..

you can attack other people ??

why do you attack me ??

ZLEIPHNEIR
because you have heads and i want them like i just told you. That is what the contest is about. If you dont want to be involved then you shouldnt be at the GoE and you DEFINITELY should not start trying to claim i am cheating because you are upset to be losing battles. dont feel special. i am attacking everyone, not just you.

WOLFS
*sent 6 days and 15 hours ago Read later
Untitled
I've seen you for a day.. you didnt attack sinister & nad ?

you think it's fair game ?? you've benn attacking weak user?

even you have enough to win contest ..

I dont know why you attack ... weak one ...

... You know you didnt give chance to enjoy for newbie..

WOLFS
*sent 6 days and 14 hours ago Read later
RE:RE:Untitled
Your conscience doesnt smote[reproached] you for the deed.

it will be my fault ..

I just hate that i can do nothing as newbie..

I'm not good mood ...

Probably,I consider that i wll quit the game ...

this game is bull shit ~

ZLEIPHNEIR
I have attacked sinister and nad all day. ive been attacking nad endlessly for the past 4 hours or so - ask him. The contest involves fighting to get heads in one location now. You have just sat in the one location people are competing in a contest where you fight to be the best and because you got attacked you have just accused me of being greedy, cheating and targeting you and not only that but then you ran off. These are very serious accusations you made - and i find it extremely offensive. and now you offend the very game itself and expect me to feel sorry for you. If you had just taken the time to say Z could you stop attacking me because of [insert reason] then it would have been fine, but instead you decided first to ask me to attack you one more time and then to get annoyed and insult and accuse me when I did. You're not in a good mood? well, well done because now neither am I.

WOLFS
RE:RE:RE:RE:Untitled - Wolfs
You really think. i get mad at you.. because you attacked..

I dont care you attack me.. I gave up the contest long time ago..

it prove that i just have 19score. becuase i didnt notice it ...

Some people come to the park... talk about excuses ..

I couldnt understand ... i told you about it ...

shame on you ...

You've been attack them ?? continuesly ...

I kept on eye on you ... they are still in GOE ...
Im sure you didnt attack them for a reason..
for a day.

ZLEIPHNEIR
I really suggest you stop accusing me of things you know nothing about. Yes I have been attacking them. If you were paying attention to chat or the score you would know that. You know, like when nobody had any heads except me. You obviously havent been keeping an eye at all - but you are arrogant enough to think you know things you know nothing about. This is far far more than you would get from someone else you have been so rude to and have made so many false claims about. Yes i know you are annoyed, because you have done this to many other people not just me and not just during heads contest. I have no idea what you are talking about in the park, all you did was accuse me of things, you didnt tell me about anything. Shame on me? If anyone should be deeply deeply ashamed it is you wolfs. And that is the last i will talk to you, im putting you on ignore and do not expect any kindness from me in the future. I'm really disappointed in you.

WOLFS
*sent 6 days and 13 hours ago Read later
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Untitled
you are insulting me now..

I have problem with others..
It's none of your business

It' not the point .. I'm talking about head contest..
you are cheating other people ..

?? I even dont know what you are talking about

if im rude to them ? nobody make to stand up MDcourt yet

how can i still play game ??

accusing you .. ?? it's you accusing me .. now.

ZLEIPHNEIR
I havent cheated. AT ALL. Get your facts straight. You want to say I cheated - say it publically, go on and put it on the forum. I have absolutely NOTHING to hide wheras you, you are falsely accusing me of all sorts of things. So go on, stand up in public and you say it if you truly believe im cheating - and if you wont do that, then that is the last I want to hear of it.

WOLFS
you know what ...

You tell a lie ... you just insult me .. nothing know about .. I told you what remind you .. right now i know what's going on this game?

I lost you it doesnt matter i have nothing to do in the game..
i was there to talk with user not for the contest..

WOLFS
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Untitled
You dont have a guilty conscience ...

fine with me whatever ..~

I just warned you that you just make people

not interested in the game. I'm tired of it .

that's why i mad at you .

???

you are kidding me .. you know what im talking about..
I cant write on the forum ...

We are not gonna discuss the problem it's just excuse...

if you like to insist on your way... prove it how many time you attacked them ...

Arrogent and rude... At least i dont tell a lie

ZLEIPHNEIR
No not whatever. I havent done anything wolfs so i have nothing to be guilty about. There is no excuse, that is why i want you to put it into public. You have a forum account - use it. If you don't, I will. I don't have to prove anything to you. You are the one making accusations with absolutely 0 evidence do you realise that? You still havent actually said what people at the dojo have apparently accused me of? Who has said i have done something and what exactly have I done supposedly?

WOLFS
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Untitled
I don't have to prove anything to you.

you dont like to prove it ...

... What do you want in forum ?? ?

they will discuss the problem ?? i dont think so ..

Whatever you do ... if you like you can write on the forum.

it's your hand not mine...

WOLFS
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Untitled
now im sure you told me a lie , everything..

the reason why you hesitate to prove it ..

you like to make veteran supporter and friends in forum

gassip me whatever,, i even dont know who they are ..

Wow! go ahead !...

I dont care..~

ZLEIPHNEIR
wolfs you are wrong.

Do you know what a burst is? do you know what it does? How exactly do I prove it to you? You have yet to prove i did anything...and actually yet to really explain what you think ive done.

Im putting it on the forum so it is public because i have nothing to hide. I will send you the link once ive written it- and that is that.

OUT X Wolfs 2030 7383 1 31-07-2010 05:09:08 replay
OUT X etluhcs teragram 0 1994 0 31-07-2010 05:08:41 replay
OUT nadrolski 19697 22611 10 31-07-2010 04:54:04 replay
OUT X etluhcs teragram 0 2562 0 31-07-2010 04:20:32 replay
OUT X nadrolski 29200 92468 10 31-07-2010 04:18:50 replay

WOLFS
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Untitled
not nad /// what about sis ...

I saw him... after the situation..

nad just give up.. come back to the park ..

said to me "relax wolfs"

I'm not fool..?

WOLFS
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Untitled
Do you really nothing to do with it ??

??

it's just all my fault ??

WOLFS
I mad at you ... I've been looking around. . and I go through the GOE frequently, there was some people .. last night i was there , i was attacked . i didnt say anything .. I saw nad and sis , yosi yesterday. When i saw their Vital, im sure they didnt fight each other.. So i get angry with you .. What if you attack just newbie not veteran users... it's not fair .. not funny .~ that's why i mad at this game ..~ newbie should be more advantage than old user you are really not to do anything with it ... at the first time i mentioned that it's all my fault i will consider quit the game and tell you sorry .~

ZLEIPHNEIR
I have attacked everyone, noobies, vets, friend or foe.

Im sorry if you want to quit, I don't want you to quit, but you cannot call me a cheat and a liar and expect me to ignore that.

Here is the forum post:
http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/7614-personal-heads-accusation-from-wolfs/

If you want to call me anything at all, you can call me it there.
[/spoiler]

Z

Wolfs probably refers to the incident where The Phoenix was considering whether or not to steal the heads of Sinister Minister. The reason for that is Sinister Minister suddenly gained over 1000 heads; the suspicion was that he had been attacking the aramors in Golemus, and getting heads this way would be "cheating."

I helped track Sinister Minister - he took a GoE portal to Marind's balcony, where the heads were left on Seigheart. Seig then taunted The Phoenix over the mood panel. ^_^

If I am missing critical information, I'm sure one of the involved can clear it up.

Wolfs, don't worry; Zleiphneir had nothing to do with this incident.

[quote name='apophys' date='06 August 2010 - 08:05 PM' timestamp='1281125140' post='65296']

If I am missing critical information, I'm sure one of the involved can clear it up.

[/quote]

[b][size="2"]Well, yes i'm surely can clear it up Apo but i think this is not a proper thing to talk about in this topic..[/size][/b] :P