The Bad-Ass Mp3 Strikes Back!

nadrolski

why not post the first one he lost against my def as well? ;)
and let's see how many out of 10 he wins against either of us pictured above without getting a burst just before :P

Edited by Totenkopf

I would have to agree with Dst, there.

Posting logs of maxed creatures, including some that the younger MP levels have not seen is a bit spoilerish.
That, and the fact that fighting people, and then killing your creatures, is a little hypocritical in itself.

I can understand killing them so as not to fight, but killing them so that you don't move to the next level, and to glorify yourself and your... achievements, so to say, is ridiculous.

The pictures are actual print-screens from the game.

Also, that's not really an issue: What is the issue, is the fact that they're glorifying something that is completely ridiculous.

Also quote from rules page:
[quote]- Posting spoilers is strongly forbidden. Users can post hints and tips but they need to be tagged as "spoilers" (blacked out) and if anything is too much of a spoiler then it will be removed[/quote]

Edited by Curiose

• Root Admin

[quote name='Letholdus' timestamp='1282853652' post='67084']
Younger players? Creatures being spoilers? Man PEOPLE it's a GAME. LOL! If they want to spoil they will. U can't even see the pictures their so small.Oh BTW. Great job february!
[/quote]

we obviously havent met. because you would have got my full lecture on spoilers.

Here however there are moderators. And spoilers can be enforced.

Nad, do you like hatred? do you like people thinking you are a stuck up person?

because thats what we all think from your topics. You foget to mention the countless times your one attack doesnt work on these guys rituals.

[b][size="2"]This is the 2nd time Nad, I thought u'll keep the words u said to me before, this is so sad.. The most sad part is using nadrolski to put that things, why dont just use february to put that?

And..The point is...?

Damn, this is lame.., that may impress the newbies but surely not impressing "us" at all..

(Sorry my friend, another -1 from me for any of ur reason to putting that up..)[/size][/b]

most unimpressive my friend...

must have a silly amount of vitality on that mp3. x)

also... i havta say that the reason why you won is because of your high amount of ve packed on those max angiens. Not much else ;) Nice ritual all the same though. But glorifying your wins is something that is just so~~~~ boring. Were all those wins consecutive? ~ or did you have to lose quite a few before being able to get lucky (with a burst as well) and getting the chance to print the screen on those particular battles..

I dont get it. Why is everybody, especially the vets, being so negative about this post? Is it so bad that you got your asses kicked by a mp3? Is it because you always have to be the over powered ones? Maybe it hurted your feelings when February defeated your creatures? You vets should know better than any1 that losing is a part of this game, a very important part too. So why are you all treating this post so negatively?

You may say that feb is setting a bad example to the new mp3 players that grinding is the way to go, but I say that he is just introducing another way to play the game. We all choose to play this game, and we get play it the way we want it. It is not like grinding is against the rules.

You think it is easy for February, a mp3 player to get that much stats and enough xp for those angiens? With the 380k xp cap, it takes extreme patience, time, and a deep understanding of the mechanism of this game to achieve that. I am not saying grinding is good, nor its fun, but come on.. how many mp3 do you know that can defeat those vets?
Only February…. So that is something.
He might not have done it the way you expect him to, and why should he if he does not like your way.

Hell how many mp4s or even mp5s do you know that can defeat those players? Not much. It is amazing that an mp3 is able to achieve that level of skill.

And to those who think the pictures that nad posted are considered spoilers... o come on. Are you kidding me? They are just pictures of some crits, I mean it does not even tell you what kind of creature is it, nor does it tell you what the creatures can do. They are just pictures for god’s sakes. To new players…they are no more than a glimpse of what is the future of this game has to offer. Those creatures can motivate new mp3s to keep playing.
But if the pictures are really too much for you, then I honestly do not know what to say, except that it is ridiculous. Or is that too much of a spoiler for you ?

And lastly to those who says they are not impressed, Nad and feb are not trying to impress anyone. I doubt they even care what you vets think. The real reason they made this post is to motivate the relatively new players. That the fighting system in this game is not just about losing and skill damage, if they work hard enough, they do not have to hide or kill off their creatures to avoid skill damage, because victories can be achieved. A mp3 defeating mp5 vets is the best example of that.

So before you give me those negative reps, think deep down why you are doing it.

Okay, before you go running your mouth again, allow us to repeat our reasoning:

Nadrolski took it upon himself to post those things NOT to prove to other players that it is possible that an MP3 can defeat the high and mighty Mp5's. As it is SEEN by the other players, it is nothing less than [b]GLOATING.[/b]

I'm sure people could care less if they were able to have those stats and use them in battles; but to purposefully post them on chat and to show what they can do for the world to see? That, is immaturity. THAT is just proving that you care nothing less than to show off.

Let me tell you something; February isn't innocent. Not in the slightest. I was attacked by that person while I was an mp3 and in an Alliance. Certainly may not be much of an achievement, but even so, when that person attacks another, he can potentially cap another player, thus forcing them into the next Mp level. That is not admirable. Nor is complaining about being attacked, and retaliating, and then killing off your creatures. Sure, that may be how some play the game, but even so. Also in regards to how he won those fights? Most of them were bursts in the first place.

As for what you said about the spoilers: Why do you think Dst said this quote?
[quote]Oh...and don't you think that all those pictures are a bit of [b]spoilerish[/b]?[/quote]

The 'ish' doesn't make it a definite spoiler, she's simply saying that it is in some way a spoiler, and some of us just so happen to agree.

And yes, some of the logs actually do happen to tell you some things about the fight. Even so, some players don't even know what a Burst is yet, nor what it looks like/does in a battle, and SOME of us would like the younger players to find out on their own.

So before you write some snotty comment with your crude words and disgusting language, think about what you're saying before you actually say it.

Curiose, Out.

I highly doubt that was Nad's intention for starting this thread, Freelancer. He already created a topic like this not long ago, so why would he need to make another one other than for the obvious reason to show off.

Do you realize he most likely had to burst to beat every single one of those players? Had they been at there full strength he would have had very little chance to beat them.

Vet's are not hurt by having there creatures defeated , they are annoyed by Nadrolski's smugness

If he is as tough as he thinks he is he should move up to mp5 and fight all the mp5's.

Edit:I was working on my post when Curiose posted hers

Edited by Eon

[quote name='freelancer' timestamp='1282870174' post='67099']
I dont get it. Why is everybody, especially the vets, being so negative about this post? Is it so bad that you got your asses kicked by a mp3? ...You may say that feb is setting a bad example to the new mp3 players that grinding is the way to go, but I say that he is just introducing another way to play the game. We all choose to play this game, and we get play it the way we want it. It is not like grinding is against the rules.[/quote]
No, you very obviously don't get it. Letter-of-the-law systemic exploits to keep an aging MP3 at that mindpower are not only against the spirit of good dueling, but a very real discouragement to other MP3s who attack this account. Didn't that occur to you? For a new MP3 player, an MP3 that boasts of beating MP5s would be no fun, and would teach absolutely nothing other than that there are lots of bullies in this game. Here is a seasonal shop creature some people will never own in conjunction with maxed creatures of an advanced type. Here is a ritual you [u]cannot[/u] duplicate by normal means. Here are creatures with more VE individually than you have altogether. Look, you died in round zero! Wasn't that fun?
...Seriously, that's meant to motivate relatively new players?

[quote]He might not have done it the way you expect him to, and why should he if he does not like your way.[/quote]
The player of feb is unscrupulous to say the very least. He cheated, deliberately losing a fight, to ensure he would win a wish point in a tournament Cryxus and I sponsored. He will never get anything from me ever again, least of all respect.

I work with a guy who has a rule about his PVP videogame league: in order to join, you have to demonstrate that you have a full-time job. Some kid or anyone else sitting around all day doing nothing but learning how to get ahead in a game is going to be a better player than people with lives. That's not impressive. It's a time-commitment many of us are unwilling to make.

I can't speak for anyone else, but aging MP3s inspire only contempt in me, and the same goes for aging MP4s. They're a perversion of how the game was meant to be played. Setting up an uber-MP3 is, in my view, nothing more than uber-lame, and bragging about that account's exploits is more than lame. It's offensive. I'm more impressed by people who token the hell out of their rituals, since at least [i]they[/i] are contributing monetarily to the game.

[quote] And to those who think the pictures that nad posted are considered spoilers... o come on. Are you kidding me? They are just pictures of some crits, I mean it does not even tell you what kind of creature is it, nor does it tell you what the creatures can do. They are just pictures for god’s sakes. To new players…they are no more than a glimpse of what is the future of this game has to offer. Those creatures can motivate new mp3s to keep playing.[/quote]
Please. A spoiler is a spoiler. nad and feb aren't giving MD free press. They're flaunting their commitment to the lamest way the game can be played. I put up with nad's posting in the Mood Panel about his armpits in the GGG for months. He's obviously proud of his 0-xp grinding, but I don't really want to hear anything he has to say.

[quote]So before you give me those negative reps, think deep down why you are doing it.
[/quote]
Yeah. I did. I neg-repped you for writing an asinine post.

I dont get it. Why is everybody, especially the vets, being so negative about this post? Is it so bad that you got your asses kicked by a mp3? Is it because you always have to be the over powered ones? Maybe it hurted your feelings when February defeated your creatures? You vets should know better than any1 that losing is a part of this game, a very important part too. So why are you all treating this post so negatively? [/quote]

I'm not a vet btw, even Nadrolski and February are my friends and training partner, still i cant accept this..U wanna know why me and others being so negative bout this post? Because the Post IS the negative thing from almost all side of this game, Not about the fun..I personally dont care about any of the ass kicking matter, its a game, there will be a winner and looser, but the other side :
- This is a ritual spoiling.
- A maximum low level power exploration spoiling which may cause u dont need to enjoy the game on higher level anymore (and that will be screwing the system), if u pick not to advance with ur super power then stay and keep it for ur self, dont try to start a little crack and hope for others noob to follow u.
- It's definetely wrong section, more proper if u put this in the "Extreme MD" section.

You think it is easy for February, a mp3 player to get that much stats and enough xp for those angiens? With the 380k xp cap, it takes extreme patience, time, and a deep understanding of the mechanism of this game to achieve that. I am not saying grinding is good, nor its fun, but come on.. how many mp3 do you know that can defeat those vets?
Only February…. So that is something.
He might not have done it the way you expect him to, and why should he if he does not like your way. [/quote]

Maybe not easy for newbies.. Thats why he and probably some of us should keep that clean as possible.
If u dare enough to allow him to dislike the others way, so u may let the others to dislike his way and post

And to those who think the pictures that nad posted are considered spoilers... o come on. Are you kidding me? They are just pictures of some crits, I mean it does not even tell you what kind of creature is it, nor does it tell you what the creatures can do. They are just pictures for god’s sakes. To new players…they are no more than a glimpse of what is the future of this game has to offer. Those creatures can motivate new mp3s to keep playing.
But if the pictures are really too much for you, then I honestly do not know what to say, except that it is ridiculous. Or is that too much of a spoiler for you ?[/quote]

Once again, personally i think thats kinda spoiling, cant blame u if u dont know what to say, if u playing more longer and finally understand about that later, u can re-post again in this topic someday.

And lastly to those who says they are not impressed, Nad and feb are not trying to impress anyone. I doubt they even care what you vets think. The real reason they made this post is to motivate the relatively new players. That the fighting system in this game is not just about losing and skill damage, if they work hard enough, they do not have to hide or kill off their creatures to avoid skill damage, because victories can be achieved. A mp3 defeating mp5 vets is the best example of that.[/quote]

Yes they're try to impress all, btw..Do i know u? or probably u are close enough with them both? if u're then u should know them better..YES they're try to impress all, how do i know? because it said to me before, if u noticed my first reply, u'll noticed there's something behind it.

So before you give me those negative reps, think deep down why you are doing it.[/quote]

I dont like it so i give a neg rep for it, and also for ur's too...Just Simple as that.

[size="2"][size="2"][b]Edit: Tarquinus fast as hell![/b][/size][/size] ;)

Edited by The Phoenix

The reason I made my post is to try to make you people see the whole thing differently, but I see some of you still insisting on looking everything from your own perspective. If only you would allow yourself to see if from a different view point.
Is it gloating? Or is it motivating?

How often do you see mp3 defeat mp5 vets? Even with burst.. you don’t think its something? The amount of work needed to be able to do that is unspeakable.

Feb made the seemingly impossible possible, and all of you decide to regard it negatively. Why do you have such a huge problem with it? Ok, grinding is discouraging. I myself don’t like it either, but it is possible. The game made it possible.

If you really don’t like it, then you shouldn’t be mad at Feb, you should be mad at the game.

I do not have the time to address every1 individually, but the above is the reason I made the post.

And the fact that I disagree with you all is the real reason you gave me neg rep. Same reason you wont look at the whole thing differently. Try to be more open minded.

edit: fixed some spelling problem

Edited by freelancer

there is a reason for an xp cap the point is to keep things flowing, you say you don't like grinders but thats pretty much what any high powered mp3 is. I'd like to note Feb wouldn't be anything except another gloating mp3 if he weren't in an alliance.

Accusing us of not being open minded is quite ignorant of you.

Like I said before, he wouldn't have had to make another topic like this other than to brag.

We don't see any mp3's other than February beating mp5's because most players want to experience all the game has to offer and not stay at the lowest level for over an entire year.

[quote name='Eon' timestamp='1282876588' post='67108']
We don't see any mp3's other than February beating mp5's because most players want to experience all the game has to offer and not stay at the lowest level for over an entire year.
[/quote]

Yes, i myself is an mp4, because I want to experience MP. And Feb doesnt want to advance because he wants to be the overpowered mp3. We all play this game the way we want to, can't you accept that?

He can stay an mp3 until MD finally ceases to exist, I like many others, am annoyed with the way he is going about this whole thing.

He is fighting people when he is at his absolute full strength and others aren't. I believe that is quite ridiculous to brag about.

He also could have just added this to his old topic instead of creating another

Edited by Eon

And lastly to those who says they are not impressed, Nad and feb are not trying to impress anyone. I doubt they even care what you vets think. The real reason they made this post is to motivate the relatively new players.
[/quote]

If I were going to make a post of motivation instead of bragging, I won't use some title like "bad-ass Udgard strikes again".

*edited some wordings

Edited by Udgard