Asterdai

• Root Admin

I do like it very much that your prices are variating depending on how fit an avy is for the buyer. That makes a lot more sense. If the prices are outrageous or not...well thats how markets work, if they are high nobody will buy them, and you will have to lower them.

I also appreciate they are in MD coins and not cash, otherwise it wouldn't be helping md at all it would just ruin it. Hopefully others will follow that too when selling md things for cash.

note
in case you wonder why i placed avy holding limits yet i comment favorable on this avatar shop..consider avy trading is unavoidable, alt abuse to hold avies is also unavoidable, yet this is a shop in an organized form. One of the moments when rules are meant to be broken, if you see what i mean. its a fine line. without that "moral" part of your shop and not named "shop", it would have fallen in the other side of the rules.

i was wondering if i was doing something a little bit "wrong" and as far as taking the possible avvys away from people who have only limited credits to spend, i guess i still feel a little bad about this.
i must say though i havent used any Alts to store avys as thought it may have been classed as alt abuse, all avy's were bought and traded/moved to friends accounts from Asterdai's account.

Thanks for your support and comment regarding this "risky" trading venture, i hope that people can feel they can approach me to discuss about the prices and what the avvy's mean to them personally, and how they think it may build/develop/create their role.

Rumi would like to purchase an avatar from the shop

It is a walking man, wearing a robe and a knapsack, playing a flute.

if you find one that looks like this, i will pay 1 gold for it so that i may find it for her
happy hunting!

i will also pay 5 silver for "Well, it's a female avy, with wings that are dripping like candlewax" kinda looks tormented

Edited by Asterdai

[quote name='Asterdai' timestamp='1291553930' post='74495']
Rumi would like to purchase an avatar from the shop

It is a walking man, wearing a robe and a knapsack, playing a flute.

if you find one that looks like this, i will pay 1 gold for it so that i may find it for her
happy hunting!

[/quote]

Thanks for your help Asterdai. Brief note, "find it for [u][b]him[/b][/u]"

The "swinging woman" is a piece of art that was submitted by an old artisan by the name of Amorte.

He did 3 avatars similar to this, including a woman standing in a pool of water, a woman who appeared to be bending flame, and his depiction of Sagewoman.

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Sasha Lilias' timestamp='1293478225' post='76144']
Hmm I am willing to give 18sc plus one of my own avatars (if you are interested in any) for the Hooded warrior (it is a male by the looks of it by the way :D)
[/quote]
i really do think the price should be 2 gold x thanks for the interest

[quote name='Asterdai' timestamp='1293481645' post='76148']
i really do think the price should be 2 gold x thanks for the interest
[/quote]
Hence why I said " and one of my own avatars" :/ You don't even know what I have do you :))

[color="#C0C0C0"] Edited for spelling mistakes[/color]

Edited by Sasha Lilias

I don't know if your saw my post on a different topic in Central Market forum about some avatars I found.

I can help you get them for your shop if you want them. I think they're pretty nice. Not particularly useful for me.

Male water being & Female Centaur

Edited by Rumi

thanks Rumi, thats a real nice idea, but ive got soooo many avatars and am actually trying to get rid of them now, friends have been holding the avvys for so long, and i get so irritated by the whole business, its quite a bit of effort for me!

i must say i Did see both in the shop, the centaur was drawn using a strange technique, or formatted strangely, i err cant really explain, and that manmaid im thinking is strange, its face isnt pretty, quite harsh to the eye :P
if you see anything else you think may interest people or me, id be happy to have a look, though id be like 90% chance i wouldnt buy
both are nicely drawn andim sure right for someone, just no one ive ever seen in MD yet

i DO want the spider avvy now, its face front on and large queen, i will buy it for 5+ silver if anyone has it now
want it for navi

i got one avy from ravenstrider (when he gotit into the shop) it was really nice, i love seeing all the avys much like Amoran, although some of them are new for me, it must be strange to see other peoples avy's coming into the light again, mixed feelings im sure

cant wait to see what else ravenstrider produces, hes really neat at drawing coz ive seen a few nice ones, although if he draws too many good ones, i wont be able to pass on the ones i have at all!

Aster

Edited by Asterdai

• 4 weeks later...

if i had storage and didnt have to ask friends to fill up their storage everything would be ok, i know my friends dontmind holding on to them.. but im Sure they didnt think they would be "permanent" storage places.

its also like gambling, you click the button, and you may get something nice or you might get nothing, when i started i hit some really nice ones, so i am trying to get rid of them before i buy anymore

i am pleased i dont have any money in the bank, i might be tempted to gamble some more!

there is also a gambling element, do i buy avy's at 1 or change for chance for new one, after you click about 7 times you gotta make a decision to just get what is on offer, and hope you may get something for it

its cheaper then playing on fruit machines anyway, and i feel i have helped some people out also :P

[quote name='Phear the Wolf' timestamp='1295659494' post='77836']
Aster, do you have any wolf avy? I have unlocked that feature, and I was hoping to get a cool wolfy for me =) mine is cool, but seems much too feminine to my eyes...
[/quote]
im afraid all that i personally have is on the first page of this forum post x
Ravenstrider may do a commision for you, if you need funding for that, please ask x

i will try and let this topic stay alive but i dont mind how long it hasnt been talked on, and will let it sit in the market happily (i know you have timelimit of closing things)

Thanks and appreication goes to those people that try to help other people with avys, i will post the link in this forum post as i feel it is relevant to some comments about how expensive the avatars are here.

http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/8926-the-perfect-artist-2011

p.s(could someone hide all secret/spoilor informtion af my first post except for the avy''s currently being sold and the instructions, its really bugging me and ive tried lots of times, if youend up doing it grido, add to your payement list! (youve done it twice to help i believe already) then please delete this p.s message, thanks in advance mods.