Synopsis of Alliance Activity

Curiose

I have been thinking, and in a conversation with someone at the park, I thought it would be nice to have a small synopsis of alliance activity. Meaning, it's just a thread that gets edited by alliance leaders/posters every now and then so as to keep it updated and have some valuable information as to what is going on with the alliances and stuff.

I want CURRENT AND FACTUAL information put here please. This is supposed to be educational-- not so you can get yourselves more members! If it does happen that new members come your way, then so be it. But some new players may have questions as to what goes on in each alliance and a simple thread would be good. I want only ONE post from each Alliance! Preferably from its Alliance Leader, or Second in command, or someone else who has been asked to do so. If you are not the Alliance Leader and have been told to make this post, please state so and note in your post who the Alliance leader is. I would prefer if only information go here. Questions or debates or whatever can be made into another thread if you feel it so necessary.

Legend Speakers will be first.

[b]Name:[/b] Legend Speakers
[b]Alliance Duty:[/b] To be determined in exact grounds under new Alliance Leader, Fyrd Argentus
[b]Currently Active:[/b] Not particularly.
[b]Members available:[/b] 5
[b]Active Members:[/b] 2
[b]Land Association:[/b] MagicDuel Archive Lands
[b]King:[/b] No King. MDA is a neutral territory.
[b]Brief Summary of Activities and History:[/b]Legend Speakers are a group of people who are of creative mind set, and enjoy making quests, contests, and enjoyable get togethers that enrich the playing field for everyone. We only currently have 2 active members; Fyrd Argentus, Alliance Leader and Curiose. Previous quests and contests that have been done are the Lost Path Treasure Quests and Story night. Story Night is not active due to complications in real life and will remain so until further notice. LPTQ and other quests branching under it are currently active.

Edited by Curiose

[b]Name:[/b] Guerilla Golemicarum
[b]Alliance Duty:[/b] Defence of Golemus Golemicarum, Research about Golemus Golemicarum
[b]Currently Active: [/b]Of course.
[b]Members available:[/b] 22
[b]Active Members:[/b] 7-8
[b]Land Association:[/b] Golemus Golemicarum
[b]King:[/b] Yrthilian
[b]Brief Summary of Activities and History:[/b] Wars, Philosophy, Research. Founded by Wodin Ullr during Shade War. Several leaders, varying activity. Important parts of Guerilla Activity are the defence of the land and people and to give new citizens broad support in their activities, including the defence of the Lair Keepers.

[list][*][font=Arial][size=2][b]Name:[/b][color=#1C2837] Advertisers Guild[/color][/size][/font][*][font=Arial][size=2][b]Alliance Duty:[/b][color=#1C2837] T[/color]akes care of MagicDuel's image outside the game. [/size][/font][*][font=Arial][size=2][b]Currently Active: [/b][color=#1C2837]Yes.[/color][/size][/font][*][font=Arial][size=2][b]Members available:[/b][color=#1C2837] 1[/color][/size][/font][*][font=Arial][size=2][b]Active Members:[/b][color=#1C2837] 1[/color][/size][/font][*][font=Arial][size=2][b]Land Association:[/b][color=#1C2837] The Lands of the East[/color][/size][/font][*][font=Arial][size=2][b]King:[/b][color=#1C2837] Ruled by Muratus del Mur[/color][/size][/font][*][font=Arial][size=2][b]Brief Summary of Activities and History:[/b][color=#1C2837] [/color]Firstly under command of memory. Disbanded due to high period of inactivity. Now under my control. We are responsible of Toplist, Ads, Free Credits, and other tasks, which contribute with its main purpose: "Bring New Players to MagicDuel." [/size][/font][/list]

[b]Name:[/b] Seal of Six
[b]Alliance Duty:[/b] To affect change within the realm according to the leader's desire.
[b]Currently Active:[/b] No.
[b]Members available:[/b] A few
[b]Active Members:[/b] 0
[b]Land Association:[/b] The Tribunal
[b]King:[/b] Muratus del Mur
[b]Brief Summary of Activities and History:[/b] Previous leader was Granos, current leader is Ailith, who is largely inactive.

Note: Don't come asking me to join or anything, that's not up to me. Also, this is not a leadership-approved description or whatever; if Ailith doesn't like it, it will be changed.

[b]Name[/b]: Tainted Warriors
[b]Alliance Duty[/b]: Gathering knowledge, secure the safety of the land and its rulers but from a different perspective than the Sentinels
[b]Currently Active[/b]: Yes
[b]Members available[/b]: 10
[b]Active Members[/b]: 10
[b]Land Association[/b]: Necrovion
[b]King[/b]:none
[b]Brief Summary of Activities and History[/b]:Several past leaders, if you wish to know more, talk to the current ones

Edited by Azull

[b]Name:[/b] Children of the Eclipse
[b]Alliance Duty:[/b] Guardianship of Wasp's Totem and the Hidden Exit; shock-troopers of Lorerootian military forces; education of Loreroot in spiritual matters and mystic symbolism
[b]Currently Active:[/b] Yes
[b]Members available:[/b] 20+
[b]Active Members:[/b] Amoran (MP6), Tarquinus (often idle, but responsive to PM), Darrydabby, Phantom Orchid, aranna2008, Karak (mostly on weekends), Esmaralda, Marvolo, Spartiatis, Thomas the Titan (recently spotted), moephus, Caru, Jaco
[b]Land Association:[/b] Loreroot
[b]King:[/b] Firsanthalas
[b]Brief Summary of Activities and History:[/b] Recently sponsored continuation of Loreroot Spring Festival, including "red" worship service, tournament, and poetry challenge. The CoE has hosted several tournaments, and from its beginnings with only four members and no badge has grown to be a large alliance. The CoE has been active in several wars, including the cold war against Golemus Golemicarum and the invasion of Necrovion by the Knights of the Bell. Though the CoE's activity fluctuates, its knights and priestesses are often on hand to mobilize in defense of Loreroot and tend to its "spiritual" well-being (morale, investigation of symbols, poetic scholarship, preservation of Loreroot history).

[i]edit: active members list updated[/i]

Edited by Tarquinus

[b]Name:[/b] Lair Keepers
[b]Alliance Duty: [/b]Protect the Drachorn Lair and it;s inhabitants
[b]Currently Active:[/b] Yes.
[b]Members available: [/b] 2 - still under recruitment procces
[b]Active Members:[/b]2
[b]Land Association:[/b] Golemus Golemicarum
[b]King:[/b] Yrthilian
[b]Brief Summary of Activities and History: [/b] Philosophy, Research, Founded after a Lair incident. Neutral Guild . Leader : Indyra

Edited by Indyra

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...