BFH’s Secret Quest

BFH

[size="3"][font="Arial"]During this month I'll be running a quest for a limited number of players. [/font][/size]

[size="3"][font="Arial"]I won't give the details now, that's why is "secret." [/font][/size]

[size="3"][b][font="Arial"]Only players with the following characteristics might apply:[/font][/b][/size]

[list=1][*][size="3"][font="Arial"]100 or more active days[/font][/size][*][size="3"][font="Arial"]Lots of patience.[/font][/size][*][size="3"][font="Arial"]Organized.[/font][/size][*][size="3"][font="Arial"]With knowledge about MagicDuel.[/font][/size][/list]

[size="3"][font="Arial"]I'll make an exhaustive selection and I'll choose the best candidates.[/font][/size]

[b][size="3"][font="Arial"]Applicants:[/font][/size][/b]

[size="3"][font="Arial"]Please post your player names, active days, and why I should chose you?[/font][/size]

[size="4"][font="Arial"]--BFH--[/font]
[/size]

Clock Master AD:863

I enjoy doing quests, especially the ones that require MD knowledge. It gives me chance to learn something new. I have plenty of free time so being patient is not troubling for someone like me.

PS. If there is a WP involved there is another reason why I wish to do this quest. I have to pass that Debug Acc. :))

• Root Admin

Hmm, Very interesting, Heck i will apply

Active days: Enough
Reason why i want to apply:

Personally i feel i fulfill your criteria, Iv seen MD grown up, having been here since before it was playable so will undoubtedly lack much knowledge to complete the quest but i can try it eh? I also would say i am very organized due to my job IRL and on the forum.

I would love to attempt this mystery quest, and hope you pick me as one of the participants.

Pipstickz
910 AD
I've been around for a long time and I remember things n' stuff. Also I like surprises. Patience? Well I don't have much else to do. As for organization, anyone can do that if they put the effort in >>

Note: You probably shouldn't choose me if this requires a predictable schedule, because I don't have that.

Active Days: More than enough
MD Knowledge: I wont say I know everything but I know somethings

Patience: I can be patient if required

Why me? Why not?

Its always good to have someone with a weird and perverse outlook on life in a group. Breaks the monotony. :P

Aelis
AD: 314

I consider myself patient, and I think most of MD players are, because for sure patience is mandatory to "survive" in the realm.
Since my first days around, I've always been curious and asked a lot of questions. And I believe this hasn't changed, I try to keep in mind "Do not stagnate" as my motto. With this I have gained some knowledge and am always willing to learn more!

~Aelis

Rumi
AD 220

Currently working on community garden project
http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/9406-community-garden/page__pid__82416#entry82416

You will find me sitting at the Meeting of the Roads.

Contact me when you're ready.

Princ Rhaegar 820 AD

why would you choose me? it's up to you to find a reason. :P
One thing is certain, I won't burden your thoughts like Shadowseeker if you don't choose me x)

--- If you do choose me, I reserve my right to quit if I don't find the quest interesting.

Name: *dst*/dst the Red from time to time
Why: cause I still try to make the day have at least 36 hours and because I am trying not to miss to compete against players like Burnsy and Shadow.