Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MagicDuel Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Central Market

A trading center for creatures, items, drawings, avatars, services, etc

  1. Started by Ledah,

    WTS the following creatures: 2 Root Warriors, reasonably fresh and 2 Sharptears with about a month on them. WTB a Wind Dragon or Tainted Angien, PM prices. WTL my Bone Collection, will decide the price by auction, down below. I've included the rough contract, barring prices. It will be leased for 30 calendar days starting after the transfer of the ITC. Auction will end when I'm happy with the happy with the prices :0 Spoiler I. The object of the following agreement is the item Bone Collection with the unique ID 8171 and the ability to gather bones with unlimited uses. (referred to as 'Item'). …

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. Started by Sunfire,

    ill follow the latest trend and post my list of items im looking for and what i have on offer. WTB: rare creatures common items: Spoiler Ace of black diamonds Ace of black hearts Ace of red clubs Ace of red spades Angry Mask Ball Ball bearing Ball of tape Ball of yarn Balloons Bat kite Bauta venetian mask …

    • 0 replies
    • 921 views
  3. Started by Junior,

    WTB Crit with 28 Mill heat in order to lower my heat. PM offers as not sure how much one would go for.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. Started by Aethon,

    I'm looking to buy the following. Ball bearing, Blue marble, Snow Globe, Stress Ball, Green marble, Bat kite, Boomerang, Spicy pickle toy, Chess set, Kids IQ puzzle, Kitty toy B-String, E-String, F-String, Angry Mask, Happy Mask, Micro Mask, Higher prices paid for packages.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. Started by dst,

    I'll use this topic to sell/trade stuff. I don't want to open new ones every time I have some things to sell/trade. So today's offer: - 6 wiiya - 1 shsmsh - 29 memory stones Sold! I accept: coins, credits, common items. Bidding stops when I like the price. I am buying; - Bones - Death spores - Rare crits - Common items I am offering: spell stones, coins

  6. Started by Nimrodel,

    I have six Marksmen for sale (coloured LR archers level 1) 1. 847138 (274 d) 2. 847139 (274 d) 3. 794031 (973 d) 4. 794033 (973 d) 5. 794034 (973 d) 6. 794036 (973 d) Each will be sold separately unless someone offers a total bid of 5g. Then the whole bunch will be sold stat. Will be sold to the highest bidder only if the price is satisfactory.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  7. Started by Faceless,

    Soulweaver can be fresh, age isnt a must.

  8. Started by MRWander,

    SInce totems are totally over powered and broken I can level crits up for you! I can give them wins! shall offer my services to grind away for anyone who wants to purchase my services. besides a fee discussed in private it will cost you the crit you want me to train for you as well as what it takes to totemize the crit you want me to train.

  9. Started by dst,

    As title says: selling 1 shmsh (or a shmsh fenth). I will accept GCs, SCs and credits (or a combination of the 3). I will sell it if I am pleased with the price.

  10. Started by dst,

    As title says: I want to 2 Tree Totems and the Trees must be max level.

    • 1 reply
    • 937 views
  11. Started by Blackshade Rider,

    As title says, Please pm me with offers and the amount of stones you have. Thank you

  12. Started by Ledah,

    Up for grabs 1x Rustgold Egg, age as of now 45 ID 853601. Accepting anything of value, auction will end eventually. PM or post bids.

  13. Started by lashtal,

    As the title says, I'm looking to get 1 unit of glue. I can pay with coins, credits or bones. Thank you.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Started by Mallos,

    I'm interested in movelock, turntofrog, silvertongue, ghost, mirrorrit, attacklock, guardianarmy, otherarmy (I have some already) and perhaps locate, also any sendtogoe or sendtopc spell stones pst me if interested low prices only please. Ah yes and any weather spells! Particularly the weather spells! I intend to buy in bulk low prices please. Post here.

  15. Started by Jubaris,

    minimum bid: 1gc auto-accept on: 2gc Ends 24h after last bid.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. Started by Blackshade Rider,

    As title says Can be closed

  17. I will sell a pack of 5 wiiya. Minimum bid: 6 SCs or 2 common items (of my choice*). I will sell if I am pleased with the offers (but you know that I am not spoiled ). Additionally: selling 1 Uncut Diamond for let's say...3 common items of my choice* or for SCs (if I like the offer). Happy bidding! * I'll choose from the common items you have and yes, we can negotiate the items.

  18. Started by Mallos,

    I would like to purchase a pack of playing cards or a bloodstained pack of playing cards, PM me if you would like to sell one. **No longer needed

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  19. Started by Mallos,

    I want to buy 2-3 root warriors, reply or pm if you have one to sell to me. ***No longer needed

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  20. On Stock : Mineral Water : 3 Thin Wood Sheets : 1 I also accept inexpensive common/roleplay items/spell stones.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  21. Started by Mallos,

    I want to buy a bloodpact archer, post here or pm me details.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  22. I just realized I have 16 aged grasans on my alt laylah. Since I don't have time to play that character anymore I thought better to set them free. Enjoy! CTC824292NAADH16MDC885TEZ446W41K CTC824293SEAXY44MDC973EKW136P46N CTC824294ALNAC40MDC883TEW164Y67X CTC824295KRZIP81MDC717FEL987H69N CTC824296MUPOA50MDC430IML131H17M CTC824297UTARN77MDC968ZRZ382P97F CTC824358UMDEL71MDC576ROK43H28Z CTC824359JOIMT21MDC422CAM324Z49K CTC824360ROMUL43MDC290VIF101H45K CTC824361SUEKN12MDC760TEM407T84Z CTC824362TASUT62MDC224AXW355M82A CTC824363SHJOX28MDC157SHC604P72T CTC824397UTDEC46MDC447SEF818A18K CTC824398EKTAT86MD…

  23. Started by Aeoshattr,

    WTB 1x Rusty. Don't care about age, interested in tokens it has. Resolved. Nothing for now, will update as necessary

  24. Started by Blackshade Rider,

    Common Items are 2sc minimum or trade for certain common items Worn out boots Creature collar Empty glass vial Dummy target Conch shell Blue seashell Kelp Roots Weather rock Ball of yarn Snow Globe Stirrups …

  25. Started by phantasm,

    As title sates looking to buy any common items that relate to carpentry (aka hammer, nails, square, saw, etc) Please send me an in game or forum pm if you have one for sale.

    • 0 replies
    • 929 views

Member Statistics

  • 4586 Total Members
  • 936 Most Online
  • Adeptus Newest Member ·

Forum Statistics

  • Total Topics 17.6k
  • Total Posts 182.9k

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.