Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MagicDuel Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Central Market

A trading center for creatures, items, drawings, avatars, services, etc

  1. I am renting out Memory Stone Detectors & Reality Coagulators. Each Tool will be 5 Silver a Piece with a Personal Limit of 3 . I have the right to deny service to any i see fit. And here are only two laws to remember. 1) Dont ever harvest below the infinitely appointed 50-66% MemZone when farming Memory Stones, Fenths are depletable. 2) If you pass the tool(s) to anyone for any reason, or ignore the acceptable 50-66% MemZone expect the following; RIP) You will be indefinitely banned from all GG Lab Tools from any Golemian as long as im Active in this Game. Thank you ahead of time to any who decide to do Business with Me. Service is on a first Come&…

  2. Started by Aia del Mana,

    Greetings to all. I presently seek the following creatures, for a fair price: Anniversary Hollow Warriors - any edition Nutcrackers Soulweavers Angiens Although I believe such creatures were in short supply, I yet hold hope that one should not need of these. Payment will be made in gold, silver, or if thou dost wish, in uncommon items for barter. (I have amended the above.)

  3. Started by Eon,

    Will pay 4 gold (2 gc, 30 silver) for either one.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  4. Started by Fang Archbane,

    I have a batch of 100 Memory Stones im looking to either trade or sell.Coin amount is 3 gold. Trade possibilities are untokened fresh colored creatures only.Feel free to PM me your offer of coin, crit, or combination of both. Any reply not in PM will be ignored.(And yes, i know the coin im asking for is ridiculous, thats not a typo)

  5. Started by Nep,

    I'm looking to buy a Bag of Nails. Here are the items I can currently offer in exchange: 7 Aromatic herbs 28 Bones Branches Clay Crystal Fenths Flowers Fossil Gravel 3 Large Rock 2 Memory stone 2 Pebble 2 Rainwater 5 Reality Shards Syntropic Dust 6 Tea leaves 9 Toxic plants 8 Unidentified plants 30 Water 9 Resin 2 Lumber

  6. Started by Fang Archbane,

    Good Evening, ill keep this short.Im looking to buy colored creatures.If you have any and are willing to sell, please pm me the creature type and asking price.

  7. Started by Blood Prince,

    Hi, I want to sell the following creatures what would be the going price for the following (most cretures have 1 - 5 tokens on them) . Creature and age given below. Water Daimon - 3274 Winderwild *2 - 3273 / 3095 Imp - 3240 /2786 Pope * 3 - 3050 / 2069 / 2069 Joker - 3003 Grasen * 2 - 2998 Blood Archer - 2997 Archer - 2380 Rustgold *2 - 2996/ 2734 Doppelganger - 2614 TS * 2 - 2908, 2109 Angien - 2942/2905 Dark Angien - 2483 Madhorn - 2733 Shade - 2743 Santa - 2738 Reindarch - 2737 Snowman - 2218 Weed - 2181, 2181 Elemental - 2135 Sharpte…

  8. Started by Blackshade Rider,

    Selling gold avy. Dont particularly care for this one. 4 gold minimum bid. Or trade for services.

  9. Seeing as you've all seen the beautiful arwork...I am interesting in acquiring one of the creatures from last year. PM me here or in-game. I'm at Oak Fort for now. On a completely unrelated note, I have a rustgold drachorn that I am willing to give to someone who genuinely wants it. Freeee (otherwise it's getting sacced in a week) klaw

  10. Started by Blackshade Rider,

    As I have done so before I will sell my plushies to those taking part in the plushie contest. I will only be keeping one anyways. I may also let someone barrow them to help them win. Message me and we can work it out ? I wonder who will win the plushie contest this year

  11. Started by Blackshade Rider,

    Looking to buy stone tablets. Preferably in stacks. Let me know how many you have and what your looking to get for them. Thanks

  12. the list will be updated continuously.Every thing in this list is sold to the highest bidder (private or public) also everything in this list will NOT be withdrawn from list, UNLESS it has been sold. Sometimes free items , sometimes valuables . Check in time to time you might find something you want or need. items for sale Resources are 3sc each, unless stated otherwise 8 Aromatic herbs 12 Clay Fine Sand free 2 Flowers free Fossil 4 Gems Golemus dust 5 Gravel 5s…

  13. Started by Nimrodel,

    So I have a bunch of items I wants pictures drawn for and coloured. Want to Hire the services of a decent artist for the same. Please PM me in forum if you think you have the required skill with a sample of your piece. We can discuss the rates after that. Also please know, if you succeed in satisfying me once with your pictures, I shall commission you in the futurel for other works as well... P.S. - Its such a pity Gonzi is not around.

  14. Started by dst,

    519 resin for sell. Starting bid: 2 GCs and 5 SCs 5 GCs - instant sell + Bonus (Teleport to PC stone :P).

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  15. Started by Faceless,

    People, to not be opening new posts on exchanges / offers it will be updated frequently with'll post here to facilitate. TT/WTB-I am currently after mask items to help in my RP; (the masks I already have: Bauta venetian mask; Angry mask; Columbina venetian mask ) -I will accept coins offers or other itens I need for anything listed here... WTT/WTS-I have this list of RP itens at shop, if anything you need is there... (19-12-2016) Ace of red clubs; Bird Card; Bird Nest; Brush; Champagne Flutes; Chinese Boxes; Firefly Jar; House of Tainted Times Sticker; Pet Rock; Pumpkin; Posh Cats Society Mouse.

    • 32 replies
    • 4.8k views
  16. Started by Dragual,

    General price was no less than 3 sc but varied between person to person. PM with an offer and name.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  17. Started by mirus,

    looking to buy the following. 11th anni creature, loreroot archer, resources to make a shmsh, frozen rose thanks!

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  18. Started by Faceless,

    I'm putting the following 3 creatures to auction ... Elemental BID 1GC Stored Heat 258.436 Won battles 3.907 Age 1.675 Tokens: (4) blooddrop1; blooddrop3; stardust; jewelshards. winderwild BID 25sc Stored Heat 0 Won battles 333 Age 1.813 Tokens: (10) blooddrop1 ; blooddrop2; blackdiamonds; claw1; claw2; emeraldglare; enlightning; goldtear; purpurmoon; stardust. Water Daimon BID 13sc Stored Heat 4.613.457 Won battles 1.537 Age 1.841 Tokens: (4) blooddrop1; claw1; kellethafire; stardust.

  19. Started by Hedge Munos,

    Angien ID: 668618 Age: 1684 Heat: 195530 Toxidendrite ID: 736404 Age: 1489 Heat: 332690 Also free pimp if you want it Hedge

    • 14 replies
    • 2.8k views
  20. Started by Junior,

    Here you will have a chance to bid for a rare Elucu Bration creature (colored or un colored the choice is yours), in order not to interfere with other ongoing auctions it will be held as an official TST Auction host by your one and only Credit Ticket Broker. Please read the following rules; failure to comply may lead to disqualification from the auction process. If you won an Elu creature in the previous halloween contests, you are not permitted to place a bid. If you own 2 or more Elu creatures (of any kind) you are not permitted to place a bid. There is no minimum starting bid however, bids must rise in minimum increments of 2 TST. You are …

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  21. Welcome to a (belated) Elucu Bration creature auction! Here you will have a chance to bid for a rare Elucu Bration creature (coloured). All proceeds will be given to the TK's for future use in sponsorships and events. Please read the following rules; failure to comply may lead to disqualification from the auction process. If you won an Elu creature in the previous halloween contests, you are not permitted to place a bid. If you own 2 or more Elu creatures (of any kind) you are not permitted to place a bid. There is no minimum starting bid however, bids must rise in minimum increments of 5sc. You are not permitted to bid on behalf of someo…

    • 26 replies
    • 5.4k views
  22. Welcome to a (belated) Elucu Bration creature auction! Here you will have a chance to bid for a rare Elucu Bration creature (black and white). All proceeds will be given to the TK's for future use in sponsorships and events. Please read the following rules; failure to comply may lead to disqualification from the auction process. If you won an Elu creature in the previous halloween contests, you are not permitted to place a bid. If you own 2 or more Elu creatures (of any kind) you are not permitted to place a bid. There is no minimum starting bid however, bids must rise in minimum increments of 5sc. You are not permitted to bid on behalf o…

    • 14 replies
    • 2.4k views
  23. Started by Junior,

    As the title suggests I would like to sell the following. 1 Molima ID: 852778 Age: 204 Minimum Bid: 10 gcs 1 Horseman ID: 852150 Age: 228 Minimum Bid: 15 gcs Auction ends on January 2 and 24 hours after the last Bid!

  24. Started by Fang Archbane,

    Redacted

  25. Started by Blackshade Rider,

    as topic says i want to buy fenths. 30 or more. post or pm me what you got then we can discuss prices

Member Statistics

  • 4586 Total Members
  • 936 Most Online
  • Adeptus Newest Member ·

Forum Statistics

  • Total Topics 17.6k
  • Total Posts 182.9k

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.