16 hours ago, Nimrodel said:

Marble slab 3s

Gold lady avi : 10s

Gold avys have 2 gold minimum. Marble slab for 3 sc is accepted. In 24 hours if no other bid on the marble slab it's yours.

6 hours ago, Aethon said:

dragon - 2gc

Bid accepted if no other bid in 24hrs it's yours

4 hours ago, dst said:

lady - 2 GCs

Bid accepted. If no bid in 24hrs it's yours

Edited by Blackshade Rider

24 minutes ago, Blackshade Rider said:

Gold avys have 2 gold minimum. Marble slab for 3 sc is accepted. In 24 hours if no other bid on the marble slab it's yours.

Bid accepted if no other bid in 24hrs it's yours

Bid accepted. If no bid in 24hrs it's yours

You sure?

On 6/10/2016 at 2:32 AM, Blackshade Rider said:

the list will be updated continuously.Every thing in this list is sold to the highest bidder (private or public) also everything in this list will NOT be withdrawn from list, UNLESS it has been sold. Sometimes free items , sometimes valuables . Check in time to time you might find something you want or need.

items for sale

Resources are 3sc each, unless stated otherwise 

8 Aromatic herbs 

22 Bones               8sc minimum 

12 Clay 

Fine Sand            free

2 Flowers       free

Fossil 

4 Gems 

Golemus dust 

5 Gravel            5sc minimum 

82 Iron Ore             (pending trade)

2 Lonsdaleite Shards 

8 Paper             4sc minimum

18 Rainwater 

Rare Metals      free

6 Rock Salt 

Sawdust          free

5 Skull          5sc minimum 

6 Syntropic Dust              8sc minimum

12 Tea leaves 

12 Toxic plants 

10 Tree bark 

Uncut Diamond          

13 Unidentified Ore 

8 Unidentified plants 

18 Water 

2 Wiiya 

Common items 3sc minimum \
Shade card
Marble slab 
Broken thermometer 

Also selling my current avatar and others i am able to buy in the shop currently Gold avys are 2 gold minimum, all others are 1 gold minimum 

(current avy) http://imgur.com/a/7ThOT    

(shop avys) http://imgur.com/a/ijhl4          http://imgur.com/a/E9TXK

---SPELL STONES

-- 2 heat stones ( FREE to NEW players only 180 Active days and below. 1 per player) and all players during holidays and events

For future use as it seems blackshade sells things he doesn't have.

The only thing in here I don't have in my inventory is most of the shop avys. That does not mean I cannot buy them. For future reference maybe you should read the post. It states it's in the md shop.

Got a problem with it, then don't bid on something I have in my md shop

3 minutes ago, Blackshade Rider said:

The only thing in here I don't have in my inventory is most of the shop avys. That does not mean I cannot buy them. For future reference maybe you should read the post. It states it's in the md shop.

Got a problem with it, then don't bid on something I have in my md shop

I want to see a print screen with the avy AND the current date (and hour). I placed a bid for it and I want to be sure I was not cheated because I don't trust you.

No, I don't have a problem with bidding on something in the shop as long as it really IS in the shop.

1 minute ago, dst said:

I want to see a print screen with the avy AND the current date (and hour). I placed a bid for it and I want to be sure I was not cheated because I don't trust you.

No, I don't have a problem with bidding on something in the shop as long as it really IS in the shop.

It's in my shop. And it already has a screen shot in the post. So your asking for something that's already there. 

And that's funny cause I don't trust you either. 

Currently I am on my phone. I'll provide another screen shot with the time if you kindly take down your last post that I feel is rude and uncalled for. . 

Otherwise current screen shots will stay 

I pick to go attend my other businesses as I got enough stupidity from you in one night.

@All Others: don't bid on the lady avatar. It's not in the shop anymore and BS is trying to rip you off. Explanations will come prolly tomorrow on the other side.