Seems to me you just want to spam my post and try to make me angry or whatever. I don't care. 

Since it seems that dst does not want the gold lady it is up for grabs still. 

If you are like dst and want a screen shot of time and date then you may ask me nicely and I will gladly provide one.

Otherwise in each SS  the time and date are in the bottom right corner. 

Thank you all

Edited by Blackshade Rider

Edit.... 

To all whom it may concern i have just got home and checked my md shop. Seems the gold lady was bought from the shop between my post for selling it and now. However her is an update of the golden avy's. 

Also ive so kindly as to provide TWO forms of date and time. Both my RL time and date in bottom right corner just like the other links for avys, and both MD time and date since it seems to be a problem for most. *coughs* excuse me just one person

http://imgur.com/a/5RZpW ungold

http://imgur.com/a/1Tzyx gold

Prices stay the same

I think the point is that you shouldn't really auction avis that you don't have, especially the gold ones, as everyone and anyone can get them, even if they show in your shop.

So that current gold one in your shop, on the left (gen 3) I'd like that as well...but considering one has gone...I don't wanna place a bid for it unless you definitely get it.

So 2gc for dragon and message me if you buy the other one.

5 hours ago, dst said:

@All Others: don't bid on the lady avatar. It's not in the shop anymore and BS is trying to rip you off. Explanations will come prolly tomorrow on the other side.

I'll save you the trouble and time, and simply state it like it is.

DST saw an opportunity to frame BR a liar, and hopped on it. She made a scene in the Forums, accused BR of lying, and then she waited all of an hour.

Someone then went, shuffled their avy shop till the gold lady avy appeared, and bought it.

Why? "Anyone with two brain cells can figure this one out" to quote a certain someone.

This is textbook definition of "Framing" and an attempt at "Defamation". I'll only say this nicely once DST.

Poke the bear. See what happens.

P.s; don't bother asking for "evidence". I know the difference between Apparant and Truth. I know the "Truth", and so do you. Keep going down this path. See where it leads.

Edited by Fang Archbane

2 minutes ago, Fang Archbane said:

I'll save you the trouble and time, and simply state it like it is.

DST saw an opportunity to frame BR a liar, and hopped on it. She made a scene in the Forums, accused BR of lying, and then she waited all of an hour.

Someone then went, shuffled their avy shop till the gold lady avy appeared, and bought it.

Why? "Anyone with two brain cells can figure this one out" to quite a certain someone.

This is textbook definition of "Framing" and an attempt at "Defamation". I'll only say this nicely once DST.

P.s; don't bother asking for "evidence". I know the difference between Apparant and Truth. I know the "Truth", and so do you. Keep going down this path. See where it leads.

Heh...assuming this only leads to looking foolish.

Also;

I'll only say this nicely once DST.

Please, amuse me.

Anyway, can we keep this on topic now/split it please? I've some Avis to win.

2gc for Dragon and the Gen 3 Gold. (4gc total)

The Gen 3 Is Avavilable Yes. However this morning when i woke up I received a private pm for the gen 3 for 3gc. 

Player asked me to keep him anonymous as he felt people would try to put a higher bid or try to make him over pay. 

Anon bidder gen 3......3gc

Aethon All others, 2 gold each total of 6 gold.

Gold dragon avy bidding is soon to be closed.

2 hours ago, Blackshade Rider said:

The Gen 3 Is Avavilable Yes. However this morning when i woke up I received a private pm for the gen 3 for 3gc. 

Player asked me to keep him anonymous as he felt people would try to put a higher bid or try to make him over pay. 

Anon bidder gen 3......3gc

Aethon All others, 2 gold each total of 6 gold.

Gold dragon avy bidding is soon to be closed.

I really don't like anon bids as there's no way to ensure that it's a true bid or one to force another higher...

Anyway, minus the gen 3 (and the dragon) that's two more I'll still bid on. So 4gc bid

5 minutes ago, Aethon said:

I really don't like anon bids as there's no way to ensure that it's a true bid or one to force another higher...

Anyway, minus the gen 3 (and the dragon) that's two more I'll still bid on. So 4gc bid

If the anon bidder wishes to say who he is then he can state it here. Otherwise I will not release his name.

4 gold for the other 2. Accepted. 24 hour mark will start now. If no other bids on the other two they are yours also

42 minutes ago, Aethon said:

And how do you propose doing that without revealing the player name? Whole reason is they wish to remain unknown.

So much ignorance in such a tiny space... It both baffles and grounds me.

Allow me to save everyone any further whining from Aethon, and declare myself as the Anon Bidder while also addressing the elephant in the room (Who for once isn't Ledah).

You, Aethon, should be _pretty_ (Being gracious) aware of the Archives and what they're capable of.

Are you trying to publically state you no longer know how the Archives work? Is this a public cry for help?

Because any new player with just under a month in his belt knows Trade Logs exist, and post auction literally _anyone_ can check them to find the "Anon" Bidder.

At said point, you could open a case if no "Anon" exists, the trade was never made, it's honestly common sense, I don't know how else to word this at... your level.

Edited by Fang Archbane

10 hours ago, Fang Archbane said:

So much ignorance in such a tiny space... It both baffles and grounds me.

Allow me to save everyone any further whining from Aethon, and declare myself as the Anon Bidder while also addressing the elephant in the room (Who for once isn't Ledah).

You, Aethon, should be _pretty_ (Being gracious) aware of the Archives and what they're capable of.

Are you trying to publically state you no longer know how the Archives work? Is this a public cry for help?

Because any new player with just under a month in his belt knows Trade Logs exist, and post auction literally _anyone_ can check them to find the "Anon" Bidder.

At said point, you could open a case if no "Anon" exists, the trade was never made, it's honestly common sense, I don't know how else to word this at... your level.

And how would that help me if I'd bid higher and won? I could read my own trade logs? Awesome, thanks for the help!

Unfortunately I don't have much trust in rider ,at the moment, due to past experiences, hence my caution.

But as you said "so much ignorance..."

As I said, bid still stands and let's split the rest of this if you want to continue or message me privately.

2 hours ago, Aethon said:

And how would that help me if I'd bid higher and won?

I guess that's just the chance you take when you walk out the door every single day.

You can't be in control of everying Out There, so what makes you think it's any different Here?

You bid higher, you win, you get what you wanted. You don't bid higher, you get to see who the Anon was.

Get your cake or eat it. You can't have it both ways. All of your ignorance aside, you should know _that_ much.

MD trades require goodwill and trust on both sides. When that trust comes into question, it is a best practice to wait until the trade in question is over before complaining, because calling BS on someone after a trade occurs leads to much stricter consequences, and a loose trade embargo will follow naturally from any accusation, true or false, and this is a good thing.

Obviously such an image or set of images should include server time to verify that bids were placed between your bids.

BeMyValentineAethon.png

Commenting on the arguments occurring in this thread:

I don't see the need for so many complaints. There are simple solutions that you (referring to distrusting potential buyers) have complete control over.

1) Don't bid on something offered by someone you don't trust. This is a simple way to avoid issues.

2) Don't bid more than you are willing to pay for something. This way, even if the seller lies about anonymous bids to drive up the price, in the end you both end up with a mutually beneficial outcome.

There are alternative solutions of course: third party moderating the auction, blacklisting agreements, etc. And I'd love to see some of these implemented by groups of players.

In short, this is a complaint about complaining. Please excuse me. But I'd prefer to see players implementing new forms of auctions, introducing methods pf self-governance, committing acts of retribution, and creating new problems than listen to their preemptive complaints.

"I can’t help but dream about a kind of criticism that would not try to judge, but bring an oeuvre, a book, a sentence, an idea to life; it would light fires, watch the grass grow, listen to the wind, and catch the sea-foam in the breeze and scatter it. It would multiply, not judgments, but signs of existence; it would summon them, drag them from their sleep. Perhaps it would invent them sometimes – all the better. All the better. Criticism that hands down sentences sends me to sleep; I’d like a criticism of scintillating leaps of the imagination. It would not be a sovereign or dressed in red. It would bear the lightning of possible storms."

• Root Admin

To reiterate what Ivoark, in more official terms:

It isnt illegal, and wont be, to try and sell something you see in your shop, before you buy it. Any buyer buying it should know that until the seller has confirmed they have the item it might disappear.

In my opinion, its probably a little foolish, espically with avatars when others can also see the same ones you can. But not punishable. Unless BR would go ahead and take your coin, and then not return it, without passing the gold its no issue. Maybe something that might leave a bad taste in peoples mouth as an inexperienced trader. But I fully trust that BR would return your coin if he took it and found this had occurred.

I too really dislike anon bids, So if anyone wishes have anon bidding and wants a neutral third party to "approve" anon bids, Im free to receive such PM's.

Fang, I get what you are trying to say, but its not helping and is actively inflaming these things.

Everyone else: If you have an issue with something here, can you make a new topic or contact judges, or me. All this infighting just gets everyone upset.

BR: Sorry about closing your topic, please do open a new one for further stuff.