Images
-
Petal Elucid I
Petal Elucid I
By Chewett ·
Winner of the auction will have this exclusivity for this creature for at least 60 days
-
tldWPhu.png
-
First Bug Achievement?
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by Revan
-
The Element Principle
Cool I want to turn to the dark like a sith from star wars and I will be the sith lord darth Revan the best sith that has evr lived!!! Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
-
The Element Principle
AND also is there going to be like a scale to show if your more dark or light... So that you can use the elements in its dark form or the elemnets in its light form. Because I know I would lean more towards the dark side so i want powerful unstable dustructive dark powers.
-
The Element Principle
How about Lunar magic, Solar magic, and aura magic... Those are fundemental magics well at least the fudemental magic of the mind...
-
Almost the right answer
I thought It Was a sword or some other magical wepon. My second choice would be a portal to the magical world!LOL!!!!
-
Hello!
hey look at my signature the one with the gun!!!!!!!...LOL!!
-
"Mighty Weapon" answers
I thought mine was right !!! LoL I guess I was Wrong. hehe My name is sharpy x
-
Hello!
Hello everyone I've been a beta tester for about months finally its up.