sad conclusion

Muratus del Mur

a) I am still a citizen of Necrovion

b) I tried to fight the things that lead to this situation in the first place... If you think that was treason, good for you...

c) I wasn't a part of the first "rebellion"... I helped quench that one, if I remember correctly. Also: Necrovions downfall started long before the rebels... And in it's core was stagnation and inactivity... do your research before you jump to conclusions.

Also: My role in both the realm and in Necrovion was one that required me to insult people... Should the fact that they have some kind of an official position spare them that? I don't think so.

For Necrovions downfall, Rebels made little to no real difference other than an initial push towards the fall, but it has been something a long time coming from even before Jester was king. As for Ravenstrider he is one of the few people left in the realm who could ever be considered a true Necrovion.

[quote name='Ravenstrider' timestamp='1319567840' post='94621']

b) I tried to fight the things that lead to this situation in the first place... If you think that was treason, good for you...

[/quote]

I say treason because to rebel against your own land is just that.

When you rebel, you're not rebelling against the land (I hope), because that's what the other lands are for. You're rebelling against the leadership within the land.

Rebelling is meant for people who care for their land, but not for their monarch.

• Root Admin

[quote name='ColdSteel566' timestamp='1319584674' post='94634']
Which, is still considered treason. Because the king represents the land.
[/quote]

If you are rebelling against the king and not the land, you wouldnt consider the king to represent the land, hence why you are rebelling. It would seem stupid to join a land to then rebel against it.

you can stand on the other side of the fence and call it treason, for he would say the king is committing treason against the land.