Resigning

Firsanthalas

I've decided to resign as king. The new year will see elections for 3 kingships, might as well make it 4.
I'll remain on and do what needs doing till then. I will send on the Wp info requested next week and do some other jobs that need doing. Other than that I guess it is business as usual until then.

• Root Admin

I wonder why you resigned however.
was it the kingslayer rumor spread by granos?
was it the constant harrasing done by eon?
was it the perpetual discontent you had with how things go in md?
were feeling allone as the only king left?

its obviously better you tell than let people, including me, jump to conclusions or make suppositions.

(i will detail about some of things i mentioned above in a separate topic)

[quote] I wonder why you resigned however.
was it the kingslayer rumor spread by granos?
was it the constant harrasing done by eon?
was it the perpetual discontent you had with how things go in md?
were feeling allone as the only king left?

its obviously better you tell than let people, including me, jump to conclusions or make suppositions.
(i will detail about some of things i mentioned above in a separate topic) [/quote]

Does it really matter? Is this a genuine question out of genuine interest or something else? I notice you never listed something like a real life issue. Do my reasons really make a difference?

• Root Admin

firs, you are welcome to reply or not, thats up to you. the reply is for all these people that wonder why you stepped down not for me ... but again, you find it as a race with or against my moods as usual.

I simply sought to step down without a fuss. Some of my reasons are personal and in my opinion not for public consumption. If people are that concerned they are free to ask me and I will answer them, I just don't feel like airing my personal business to all and sundry.
As for your mood or my response, well you will have to forgive me, but you seemed to focus on certain things in MD and that coupled with your general reaction to people when quitting, well it felt more like an accusation than a question. You are more than welcome to discuss anything with me privately if you wish. You have multiple ways to contact me. I simply don't want to be discussing this to the general public.

Firs, you were possibly the only King I truly showed respect for (Unless you include Jester or Lifeline), although I may not have been your subject, I will miss your Kingship. It was truly an honour to have you as the King of Loreroot, for the short time that you were... :(

We may not agree on plenty of issues, and we may not even like each other, but there's a reason you won the election. You always fought for your people, and I respect that. I can't think of any better leader for Loreroot.