NEW <<<Personal Request Month Voting>>> NEW

Fire Starter

10 points => Tal -tag "protector of loreroot"
9 points => phantasm -tag "MasterChief"
8 points => ChildOfTheSoul - tag "wanderer"
7 points => everyone -No man's land citizenship.
6 points => Miq - spell to reclaim TSB keys
5 points => Darigan - return of my piece of brain and the Root of the Matter Inn Guest Book from BlackThorn's Inventory
4 points => Pipstickz - ability to give a spell doc page
3 points => Maebius - a fancy hat
2 points => Hedge Munos -guitar item.
1 points => purplebunny - everlasting purple carrot

10 points - Mya Celestia - summon spell
9 points - Chewett - summon people to angiens shrine
8 points - Sephira Caelum - my staff be able to give the dead player ability to move around the realm
7 points - Udgard - upgrade item creation ability
6 points - dst - independent mineral gathering tool
5 points - Maebius - fancy hat
4 points - Nimrodel -"petrify" spell
3 points - Shemhazaj - independent fenths collector
2 points - Miq -spell reclaim TSB keys if the person tp'd holds them/add one key with the ability to recall others
1 point -Fire Starter - chawan heats tea

[b]AmberRune[/b] - acousticremains

[b]Chewett[/b] -summon people to Angiens Shrine 4 casts

[b]Maebius[/b] -A mirrored Mirror Ritual spell. (8 casts of course, to Stone it for cash!) Instead of making the opponent copy my ritual, it copies my target's defense when attacking. Likewise, an incoming attack copies the defense, instead of the attack.

[b]Nimrodel[/b] -'petrify' spell to be coded into my daimon head comprising of attacklock+movelock+silence target for 30min or attacklock+movelock for 30min and silence for 15min.

[b]Shemhazaj[/b] -scripting my Dreamcatcher with ability to dispel spells and curses put on someone (with exception of death spell and Mur?s curse spell)

[b]dst[/b] -independent mineral water tool

[b]Tal[/b] -an item to give or remove the sylvan watch tag to people

[b]Fyrd Argentus[/b] -A tablet of paper that lets me spawn very specific items - documents - which have written on them whatever I put.

[b]Mya Celestia[/b] -Summon spell

[b]Udgard[/b] -upgrade to my item creation ability, to allow me to create usable items, and in extension items that can create other items

Chewett---10 points
-summon people to Angiens Shrine 4 casts

Hedge Munos---9 points
-guitar item. It would be able to change/add location music for a
short amount of time by my inserting a link.

Soothing Sands---8 points
- Passant's independent sand melter

nadrolski---7 points
-Alkahest (personal item) be coded with the ability of a Reality Coagulator

tankfans---6 points
-Fix the bridge at the Oak Fort, I can provide lumbers and branches if
needed. This helps a lot when going to and fro from Oak Fort and GoE.
Since this is a selfish wish, I hope the it will require at least 200
AP to move through that bridge.

Peace---5 points
-Fireball

Udgard---4 points
-upgrade to my item creation ability, to allow me to create usable
items, and in extension items that can create other items

JadenDew---3 points
- A Vial of Hope - Each drop of the colourful liquid serves as a
restorative, recharging permanent spells and abilities.The Vial has
twelve uses and once completely used, it becomes:Empty Glass Vial
A small glass vial that used to contain hope.

Lone Wolf---2 points
-a jail free card with a one time usage that'll free the holder from
jail despite length of time left or severity of punishment

AmberRune---1 point
- acousticremains

10 points - Mya Celestia - summon spell
9 points - Chewett - summon people to angiens shrine
8 points - Sephira Caelum - my staff be able to give the dead player ability to move around the realm
7 points - MIq - spell reclaim TSB keys if the person tp'd holds them/add one key with the ability to recall others
6 points - Udgard - upgrade item creation ability
5 points - Nimrodel -"petrify" spell
4 points - Maebius - fancy hat
3 points - Shemhazaj - independent fenths collector
2 points - Fire Starter - chawan heats tea
1 point - Rhaegar Targaryen -altered version of dance spell

Next time, make the voting anonymous. :rolleyes:[list=1]
[*]Rumi - independent rainwater harvester tool (10 points)
[*]Fire Starter - Chawan (9 points)
[*]Udgard - item creation ability (8 points)
[*]Peace - Bottle of perfume (7 points)
[*]Rumi - four casts of weather mild rain (6 points)
[*]Chengmingz - Peas (5 points)
[*]Chewett - Angien's shrine (4 points)
[*]Fyrd Argentus - Tablet of paper (3 points)
[*]Purplebunny - carrot (2 points)
[*]Valldore - box of dice (1 point)
[/list]

[list]
[*][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Darigan -> Return piece of brain & the Matter Inn Guest Book from BlackThorn's inventory. [color=#ff0000]10 points[/color][/font]
[*][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Udgard -> Upgrade item creation ability. [color=#ff0000]9 points[/color][/font]
[*][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Rumi -> Four casts of Weather – Mild Rain spell. [color=#ff0000]8 points[/color][/font]
[*][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Chewett -> Summon spell to Angien’s Shrine. [color=#ff0000]7 points[/color][/font]
[*][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Mya Celestian -> Summon spell. [color=#ff0000]6 points[/color][/font]
[*][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Fire Starter -> Chawan to be able to heat up cold tea. [color=#ff0000]5 points[/color][/font]
[*][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Samon -> an item/ability to make cauldron recipes, if possible with a testing cauldron and an alchemist tag. [color=#ff0000]4 points[/color][/font]
[*][font=comic sans ms,cursive]AmberRune -> Acoustic remains spell. [color=#ff0000]3 points[/color][/font]
[*][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Shemhazaj -> Scripting Dreamcatcher with ability to dispel curses. [color=#ff0000]2 points[/color][/font]
[*][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Eara Meraia -> A mirror item. [color=#ff0000]1 point[/color][/font]
[/list]
Apologies for being late. [reality issues]

Just like last time:

dst
-independent mineral water too[color=#b22222]l[Score - 10][/color]

Tal
-ability to change the weather. [color=#b22222][Score - 9][/color]

everyone
-No man's land citizenship. [color=#b22222][Score - 8][/color]

Rumi
-four casts of Weather - Mild Rain. [color=#b22222][Score - 7][/color]

ChildOfTheSoul [color=#b22222][Score - 6][/color]
-tag "wanderer"

Kellox
-a spell to make everybody in the scene drunk [color=#b22222][Score - 5][/color]

Liberty
seduction lvl 9 spell doc, if ya feel generous i will take lvl 10 instead [color=#b22222][Score - 4][/color]

Lone Wolf
-a jail free card with a one time usage that'll free the holder from jail despite length of time left or severity of punishment
[color=#b22222][Score - 3][/color]

Kellox
-a spell to render half of the person's creatures' tokens ineffective for a limited period of time
[color=#b22222][Score - 2][/color]

Hedge Munos
-tag "Fool" [color=#b22222][Score - 1][/color]

[size=4]nadrolski (10 pts.)[/size]
[size=4] -temporary spell named "barfight 5" be permanent and regenerable, and i request to reduce its casts from 50 to 5. should be granted, i ask its after-cast effects be more "realistic" and enjoyable, like involved barfighters lose small amount of VE/VP and/or AP and the winner gets small bonus VE/VP and/or AP.[/size]
[size=4]ZenTao (9 pts.)[/size]
[size=4]- ability to add stories, news, quest arts and music to the MD [/size]
[size=4]archives library possibly under my own book or I would not mind [/size]
[size=4]helping update others such as providing an illustrated book cover for [/size]
[size=4]each book helping dust and in general creating a updated archives[/size]
[size=4]Sephira Caellum (8pts.)[/size]
[size=4]- my staff be able to give the dead player ability to move around all [/size]
[size=4]MD land (with his previous action points or with lower or with no [/size]
[size=4]requeriment of AP, I won't decide about this) the spell could be [/size]
[size=4]permanently or temporary, up for the council.[/size]
[size=4]Eagle Eye (7 pts.)[/size]
[size=4]-Silvan Watch Spell or Silvan Spell ( If you deplete the resources you[/size]
[size=4]can't harvest in 5 days and if you collect and harvest bellow the[/size]
[size=4]amount of resources you can't harvest in 3 days and the cool effects[/size]
[size=4]is to lock move 5 minutes in every scene after depleting and[/size]
[size=4]harvesting bellow the amount)[/size]
[size=4]Soothing Sands (6 pts.)[/size]
[size=4] - Passant's independent sand melter[/size]
[size=4]Burns (5 pts.)[/size]
[size=4]-ability to create 'Drach Melodic Charm'[/size]
[size=4]Esmaralda (4 pts.)[/size]
[size=4]-spell to bring back the night and let the Moon rise. It doesn't have[/size]
[size=4]to be a spell. It can be an item that "summons" the lady moon (like a[/size]
[size=4]moon shard so it can be passed to someone else) and thus brings night[/size]
[size=4]into the realm for a period of time[/size]
[size=4]JadenDew (3 pts.)[/size]
[size=4]- A Vial of Hope - Each drop of the colourful liquid serves as a[/size]
[size=4]restorative, recharging permanent spells and abilities.The Vial has[/size]
[size=4]twelve uses and once completely used, it becomes:Empty Glass Vial[/size]
[size=4]A small glass vial that used to contain hope.[/size]
[size=4]Chewett (2 pts.)[/size]
[size=4]- summon people to Angiens Shrine 4 casts[/size]
[size=4]everyone (1 pt.)[/size]
[size=4]-No man's land citizenship. [/size]

[size=4]:P[/size]

I'm not sure if votes are still being taken, if so, here are mine. :rolleyes:

Dark Demon - Return of the Children of the Eclipse - 10 points

Mya Celestia - Summon Spell - 9 points

Peace - Bottle of Perfume - 8 points

Shadowseeker - Crimson Cross Amulet - 7 points

Pipstickz - Ability to give Spell Doc - 6 points

Grido - Land Loyalty - 5 points

POE - DST Repellent - 4 points

Seighcart - Vet Medal made into Gold - 3 points

DST - Mineral Water Tool - 2 points

Esmaralda - Summon Lady Moon - 1 point

[list]
[*][color=#008080][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Darigan - return of my piece of brain and the Root of the Matter Inn Guest Book from BlackThorn's Inventory [/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif](10 points)[/font][/color]
[*][color=#008080][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]phantasm - spell to jump people back and forth from the GoE to the Tribunal Pub [/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif](9 points)[/font][/color]
[*][color=#008080][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Shemhazaj - 1k Fenths exchanged (made into) an independent reality coagulator [/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif](8 points)[/font][/color]
[*][color=#008080][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Chewett - summon people to Angiens Shrine 4 casts [/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif](7 points)[/font][/color]
[*][color=#008080][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Peace - Scimitar of Destruction returned to her [/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif](6 points)[/font][/color]
[*][color=#008080][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Laphers - item Ceremonial Log become usable to temporarily make the location where it is activated a Sanctuary for 24 hours (if possible, could it also create a town meeting link?). 30 day cooldown [/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif](5 points)[/font][/color]
[*][color=#008080][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]tankfans - Return of Knator Commander to Loreroot [/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif](4 points)[/font][/color]
[*][color=#008080][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]dst - independent mineral water tool [/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif](3 points)[/font][/color]
[*][color=#008080][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Liberty - Spell doc Seduction 9 [/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif](2 points)[/font][/color]
[*][color=#008080][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]AmberRune - acousticremains [/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif](1 point)[/font][/color]
[/list]
[color=#008080][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]This was harder to decide than I thought. :wacko:[/font][/color][color=#008080][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif] [/font][/color]

• Root Admin

[cquote] You have until Friday night 23:59:59 ST to cast your vote.[/cquote]

No more votes are valid, please stop attempting to vote, zyraex is waiting for results confirmation from council but does not want to post this in case their vote is invalidated

• 2 weeks later...