NEW <<<Personal Request Month Voting>>> NEW

Fire Starter

[cquote]Due to the fact that not all players understood how to vote we'll have to restart the vote. You have until Friday night 23:59:59 ST to cast your vote.
You must vote for 10 different wishes (not for 1, not for 2 etc). Each wish will receive a grade.The scale is from 1 to 10 (10 is the highest mark).
So you'll have something like:
Wish 1 - 10 points
Wish 2 - 9 points
Wish 10 -1 point

10 points are given to the wish you want to see granted the most. As you go down, the importance of the wish decreases as well.

You are allowed only 1 post with your votes. You can't edit it. You can't re-post in case you have done a mistake. If you wish to comment or ask questions, do it in another thread. Players who post more than 1 time in that thread will have their votes nulled or even their wishes removed.
We'll not consider wishes that have been badly graded (eg: 2 wishes with the same grade, 2 wishes graded as one etc).

Top 3 wishes with the highest score will be fulfilled IF they respect the rules we have stated when we announced this event.

You can find the list of the wishes here:
[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/13622-personal-request-month-voting/"]http://magicduel.inv...t-month-voting/[/url]

If you have questions, please e-mail us.[/cquote]

Edited by Fire Starter

[size=4][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]I gave priority to those I would call "suspended" situations: items to be returned to the original owners, unfinished creatures to be implemented and so on. Besides that, I tried to base my votes on these criteria: the wish had to be fitting with the character's [u]present[/u] role, the request had to be "reasonable" and possibly not a duplicate of already existing things.[/background][/size]

My votes:

1st) Menhir - Swordshades to be completed/implemented. (10 points)
2nd) Darigan - Return of the Matter Inn Guest Book from BlackThorn's inventory. (9 points)
3rd) Peace - Return of the Scimitar of Destruction from Aysun's inventory. (8 points)
4th) Soothing Sands - Passant the Weak's independent Sand Melter. (7 points)
5th) Rumi - Independent Rainwater harvester tool. (6 points)
6th) Miq - The Sunny Bedroom's key Recaller. (5 points)
7th) Fire Starter - His chawan to be able to heat up cold tea. (4 points)
8th) everyone - No Man's Land citizenship. (3 points)
9th) Jaden Dew - Vial of Hope. (2 points)
10th) AmberRune - Acoustic remains spell. (1 point)

1)[b]nadrolski[/b] -Alkahest (personal item) be coded with the ability of a Reality Coagulator ([b]10 points[/b])
2)[b]tankfans[/b] - Return of Knator Commander to Loreroot.( [b]9 points[/b])
3)[b]DARK DEMON[/b] - return of the Children of the Eclipse ([b]8 points[/b])
4)[b]Laphers[/b] - item Ceremonial Log become usable to temporarily make the location
where it is activated a Sanctuary for 24 hours (if possible, could it
also create a town meeting link?). 30 day cooldown.
-boots that make traveling between scenes (including gates) cost only
1 AP. If that's not allowed then boots that ignore viscosity.([b]7 points[/b])
5)[b]Udgard[/b] - -upgrade to my item creation ability, to allow me to create usable
items, and in extension items that can create other items ([b]6 points[/b])
6)[b]POE[/b] -chase spell ([b]5 points[/b])
7)[b]Mya[/b] Celestia - Summon spell ([b]4 points[/b])
8)[b]Sunfire[/b] - - a teleport to DQ spell ([b]3 points[/b] )
9)[b]Shemhazaj[/b] -I wanted to get 1k Fenths exchanged (made into) an independent
reality coagulator. ([b]2 points[/b])
10) [b]Leixer[/b] - Bull creature (Land guardian) and the knight riding a horse ([b]1 points [/b])

10 points Peace
Scimitar of Destruction' currently owned by Aysun (inactive account)
to be returned to me and have its name changed to 'Tainted' and with
the description of 'By putting all seven shards together, Peace
reforged Khalazdad's sword with Shadowseeker's guidance at Berserker's
Way. It emits a vile aura and whenever used against someone, the wielder gets hurt as well.'

9 points Rumi
an independent rainwater harvest tool

8 Esmaralda
spell to bring back the night and let the Moon rise. It doesn't have
to be a spell. It can be an item that "summons" the lady moon (like a
moon shard so it can be passed to someone else) and thus brings night
into the realm for a period of time

7 points Eagle Eye
Silvan Watch Spell or Silvan Spell ( If you deplete the resources you
can't harvest in 5 days and if you collect and harvest bellow the
amount of resources you can't harvest in 3 days and the cool effects
is to lock move 5 minutes in every scene after depleting and
harvesting bellow the amount)

6 points Lazarus
my own flag, just like Shadowseeker's, and it will be called "The
Infernal Order," the complete opposite and I will be the only one who
can invite players in it

5 points Tal
an item to give or remove the sylvan watch tag to people

4 points Lashtal
A Skull shovel, able to collect skull resource (obvious description:
"this tool can be used to collect skulls or dig for them underground")

3 points Udgard
upgrade to my item creation ability, to allow me to create usable
items, and in extension items that can create other items

2 points Hedge Munos
guitar item. It would be able to change/add location music for a short amount of time by my inserting a link.

1 points Tankfans
Fix the bridge at the Oak Fort, I can provide lumbers and branches if
needed. This helps a lot when going to and fro from Oak Fort and GoE.
Since this is a selfish wish, I hope the it will require at least 200
AP to move through that bridge.

tankfans - Fix the bridge at the Oak Fort, I can provide lumbers and branches if needed. This helps a lot when going to and fro from Oak Fort and GoE. Since this is a selfish wish, I hope the it will require at least 200 AP to move through that bridge. (10 points)

Laphers - item Ceremonial Log become usable to temporarily make the location where it is activated a Sanctuary for 24 hours (if possible, could it also create a town meeting link?). 30 day cooldown (9 points)

Tal - an item to give or remove the sylvan watch tag to people (8 points)

purplebunny - everlasting purple carrot (7 points)

Shemhazaj - "Staff of the wanderer" that'd allow to temporary ignore viscosity (6 points)

Mya Celestia - Summon spell (5 points)

Eagle Eye - -Silvan Watch Spell or Silvan Spell ( If you deplete the resources you can't harvest in 5 days and if you collect and harvest below the amount of resources you can't harvest in 3 days and the cool effects is to lock move 5 minutes in every scene after depleting and harvesting bellow the amount)

Darigan - return of my piece of brain and the Root of the Matter Inn Guest Book from BlackThorn's Inventory (3 points)

Shadowseeker - crimson cross amulet to be given the ability to summon people who bear the flag (2 points)

Rumi - four casts of Weather - Mild Rain (1 point)

1. Tipu - Jail Key [Score - 10]

2. Leixer - Eleixer of Death [Score - 9]

3. No one - Traveler's shoes item [Score - 8]

4. Dragonrider - Token Melting spell [Score - 7]

5. Burns - Drach Melodic Charm [Score - 6]

6. Liberty - Seduction lvl 9 Spell Doc [Score - 5]

7. Grido - 1000 Land loyalty pts [Score - 4]

8. Tal - Ability to change the viscosity in LR to high amounts [Score - 3]

9. Seigheart - Ancient key to Mur's Dominion [Score -2]

10. Phantasm - Access to Dominion [Score - 1]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]10 points - DARK DEMON -return of the Children of the Eclipse[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]9 points - tankfans -Return of Knator Commander to Loreroot[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]8 points - Esmaralda - spell to bring back the night and let the Moon rise. It doesn't have to be a spell. It can be an item that "summons" the lady moon (like a [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]moon shard so it can be passed to someone else) and thus brings night into the realm for a period of time.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]7 points - Darigan - return of my piece of brain and the Root of the Matter Inn Guest Book from BlackThorn's Inventory[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]6 points - Fyrd Argentus - The other 3 out of 4 of my magical musical instruments.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]5 points - Hedge Munos - guitar item. It would be able to change/add location music for a [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]short amount of time by my inserting a link[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]4 points - Princess Katt -tag "Lost Princess"[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3 points - Peace - Scimitar of Destruction' currently owned by Aysun (inactive account) [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]to be returned to me and have its name changed to 'Tainted' and with [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]the description of 'By putting all seven shards together, Peace [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]reforged Khalazdad's sword with Shadowseeker's guidance at Berserker's [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Way. It emits a vile aura and whenever used against someone, the [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]wielder gets hurt as well.'[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2 points - Sunfire - a weather sunny spell[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1 point - Ackshan Bemunah - four casts of a spell called "expand universe". Would produce [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]temporary entropic effects in MD, such as (to give a few ideas) old [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]bugs reappearing, scripted items or locations scrambling, and some [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]characters being omitted in PM's. Either realm-wide or [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]location-specific "expand location" or even a player-specific "expand [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]presence"[/font][/color]

1. (10 points)
Chewett
-summon people to Angiens Shrine 4 casts

2. (9 points)
Nimrodel
-'petrify' spell

3. (and so on)
Shadowseeker
-crimson cross amulet to be given the ability to summon people who
bear the flag

Tipu
-spell : Unleash Fugitives - Release or unban Jail members whose Jail
time has been completed

Miq
-a spell to teleport people to (and from) the hall before the Sunny Bedroom

Miq
-spell should reclaim TSB keys if the person tp'd holds them or just
add one key with the ability to recall others.

phantasm
-a spell to jump people back and forth from the GoE to the Tribunal Pub.

dst
-independent mineral water tool

No one
- wand of elites - cast spell to advance to MP6 - due to daily checks
of number of followers, the target should get back to MP5 next day

Mya Celestia
-Summon spell

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]DARK DEMON - 10 - -return of the Children of the Eclipse[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Tal - 9 - Ability to change the viscosity in LR to high amounts[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]tankfans - 8 - Return of Knator Commander to Loreroot[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Fyrd Argentus - 7 - The other 3 out of 4 of my magical musical instruments[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]phantasm - 6 - a spell to jump people back and forth from the GoE to the Tribunal Pub.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mya Celestia - 5 - Summon spell[/font][/color][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Udgard - 4 -upgrade to my item creation ability, to allow me to create usable items, and in extension items that can create other items[/font][/color][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]POE - 3 - chase spell[/font][/color][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Rumi - 2 - Independent Rainwater harvester tool[/font][/color][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Maebius -1 - a fancy hat[/font][/color][/font][/color]

1 Point -[b] tankfans[/b]
Spell: Homesick - teleports the target/s back to their capital

2 Points - [size=4][b]Maebius[/b]:[/size]
- A new wish point, so I can code my own Moebius Scroll to play with ad
infinitum ?---I would simply give him the ability as reward for his scripting skills and for quests.

3 Points - [b]Seigheart[/b]
- Fishing Net - Catches fish at water scenes! Can be eatable. Effect up
to council

4 Points -[b] Hedge Munos[/b]
-guitar item. It would be able to change/add location music for a
short amount of time by my inserting a link.

5 Points -[b] Kellox[/b]
-a spell to grant one the ability to teleport to any normally
accessible place (e.g. NOT places that are require keys/special access
etc.)

6 Points - [b]Peace[/b]
- My item 'Bottle of perfume' to be edited and act as a reviving item
if possible with the description 'A fragrance so charming that can
guide the spirits back to their bodies.

7 Points - [b]tankfans[/b]
-Fix the bridge at the Oak Fort, I can provide lumbers and branches if
Since this is a selfish wish, I hope the it will require at least 200 AP

8 Points - [b]Shemhazaj[/b]
-I wanted to get 1k Fenths exchanged (made into) an independent
reality coagulator.

9 Points -[b] Fyrd Argentus[/b]
-a "trace" item you hand to somebody, then later they "use" it and
they teleport to your current location

10 Points - [b]Dragual[/b]
-My chawan to be able to heat up cold tea

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]**I didn't really want the elu therapist tag, so please don't vote for that. Sorry for the confusion..[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]10. Miq - reclaim sunny bedroom keys.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]9. Rumi - rainwater harvester.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]8. Mya Celestia - summon spell.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]7. Stavaroiu - independant fenths collector.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]6. Chewett - summon to angiens shrine. [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]5. Maebius - acoustic hat[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]4. AmberRune - acoustic remains.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3. MR Alyon - tele to lighthouse.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2. Fire Starter - chawan heats cold tea[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1. Childofthesoul - wanderer tag[/font][/color]

I was lazy, so...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1st) Menhir - Swordshades to be completed/implemented. (10 points)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2nd) Darigan - Return of the Matter Inn Guest Book from BlackThorn's inventory. (9 points)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3rd) Peace - Return of the Scimitar of Destruction from Aysun's inventory. (8 points)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]4th) Soothing Sands - Passant the Weak's independent Sand Melter. (7 points)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]5th) Rumi - Independent Rainwater harvester tool. (6 points)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]6th) Miq - The Sunny Bedroom's key Recaller. (5 points)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]7th) Fire Starter - His chawan to be able to heat up cold tea. (4 points)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]8th) everyone - No Man's Land citizenship. (3 points)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]9th) [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]AmberRune - Acoustic remains spell. (2 point)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]10th) [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Jaden Dew - Vial of Hope. (1 points)[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-coughs and looks away-[/font][/color]

1st) [b]Shemhazaj [/b]- I wanted to get 1k Fenths exchanged (made into) an independent
reality coagulator. (10 points)
2nd) [b]Udgard[/b] - upgrade to my item creation ability, to allow me to create usable
items, and in extension items that can create other items (9 points)
3rd) [b]Soothing Sands[/b] - Passant's independent sand melter. (8 points)
4th) [b]dst[/b] - independent mineral water tool(7 points)
5th) [b]Burns[/b] - ability to create 'Drach Melodic Charm'(6 points)
6th) [b]Rumi[/b] - Independent Rainwater harvester tool. (5 points)
7th) [b]Chewett[/b] - summon people to Angiens Shrine 4 casts (4 points)
8th) [b]Peace[/b] - Scimitar of Destruction' currently owned by Aysun (3 points)
9th) [b]phantasm [/b]- a spell to jump people back and forth from the GoE to the Tribunal Pub. (2 points)
10th) [b]AmberRune[/b] - Acoustic remains spell. (1 point)

[b]Peace[/b] - 10 pts. - item 'Bottle of perfume' to be edited and act as a reviving item if possible with the description 'A fragrance so charming that can guide the spirits back to their bodies.

[b]Udgard[/b] 9pts. - upgrade to his item creation ability, to allow him to create usable items, and in extension items that can create other items

[b]Sephira Caellum[/b] 8pts. - her staff be able to give the dead player ability to move around all MD land (with his previous action points or with lower or with no requeriment of AP, I won't decide about this) the spell could be permanently or temporary, up for the council.

[b]Fyrd Argentus[/b] 7pts. - A tablet of paper that lets him spawn very specific items - documents, which have written on them whatever I put. The other 3 out of 4 of his magical musical instruments.

[b]Maebius[/b] 6pts. - A Fancy Hat - similar to the one in his pictures and profile. When used, I can listen to it like a seashell and hear Acoustic Remains of the scene. Regular cooldown and recharge as per normal "Spells" can apply.

[b]JadenDew[/b] 5pts. - A Vial of Hope - Each drop of the colourful liquid serves as a restorative, recharging permanent spells and abilities.The Vial has twelve uses and once completely used, it becomes:Empty Glass Vial A small glass vial that used to contain hope.

[b]DarkRaptor[/b] 4pts. - Shift Resonance :Uppon cast the Spellcaster will shift his resonance to match his own version on target location.

[b]Burns[/b] 3pts. - ability to create 'Drach Melodic Charm'

[b]everyone[/b] 2pts. - No man's land citizenship.

[b]Mallos[/b] 1pts. - Negative stat damage. (Adds a small amount of stats to enemy profile when I win against them.

1. [b]Shemhaza[/b]j - 1k Fenths exchanged (made into) an independent reality coagulator (10 points)

2.[b] DARK DEMON: - [/b]return of the Children of the Eclipse (9 points)

3. [b]Burns[/b] - ability to create 'Drach Melodic Charm' (8 points)

4. [b]dst[/b] - independent mineral water tool (7 points)

5. [b]Pipstickz[/b] - ability to give a spell doc page (6 points)

6. [b]Fire Starter[/b] - My chawan to be able to heat up cold tea (5 points)

7. [b]Shadowseeker[/b] - crimson cross amulet to be given the ability to summon people who bear the flag (4 points)

8. [b]Princess Katt[/b] - MB citizenship back (3 points)

9. [b]Rhaegar Targaryen[/b] - altered version of dance spell (2 points)

10.[b]Chengmingz[/b] - Peas (1 point)

1.[b]Udgard[/b] - upgrade to my item creation ability, to allow me to create usable
items, and in extension items that can create other items <--- [u][b]10 points.[/b][/u]

2.[b]Chewett[/b] - summon people to Angiens Shrine 4 casts <---[u][b]9 points.[/b][/u]

3.[b]AmberRune[/b] - acousticremains <--- [u][b]8 points.[/b][/u]

4.[b]Darigan[/b] - return of my piece of brain and the Root of the Matter Inn Guest Book
from BlackThorn's Inventory <---[u][b]7 points.[/b][/u]

5.[b]Peace[/b] - My item 'Bottle of perfume' to be edited and act as a reviving item
guide the spirits back to their bodies. <---[u][b]6 points.[/b][/u]

6.[b]Shemhazaj[/b] - I wanted to get 1k Fenths exchanged (made into) an independent
reality coagulator. <--- [u][b]5 points.[/b][/u]

7.[b]Kyphis[/b] -"Ledger of Census" A small pad listing the citizens of the land, most of the pages have already been filled in. Only a handful of pages remain to be filled. (An item capable of granting citizenship to the MDA to upto 10 people, no recharge, no expiry <---[u][b]4 points.[/b][/u]

8.[b]Shadowseeker[/b] - crimson cross amulet to be given the ability to summon people who
bear the flag <---[u][b]3 points.[/b][/u]

9.[b]Rhaegar[/b] - altered version of dance spell <--- [u][b]2 points.[/b][/u]

10.[b]Rumi[/b] - four casts of Weather - Mild Rain. <--- [u][b]1 point.[/b][/u]

[color=#696969][i][b]10p. DARK DEMON[/b]
-return of the Children of the Eclipse[/i][/color]

[color=#696969][i][b]9p. Nimrodel[/b]
-'petrify' spell to be coded into my daimon head comprising of
attacklock+movelock+silence target for 30min or attacklock+movelock
for 30min and silence for 15min.[/i][/color]

[color=#696969][i][b]8p. Mya Celestia[/b]
-Summon spell[/i][/color]

[color=#696969][i][b]7p. Shadowseeker[/b]
bear the flag[/i][/color]

[color=#696969][i][b]6p. Maebius[/b]
-A mirrored Mirror Ritual spell. (8 casts of course, to Stone it for
cash!) Instead of making the opponent copy my ritual, it copies my
target's defense when attacking. Likewise, an incoming attack copies
the defense, instead of the attack.[/i][/color]

[color=#696969][i][b]5p. everyone[/b]
-No man's land citizenship.[/i][/color]

[color=#696969][i][b]4p. Miq[/b]
-a spell to teleport people to (and from) the hall before the Sunny Bedroom[/i][/color]

[color=#696969][i][b]3p. Udgard[/b]
-upgrade to my item creation ability, to allow me to create usable
items, and in extension items that can create other items[/i][/color]

[color=#696969][i][b]2p. dst[/b]
-independent mineral water tool[/i][/color]

[color=#696969][i][b]1p. Valldore Nal[/b]
-Box of Dice". On use it will produce items called "Pouch of dice”[/i][/color]

1st) Mallos - Negative Stat Damage (10 points)
2nd) Dark Demon - Return of the Children of the Eclipse (9 points)
3rd) Maebius - A Fancy Hat (8 points)
4th) PoE - DST Repellant (7 points)
5th) Fyrd Argentus - A Trace item (6 points)
6th) Nimrodel - Petrify spell coded into her Daimon Head (5 points)
7th) Grido - Land Loyalty (4 points)
8th) ZenTao - Blood Principles Katana (3 points)
9th) Peace - Scimitar of Destruction (2 points)
10th) Chewett - 4 permanent regenerative casts of Summon to Angiens Shrine (1 point)

10 points: [b]AmberRune[/b] - acousticremains

9 points: [b]DARK DEMON [/b]-return of the Children of the Eclipse

8 points: [b]tankfans [/b]-Return of Knator Commander to Loreroot

7 points:[b]Pipstickz[/b] -ability to give a spell doc page

6 points: [b]Peace [/b]- An independent memory stone detector with the ability to gather memory stones only within Necrovion.

5 points: [b]JadenDew[/b] - A Vial of Hope - Each drop of the colourful liquid serves as a restorative, recharging permanent spells and abilities.The Vial has twelve uses and once completely used, it becomes:Empty Glass Vial A small glass vial that used to contain hope.

4 points: [b]Rumi[/b] -four casts of Weather - Mild Rain

3 points: [b]Lone Wolf[/b] -pokeball that can be thrown at someone with a 30% chance of capturing them as a pet

2 points:[b]Udgard[/b] -upgrade to my item creation ability, to allow me to create usable items, and in extension items that can create other items

1 point: [b]everyone[/b] -No man's land citizenship.

[b]10)Sephira Caellum[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 206, 118)]- my staff be able to give the dead player ability to move around all [/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 206, 118)]MD land (with his previous action points or with lower or with no [/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 206, 118)]requeriment of AP, I won't decide about this) the spell could be [/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 206, 118)]permanently or temporary, up for the council.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[b]9)Udgard[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 206, 118)]-upgrade to my item creation ability, to allow me to create usable [/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 206, 118)]items, and in extension items that can create other items[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 206, 118)][b]8)ZenTao[/b]
- ability to add stories, news, quest arts and music to the MD [/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 206, 118)]archives library possibly under my own book or I would not mind [/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 206, 118)]helping update others such as providing an illustrated book cover for [/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 206, 118)]each book helping dust and in general creating a updated archives[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[b]7)samon[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 206, 118)]-an item/ability to make cauldron recipes, if possible with a testing [/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 206, 118)]cauldron and an alchemist tag.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[b]6)Eara Meraia[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 206, 118)]-a "Mirror" item.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[b]5)Laphers[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 206, 118)]-item Ceremonial Log become usable to temporarily make the location [/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 206, 118)]where it is activated a Sanctuary for 24 hours (if possible, could it [/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 206, 118)]also create a town meeting link?). 30 day cooldown.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[b]4)Esmaralda[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 206, 118)]-spell to bring back the night and let the Moon rise. It doesn't have [/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 206, 118)]to be a spell. It can be an item that "summons" the lady moon (like a [/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 206, 118)]moon shard so it can be passed to someone else) and thus brings night [/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 206, 118)]into the realm for a period of time[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[b]3)Pipstickz[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 206, 118)]-ability to give a spell doc page[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[b]2)Peace[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 206, 118)]-Scimitar of Destruction' currently owned by Aysun (inactive account) [/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 206, 118)]to be returned to me and have its name changed to 'Tainted' and with [/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 206, 118)]the description of 'By putting all seven shards together, Peace [/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 206, 118)]reforged Khalazdad's sword with Shadowseeker's guidance at Berserker's [/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 206, 118)]Way. It emits a vile aura and whenever used against someone, the [/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 206, 118)]wielder gets hurt as well.'[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[b]1)Kyphis[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 206, 118)]-"Ledger of Census" A small pad listing the citizens of the land, most of the pages have already been filled in. Only a handful of pages remain to be filled. (An item capable of granting citizenship to the MDA to upto 10 people, no recharge, no expiry[/background][/size][/font][/color]

1 Sephira Caellum--Could the ghost/dead player be called zombie, when with this spell?
Or maybe, Sephy zombie? (10 points)

2 Mya Celestia
-Summon spell (9 points)

3 Eagle Eye
-Silvan Watch Spell or Silvan Spell ( If you deplete the resources you
harvesting bellow the amount) (8 points)

4. Shadowseeker
bear the flag (7 points)

5. nadrolski-temporary spell named "barfight 5" be permanent and regenerable, and
i request to reduce its casts from 50 to 5. should be granted, i ask
its after-cast effects be more "realistic" and enjoyable, like
involved barfighters lose small amount of VE/VP and/or AP and the
winner gets small bonus VE/VP and/or AP. (6 points)

6 Peace:- My item 'Bottle of perfume' to be edited and act as a reviving item
guide the spirits back to their bodies. (5 points)

7 Fire Starter
-My chawan to be able to heat up cold tea (4 points)

8 Everyone--An item with 1 use that can give No man's land citizenship. (3 points)

9 Rhaegar Targaryen
-altered version of dance spell (2 points)

10 Dark Demon
-item, "Staff of Restoration", which will restore all resources in the
current scene I am on when used. This should have a cooldown of 1 day. (1 point)

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]10 points-[i]Ackshan Bemunah[/i]
-four casts of a spell called "expand universe". Would produce
temporary entropic effects in MD, such as (to give a few ideas) old
bugs reappearing, scripted items or locations scrambling, and some
characters being omitted in PM's. Either realm-wide or
location-specific "expand location" or even a player-specific "expand
presence"

9 points-[i]Eagle Eye[/i]
-Silvan Watch Spell or Silvan Spell ( If you deplete the resources you
harvesting bellow the amount)

8 points-[i]Pipstickz[/i]
-ability to give a spell doc page

7 points-[i]Kyphis[/i]
-"Ledger of Census" A small pad listing the citizens of the land, most of the pages have already been filled in. Only a handful of pages remain to be filled. (An item capable of granting citizenship to the MDA to upto 10 people, no recharge, no expiry

6 points- [i]Tipu[/i]
-item : Prison Key - yeah as the name suggest
access to the Jail In and out.

5 points-[i]Sephira Caellum[/i]
- my staff be able to give the dead player ability to move around all
MD land (with his previous action points or with lower or with no
requeriment of AP, I won't decide about this) the spell could be
permanently or temporary, up for the council.

4 points-[i]Burns[/i]
-ability to create 'Drach Melodic Charm'

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]3 points-[/font][/size][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][i]nadrolski[/i][/font][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]personal coded reality coagulator[/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2 points-[/font][/color][i]Fang Archbane[/i]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]A gameboy forged in Golemus[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]1 point-[/size][/font][/color][i]DarkRaptor[/i]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-Shift Resonance :Uppon cast the Spellcaster will shift his resonance[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]to match his own version on target location.[/font][/color]

[b]It took me some time to decide to vote in this thread. After looking at some of the wishes, I looked for ones that I felt might make the realm of Magic Duel more interesting, as opposed to wishes for items and the like. If my post is overly ambitious, it was not meant to offend.

I am looking at it more as a list of interesting thoughts, and many of them I would love to see brought to reality.[/b]

Esmaralda (10 pts)
-spell to bring back the night and let the Moon rise. It doesn't have
to be a spell. It can be an item that "summons" the lady moon (like a
moon shard so it can be passed to someone else) and thus brings night
into the realm for a period of time

[b]Long ago there was talk that a moon cycle would be implemented into MD. Glor Damar drew the image and intended it to act in a similar manner as the weather spells do. I feel that this could be an interesting opportunity to add another element to the realm. It could enhance roleplay and create new interest where interest is lacking.[/b]

Rumi (9pts)
-four casts of Weather - Mild Rain.

[b]I have spoken to Rumi regarding his role.. I have also provided him with many imprinted memory stones with the spell 'Heavy Rain' so that he can continue to water the garden that he dreams to have implemented. I feel his idea of a garden will add an interesting twist to the herb gathering mechanics of MD.

He has wonderful ideas, and I would love to see them come to fruition.[/b]

DARK DEMON (8pts)
-return of the Children of the Eclipse

[b]I place this as my third 'top wish' as I feel that this is an opportunity. It is an opportunity that is of course, as many would agree with me, "A short cut" but it is an opportunity still. I feel that the Children of the Eclipse alliance badge should certainly be earned back, but to ask that the Children of the Eclipse return is a large feat.

It is the people who exist in the alliance of the Children of the Eclipse, the pillars of the Eclipse who make the alliance. Many of our members have fallen into a deep rest and have allowed themselves to lay dormant. There are those however who watch quietly, waiting for a spark - a piece of hope. Anything.

I have watched for a long time now, and I am uncertain I really want to see the potential of the Children of the Eclipse fall away. So I will try, and I will gather the support of people who are willing to help. It may fail, but I can at least say I tried.

I do not trust that this wish will be instated, but even still.. I will seek the help I can and continue the previous activities of the alliance, gather the remaining members, and seek new members as I continue on.

Not all is lost. Consider this a cry to seekers, priests, and knights who seek an experience that is more than just simple grinding, more than just simple over exaggerated roleplay.

Let's try to create an experience with what is left. Not to appease, but to do so because it is quite simply fun.[/b]

Tal (7pts)
-ability to give and remove the tag 'sylvan watch'

[b]I feel that Tal has certainly proven his ambition in Loreroot. He deserves the ability to help his land.[/b]

Mya Celestia (6pts)
-Summon spell

[b]Mya Celestia is ever a person who draws me back here. She has worked dilligently alongside Shemhazaj to regrow the Guardians. She deserves the ability to summon people to her land.[/b]

tankfans (5pts)
-Fix the bridge at the Oak Fort, I can provide lumbers and branches if
Since this is a selfish wish, I hope the it will require at least 200
AP to move through that bridge.

[b]I think that this is an interesting idea because of the symbolism of the bridge that leads to the Oak Fort. It might create a little bit of life, perhaps give a little bit of enthusiasm to explore the symbolism of other areas on the game.[/b]

Peace (4pts)
Scimitar of Destruction' currently owned by Aysun (inactive account)
to be returned to me and have its name changed to 'Tainted' and with
the description of 'By putting all seven shards together, Peace
reforged Khalazdad's sword with Shadowseeker's guidance at Berserker's
Way. It emits a vile aura and whenever used against someone, the wielder gets hurt as well.'

[b]I cannot bring myself to ignore this particular wish. It has ever been a wish of Peace to see the Scimitar of Destruction returned to her, and I feel that she does deserve the chance to have it back.[/b]

Lazarus (3pts)
my own flag, just like Shadowseeker's, and it will be called "The
Infernal Order," the complete opposite and I will be the only one who
can invite players in it

[b]Though there are very few points attributed to this and other wishes, it is simply a lack of points to express. This idea has been floating through my, and other's minds. The flag system needs a spark of life, and it could very well create new sub-groups in the game. A new interest.[/b]

ZenTao (2pts)
- ability to add stories, news, quest arts and music to the MD
archives library possibly under my own book or I would not mind
helping update others such as providing an illustrated book cover for
each book helping dust and in general creating a updated archive

[b]Again, I face the issue of a lack of points to give. ZenTao is correct in that the archives need something new, and I feel that she may well be the right person to provide this new element. She is an excellent writer, and like many in this list, deserves her chance to help make this realm an interesting place again.[/b]

Max Mortlock (1pts)
- pickpocketing item

[b]I see a potential here. But I also see that it needs to have a counter balance. Pick pocketing items could give way to characters who are thieves.. It is an element in the game that is missing. However, I feel that this ability should be greatly limited to resource items. Rare items, usable items, and items that have a picture should be left alone.[/b]

One extra:
JadenDew
- A Vial of Hope - Each drop of the colourful liquid serves as a
restorative, recharging permanent spells and abilities.The Vial has
twelve uses and once completely used, it becomes:Empty Glass Vial
A small glass vial that used to contain hope.

[b]Consider this an honorable mention, because I enjoy Jaden Dew's refreshing idea. It brings many good roleplay opportunities to light, however.. it does need a broader range. How does one hold hope in a bottle? How does one take hope away?

I love the creativiy here.[/b]

Edited by Amoran Kalamanira Kol

[i](sticking to my previous vote)[/i]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]- [/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Prison Key (Tipu) (10[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] points[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif])[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]- [/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Silvan Watch Spell (Eagle Eye) (9[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] points[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif])[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]- [/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ability to curse or weaken or harm people for a very long time who harm the forest (Tal) (8[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] points[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif])[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]- [/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]summon people to Angiens Shrine 4 casts (Chewett) (7[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] points[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif])[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]- [/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]tag "MasterChief" (phantasm) (6[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] points[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif])[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]- [/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]acousticremains (AmberRune) (5[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] points[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif])[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]- [/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]'petrify' spell to be coded into her daimon head (Nimrodel) (4[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] points[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif])[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]- [/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]?Water to Wine? -spell turns the item water into item wine (Menhir) (3[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] points[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif])[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]- [/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]item in the form of a Katana, Zen is searching for her ancestral sword named "Blood Principles" (ZenTao) (2[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] points[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif])[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]- [/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]tag The mosquito (redneck) (1[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] point[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif])[/font][/color]