A confession

DARK DEMON

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]There's one thing I've decided.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]I'm quitting the big games in this realm. Too long have I struggled to fight against what I believe is wrong, and now I'll just stop. I can't take it anymore. Let the big guys (aka higher powers in this realm) do whatever they want; I won't do anything against it. No big actions such as going for Protector or reviving CoE from me any more.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]I'll be that quiet observer, happily playing his part in MD by helping out those who need it.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Not a single person in this realm judges someone by looking at intentions and automatically assumes negatively, and I'm tired of it now. I never do anything for selfish reasons, yet I get opposed at most of the things I do, or be seen as just trying to get cool stuff by some.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]If this sounds like I'm giving up, so be it. [/color][/font]

• Root Admin

[quote name='DARK DEMON' timestamp='1364568095' post='134551']
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400][b]automatically assumes negatively[/b][/color][/font]
[/quote]

The majority, if not all of my interaction with you, you have done this to me. Food for thought.

See todays issue with a perfectly innocent mood panel statement

Instead of giving up totally, I suggest you take things slow and patiently. By giving up, you'll end up losing interest in the game and no good will come of that. Keep goals. First short term. Then long term. Let the short term be the stepping stones to the long one.

I may end up being slapped by the advice I just gave like usually am. But I don't like people giving up on things. So those were my 2 cents.

DD, I understand why you hurt. I went through the same thing not too long ago. But trust me. Things mellow out. Your heart heals. Your soul matures. You learn what your really all about, slowly. And I did me when I gave up. I pulled back, stopped trying to do huge jobs all at once, and I've found inner peace. It's ok my friend. Time will heal all wounds. And when it's all said and done, people will still accuse you of being in the wrong. I'm not saying your right or wrong. I picked my road, and I'm sticking to it. If others want to think I'm selfish, or doing what I do for secret reasons, let them, they don't affect me at all, and that eats them from the inside out every night. I just laugh.

So just relax DD. learn to do you. Once the trolls you believe you see can't get to you anymore, they'll stop, trust me on that one ( ^_^)

DD I´d like to give my 2 cents too. If anyone or anything can attack you or hurt you or lead you to something you don´t want try the following.

ALWAYS ask yourself WHY you´re in this position and do not think one single second of others or the situation itself which "caused" it. I experienced that all situations which I was judging I was a big part of and I had definitely something to do with it - it was always me who was able to change! And then the understanding grew that I will never be able to change anyone else and that I do not even what to change anyone except myself. And this is the work you have to do and you will be able to do - work only on yourself - and this is not selfish it´s the opposite even if people try to tell you that you only care for yourself ...

All analysis afterwards will always lead to the fact that YOU can change YOUR part in a situation and NOTHING else. Once you are able to life this with consciousness you will start growing faster and things will move faster. That´s all for the start - take it or leave it - it´s up to you what YOU do with it.

All the best on YOUR way. And never forget it´s YOUR way and noone else should judge you for what or who you are. And at the same time accept if people have problems with your way of being and do never judge them or what they do.