implemented/dismissed ideas

Gargant

• 2 weeks later...

http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/6084-a-huuuge-md-chatbox/

not for the game, but for all of us! a huge chatbox (with sections?) which we can use to chit chat all the time, without spamming the forum or being on certain places in the game(and exspecially for everyone switching mp level who can't roam free!)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have seen the many ideas posted here and because I did not have the time to read them all, please forgive me if this has already been suggested.

1) I believe it would make things easier, or at least more open if players could view other players creatures before actually battling them. I have noticed that sometimes it may seem like an opponent may be easy, (For example if you would gain 2 honor from attacking and the player had 5 creatures), but it turns out that those creatures are all highly powerful and end up completely destroying your vital energy. So I thought it would be a safer and more knowledgeable way to be able to view your opponent's creatures/stats.

2) I have noticed with the story line, that when presented with a multiple choice answer, whatever path you take you always end up returning to the same single storyline. I thought it might be better to have actual different paths to take with it. This could provide an even more unique gaming experience for each player. Also because you can make multiple accounts players would not have to miss out on anything and could restart the game for a totally different plot. (I realize this would take some time to actually produce, but I do believe it has its strong-points, and I think it would also boost the fact that MagicDuel is more about the story itself and not just the action.)

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Preview..it's the risk, if you encounter someone random on the streets will you know what he carries with him?

And, the storyline actually does change..if it doesnt for you, then your choices still are ...clear in a certain direction.

The chapters you see should uncover different things.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Food and medicine as harvestable and usable items.

http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/9641-food-and-medicine/

Generating abundance from the cultivation of ecological systems.

I would be happy with this. Fruits should be there on some of the MD places. You click on them and get a little amount of Vital Energy and/or Action Point... and, of course, refreshes daily - so could be used once a day. I think it would be interesting and useful, especially for not so much experienced players.

Another idea: When mouse goes over a name in the buddy-list, a simple yellowish text bubble should appear with the name of the place he or she is at the moment. Thank you in advance. ^_^;)

Edited by Prince Lewas

[quote name='samon' timestamp='1304934378' post='84238']
There already is a friends list in the shop, and you can get a locate spell for a wishpoint.
[/quote]

Maybe, my sentences have confused you. sorry for that - now corrected.
Well I know there is a buddy-list. My idea is about making it possible to know where my friend is without wishpoints or any other things...
Anyway wishpoint and spell is something of a rarity for most people, I suppose.

• Root Admin

Your suggest has been made before, but since there is already the wishpoint item "locate" then the idea of being able to see where your buddies are has been regarded as something that would make the wishpoint item much more worthless.

I see... fully understood your opinion.
It was just an idea.
Thanks for the reply :)

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1304952007' post='84247']
Your suggest has been made before, but since there is already the wishpoint item "locate" then the idea of being able to see where your buddies are has been regarded as something that would make the wishpoint item much more worthless.
[/quote]

• 1 month later...

I actually suggest that there be a place (for example in sanctuaries) that help exchange Vp for Vit or vice versa, of course, some of the points is gone... (exhange tax) also, they can not be traded ABOVE maximum value (so as to prevent people with REALLY high values to go even higher) this is mainly bcz loads of ppl need one, but it's too low (their current value is too low, eventhough the max is good enough) and the other is full...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...