Princess Katt donates 7 x 50$ credits

Muratus del Mur

• Root Admin

Princess Katt decided to donate her current available credits to 7 people. Each will receive 50 credits.

Neither me or her can decide who should receive them so I am making this a public topic.

This is NOT a contest, she wishes to make these credits as a gift to whoever needs them most, preferably people that have no way of getting credits but are active and enthusiastic.

Please tell me, here, public, who do you think needs these credits.. or simply ask for them if you think it would be a nice gift for you more than for someone else :)

(i will check your existing purchases and will give more priority to people that don't have credits already, i hope you understand, this is a donation afterall)

Thank you Princes Katt for supporting MD even if not actually needing the credits!

Edited by Muratus del Mur

• Root Admin

probably they don't need to justify it, some people feel bad to ask anyway so lets not put them belly dance for this gift. I will check their account and decide myself, Ofc it helps if they would give a reason but its not mandatory

i will check this topic a bit later in  a day or so, and pick some of you. I will announce who, but not why. Prince Katt said she doesn't know who she should select and left me do it, but if she changes her mind please post here directly (would be faster than private message to me :)) ) 

Edited by Muratus del Mur

Well I could alwasy use some credits, I definately need them to buy more creature slots. Since I'm always sacrificing my normal ones for some special ones which I got from something. But there are also some other players which could use it. Especially some of the more newer players. Like Andur, ary and some more which I forgot their names.