MD DOWN FOR SERVER UPGRADE

Muratus del Mur

• Root Admin

New server hardware should be amazing really, nameserver propagation will probably last for a few more hours but theoretically all should be fine now.

The speed improvements will be however visible in a day or two due to the query cache loading based on what you do most.

thank you all that messaged me, i could sleep in bed not in front of the computer due to this :))

And thank you chew, today i learnt a lot from you :D:D check email

and thank you for the ultra fast response as usual.

PS we do not have a server admin, we have a code guardian! beware!

bmmo is also up but not visible everywhere yet due to dns.

..what else...ah yes

12Ghz(!!) cpu power, 

12Gb of ram

ultra fast SSD storage

crazy yea, totally not needed but come on, its fun to have that no? :D

On a fast check google sais page speed score of 90/100 ...i thought its a joke but its real, not sure how many sites have that :))))) google itself has 95/100 :))

again, i was unable to check md because here is not loading yet but for some of you should be already fine....if you see errors , shout, sms me, etc.

Enjoy :)

I hope it's not loosing some Ghz or GBs. Have you explored the possibility Google to be sabotaging "our precious" since you got too close with the "page speed score" rating?

Of course it's just another conspiracy theory, but all this years I have learned, that only Earth forces can fight them, like the Himalayas did recently.

its working right now, wa sjust able to get in, but the error i was getting was this:

The server at magicduel.com can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chromefrom accessing the network.

So that was just a DNS error which took some time to resolve. Please remember to declare what the error is rather than just saying its not working :)

is there anything i can do to fix it or is it something that will only fix on its own?

• Root Admin

is there anything i can do to fix it or is it something that will only fix on its own?

Its fixed now yes?

Typically with DNS issues you cant do anything. Some DNS server between you and us is caching invalid data (DNS servers are basically a tree of servers)