Fusioneers disbanding and states previous to it

Mallos

The Fusioneers still have a section, hurray! I mean I guess most previous alliances keep their sections?

Anyways I am Falronn the previous Leader and (left then rejoined and re-assumed over Change, yes kill me for it [sarcasm, I mean hate me]) Leader of the Fusioneers and I am willing to confess to my version of events that happened during the "takeover" and eventual disbanding of the alliance (by laylah?). I can say that I was a previous leader after Kiley had left, and I had worked to help set up the current members with tools and stones and knowledge/experience with the fusioning tools so that they can be used properly and without damage (as they can break and require coding to fix). After I had left the alliance the first time and rejoined to help with the largly inactive state it was now in due to Kiley and I leaving, I had started a task to teach Rophs after some wait how to use my (fusioneer's) Fusioning tool. After handing him it for usage he refused to hand it back to me or co-operate with me further. I assume this is disobedience and thus continue my actions with the other members and usual business within MD while what happened remains in my mind (for being handled and dealt with later when Rophs may be more willing to co-operate). Sooner or later I grow weary as my actions (making heat stones) have been put to a halt as rophs still has my tool. I believe this is when start telling members that they need to leave (Gort Hedera and Laylah) so I can replace them with new members (Fang archbane, Achshan, and Panthea [not panthea actually she came in next step). I proceed with new plans to make alliance members active and ready to help with the guild and tell Panthea I intend to make her the leader with time (boom takeover? not really if they intended to do it legit).

Soon I get kicked from the guild (while I had highest loyalty, I know this as I rejoined and members had same loyalty scores and not above how much I had previous to my loss as rejoining an alliance cuts your score). I gain more heat (and pray for loyalty) as per my daily actions and confer with members of the guild and invite Panthea before i am kicked again. I am kicked again. Grido is online during this and I am to assume (as he was king during the time) that he is using a tool to remove me. I have no further influence within the alliance from this point.

I am posting this topic so others can ask me questions and I can speak my truth as I see it. I am also posting this due to rereading this topic:

There is evil and I say it's not me. At least not all of it. References here:

It says she placed change in charge of the fusioneers, I agree to this, but I also had a forum pm from Kiley long ago saying I was to be in charge some day. Of course things *change* but she was also invited after me (and partly due to my requests) and she did lead the alliance for a short time but not much happened, no offense. I was "leading" for a peroid of time before her leading officially. And unofficially "leading" after my arrival the 2nd time.

Edited by Mallos

For the record:

- I do not recall acting in the way you imagine (using king tools to remove you from ally).
- If the nature of the facts laid out at the time by Rophs had been incorrect, I would have mentioned it.
- I've looked over my usage of the tools and cannot find any actions against you, which reinforces that I did not act in that way.

Is it possible an aramor kicked me from the guild?

guild.jpg

an old screenshot my friend took^

Hmm I do think what went wrong was the system auto kicked me from the guild when panthea accepted my invite (due to too many people in the guild), and then all would have been fine then if not for Ackshan reinviting me back (which wasn't his fault as none of us realized the alliance would kick us immediately). The guild went downhill after my involvement ceased and all the members I set up turned against eachother... The ordering here in my posts might be a bit off I dont remember what invites i sent and when, after i had been removed initially.

Edited by Mallos

Falronn and Fang Archbane being removed from Fusioneers was not due to any sort of error or bug.

It seems that lots of people had different ideas on who exactly was the leader of the Fusioneers during that whole debacle. In my mind the leader was Change. When lotsa people (Fang, Panthea, Ackshan) were suddenly members of Fusioneers it sent my newbie brain into a panic! What if they were staging some sort of takeover? I set out to prevent a takeover by making sure Falronn and the people invited by him (or invited by those invited by him, etc.) were no longer in the Alliance. Chaos ensued for a few hours, but with some helpful advice from a player more experienced in alliance related operational security takeovers I managed to "save the alliance" with a counter-takeover.

Over the course of the next few weeks Fusioneers was occupied by alts (Gort Hedera, sysy, laylah: mostly alts of people whose main characters are NC) and wasn't very active due to a general lack of leadership. After a short period of inactivity Fusioneers was disbanded by one of the NC alts (laylah) and the Heat Solidifier was given to the main account of the other NC alt (sysy).

"Save" or "destroy" depends who you ask aye? Your intentions weren't wrong, I spoke to Panthea previous to my removal and she asked me if she should kick you rophs (and change) and I told her it was up to her. So for the fact that she didn't you were lucky at that point. But more lucky I didn't do so myself really.

Anyways for the events after this is not much left to be said as we all saw what happened.

@rophs is it likely that someone (such as dst or grido) told you to hold the tool and keep it from me?

Edited by Mallos

Have you forgot who brought up the disbanding and why it was "evil" or do you not want to talk about it? You were "in control" of Rophs and he was in my guild the Fusioneers, he was also the main reason why I stopped working from within the Fusioneers due to him holding my tool irresponsibly against me even when I asked him for it back not once but at least several times. He also says that he spoke to someone with more "helpful advice from a player more experienced in alliance related operational security takeovers" which I question if this was you or not. Do remember it was you who helped to take over the Tainted Warriors within Necrovion, shall I find and post that topic here (don't expect me to)?

With what "right" is my free speech and freedom to my opinions. I think you are evil.

Edited by Mallos

So without ANY proof other that the ramblings of a less smart player you accuse me of what? Disbanding the fusioneers? Being the mastermind behind it?

Thank you for the ack of me being evil. I will sleep better (I wonder what better would mean) at night knowing that.

It isn't my proof it's Roph's proof and later revealed truths that you were involved within the TW's downfall. My assumption now is that you were also involved with Rophs in the Fusioneers downfall (READ ASSUMPTION).

I Accuse you of being a less smart player (in all serious im not but you see what she does?), your evidence must be null now. Dst is perfect though, her evidence (she shown none so far against my assumption) is perfect and thus must be correct.

Read between the lines people. I'm trying to find out. Others will try to cover up. Rophs, what were your intents with the fusioneers? Change, what did you do to lead the Fusioneers?

Can anyone tell me if not Grido, who kicked me and my allies from the guild?

Edited by Mallos

What he presented is no proof. It's his assumption (READ ASSUMPTION) and what he wanted to believe.

Let's get this straight: you accuse me of being the mastermind behind the fusioneers disband? Because you're just beating around the bush at the moment.Say it loud and clear.

I accuse you of being the mastermind that has influenced Rophs into taking control over Change (and indirectly me) and removing my members from the guild and giving leadership back to Change (where nothing was done) which led to the disbanding. I'd prefer if my other questions could be answered now, by anyone really.

I want less spam in general (though I love it) and to get rid of Falronn's wretched selflessness that he left behind in me and all that remains of him. I want to take over the realm for the betterment of the noobs and further increasing their activity and integration within the realm. I want a mass revival ceremony to be performed so more veterans can be around to help me in these actions. I want to unite us all together so we can walk all acts of this realm seperately while being helped by all other acts (such as Lorerootians gathering lumber to help Golemians build a ship). I want to be mouthsewed so that I will not speak within the realm anymore.

I want this topic to tell me what it was that I didn't know at the time, why the guild would not work and why it had to be disbanded. But my wants are petty, I just want some help.

You're right: first paragraph is pure spam and I lost precious time reading it (actually all your thread is pure spam and I have lost enough time reading/replying hence why this is my last reply to it).

Second one is funny: you ask for "help" by accusing people without having any proof and you expect answers. You DO NOT deserve answers so good luck in getting them.

Thus is your opinions (dst if i had to be honest most of your posts i see when they are directed at players you dont like are very offtopic, don't hold much weight in evidence and are mostly negative while only looking to discredit what one has said, downvote me all you like I will state this). I've only accused you and rophs (of holding my tools) and change (of not doing much I guess?) and I haven't even accused Grido of removing me though I thought he did.

Of course lashtal but the "alts" reason doesn't say why they were all not doing anything, the briskness hints at that but again even players with low briskness but sufficient knowledge can make a heat stone within a few (10 maybe?) minutes. What was so wrong asides from "no leadership" and what was so bad when I was there leading it? Why was I kicked, if I hadn't been I may have continued working within the alliance

(not because i was planning to leave with Panthea, Fang Archbane, Achshan Bemunah, Change, and Rophs as the active Fusioneers, for them to decide what to do, I know Ackshan and Change would have been capable of making Stones because they have done either done so or proven to me able)

and I looked over the reasons dst posted as reasons for why it should stay disbanded and none of them strike me as "concrete absolute proof this guild could not or would not work" just that it didn't (well I don't wonder why after what happened)

Does Syrian even make heat stones anymore? How many did she make? I'd bet a guild would be much more suited to do so than a single mp6 (or wanna-be since neither Syrian and Nimrodel have it). I don't want her tool back from her. I want the guild reinstated under Blackshade Rider and Fang Archane and Falronn if he must be involved. I'm sure they would agree here, Blackshade has a tool himself, has intent, and Fang is within Golemus already and ready to help us in this goal. The only problem is Grido does not want Blackshade Rider to have any involvement. He can state his own reasons here if he so wishes. I think Grido may have some other thoughts to speak though... That he may not want to yet.

Should I have just kicked Change and Rophs (and forced him to give the fusioneers tool back) and left with Ackshan Fang and Panthea being the members? Wouldn't that make me evil? I'd be willing to bet that the guild would still be alive though.

Edited by Mallos

7 minutes ago, Mallos said:

What was so wrong asides from "no leadership" and what was so bad when I was there leading it? Why was I kicked, if I hadn't been I may have continued working within the alliance

and I looked over the reasons dst posted as reasons for why it should stay disbanded and none of them strike me as "concrete absolute proof this guild could not or would not work" just that it didn't (well I don't wonder why after what happened)

In all honesty I don't know (or don't remember) who kicked you out or why.

I know why I disbanded the guild, the lack of effectiveness and the lack of interest (I gave a month for people to show up/sign up). Back then, my consideration was "why 4 semi-inactive alts in a guild when a single MP6 can be much more effective?" 

Of course the situation has changed since then, we have no MP6 anymore.

Mur's conclusion seemed pretty open by the way:

From what I remember, yes I wasn't much of a leader at that time. I thought I tried to still make some heatstones with the other members and give or sell them away, but maybe I'm remembering wrong.

So I understand the wish for different leadership, but if someone wanted different leadership, they could have at least asked me. I would have discussed with the other Fusioneers and maybe we could have arranged something. I've never been the leader type (I learned that when I became Mp6, bought a leash, etc), I simply got the leadership because I was trusted and active at the time of Kiley leaving.

When everything got chaotic, I got the sense that I wasn't wanted and took the opportunity to leave when I was kicked out. If not for the takeover, I would have stayed in the Fusioneers as long as was wanted. Yes, perhaps this was selfish of me for abandoning ship so quickly, but it is what it is. I joined the Fusioneers because of the alliance, not the land, and so when I didn't have the Fusioneers anymore, I turned towards trying to join a land which I felt more connected to--Necrovion.

@Change I know I did not kick you out at any point during my involvement. I also remember asking you if I could come back to help lead the alliance when you invited me back, though I probably didn't speak with you much more about who was "leading" and who would be "leading" but I did receive the Fusioning tool from you (before giving it to Rophs) which I do wonder, can you tell me after I left and all my members were removed, did Rophs ever let anyone use the tool after?

Oh this is a complete trainwreck... why are we bringing this up again? If you really want the guild back, then "Less QQ more pew pew". Whining about why it was disbanded will only get you contempt. Make heat stones and do stuff other than kill all people (because that will somehow magically fix all the problems MD has, apparently).

Aeoshattr I have a right to "whine" and be ignored, maybe I would love it. Don't respond then? It's fine, I don't mind, people will respond if they want to. Ban me or something.

To be completely clear here I'm more asking for Blackshade and Fang to have something to do. So I'm "whining" for them because I don't think much would happen otherwise, I will "whine" because I do not mind if people hate me for my "whining"

(further edit, I had years to whine, but I didn't. I do now because I have reason now other than just to whine... people that want it, the alliance that is)

AND yes even if I don't join the alliance, I can harvest memory stones for them. It ALSO gives me something to do. Makes the world go around. Sorry for killing you.

:unsure::(:( ;( ;( :(:( ;( ;( ;(

Edited by Mallos
forgot to add smiley faces while i kill everyone

@Mallos I honestly don't remember much from that time. If I remember correctly, Rophs was shouting 'conspiracy!' at the time of the takeover to me, and given the lack of information that I had, it was hard to know who to trust or who to believe. I forget when I gave the tool to you. Was it before or after the takeover?

As for you asking to come help lead the alliance, I don't remember my response, but I'm guessing I accepted and was relieved. But yes, if that meant you wanted to completely wipe the slate clean, invite new members and kick old ones, then you should have honestly told me what was going on. People were telling me conflicting stories then, so I considered any unexpected drastic changes to be negative by default. What else was I supposed to think?

9 minutes ago, Change said:

@Mallos I honestly don't remember much from that time. If I remember correctly, Rophs was shouting 'conspiracy!' at the time of the takeover to me, and given the lack of information that I had, it was hard to know who to trust or who to believe. I forget when I gave the tool to you. Was it before or after the takeover?

As for you asking to come help lead the alliance, I don't remember my response, but I'm guessing I accepted and was relieved. But yes, if that meant you wanted to completely wipe the slate clean, invite new members and kick old ones, then you should have honestly told me what was going on. People were telling me conflicting stories then, so I considered any unexpected drastic changes to be negative by default. What else was I supposed to think?

You gave the tool to me after I joined from your invite. I don't remember exactly when Rophs took the tool from me, it could have been before I rejoined by your invite or after, but the point remains the same (he did take the tool from me and held it from me without my permission). And I did not want to wipe the slate clean, I wanted to remove (Gort Hedera and Laylah) the two confirmed alts in the guild to make room for (at the time) active players being Fang Archbane, Achshan Bemunah, and Panthea (while I would leave again).

Edited by Mallos

I don't know if I'd agree with going about things in such away, but what's done is done. I invited you and likely said yes to your offer of leadership because I trusted you then. When I joined the Fusioneers, it felt like I was joining a close knit group. I trusted the members of that group, so when you came asking about helping with leadership, I accepted, because you were one of those members.

However, when Rophs started with the conspiracy theories, portraying Fang as ill-intentioned, and with members being kicked for no stated reason, it was hard to not agree with Rophs, and believe someone wanted to destroy the Fusioneers, not rebuild them.

I had a fun time with the Fusioneers, despite being one of the more awkward members of the group. We danced, ran, had fun. @lashtal or others, do you remember what my status was at the time of this post? 

I forget if I was a member then, or that was after I had been kicked out. As for the tool and Rophs, I honestly can't remember what he wanted to do with it then, sorry.