Player fraud

This player is not me. I also do not appreciate who ever it is using my name. Rider shadeblack is extremely close to my name. So either someone wishes they were me or someone wants to make a new enemy. I ask who ever this alt is to contact me and also stop using my name. 

If you know me then you know this is something I would put a kill order on you for.

So who might it be hmmm? Any one have the guts to admitt who it is?

Screenshot_20170201-144731.png

12 minutes ago, dst said:

It's me. Now what will you do?

Thanks for the confession, now I'll assume it's true. From Restrictions page:

Use playernames that suggest you are either someone official to the game, or another player, or names that are just offensive. If an LHO asks you to have your name changed because of that, please email one of the game admins to do that, otherwise a punishment might be pending.

Seems to me an open and shut case. The account should have it's name changed.

Seems to me an open and shut case. The account should have it's name changed

I agree. 

also if it is you dst then that's nice. I didn't know you wanted to be like me :)

Edited by Blackshade Rider

dys·lex·i·a
dəsˈleksēə/
noun
noun: dyslexia
  1. a general term for disorders that involve difficulty in learning to read or interpret words, letters, and other symbols, but that do not affect general intelligence.

Then if you don't know how to "interpret" the rule, why do you say that the case is closed? Shouldn't it be analyzed by the proper entities?

I still don't understand what dyslexia is. Seems like a disease of sorts.

Yes BS, I wanna be like you, I wanna walk like you, Talk like you too! Oh obee, doo...

Don't forget to Click here!

Yes BS, I wanna be like you, I wanna walk like you, Talk like you too! Oh obee, doo..

how flattering dst. But you can never be like me. I am one of a kind. You are the complete opposite.  But since you can't provide a screen shot I will assume it's not you. However it is still flattering so thanks. But not one person could be like me

1 hour ago, Blackshade Rider said:

This player is not me. I also do not appreciate who ever it is using my name. Rider shadeblack is extremely close to my name. So either someone wishes they were me or someone wants to make a new enemy. I ask who ever this alt is to contact me and also stop using my name. 

If you know me then you know this is something I would put a kill order on you for.

So who might it be hmmm? Any one have the guts to admitt who it is?

Screenshot_20170201-144731.png

I bolded the reasons why you should get your own print screen if you want one. You can get to the Gateland, right?

Sure BS, anytime. For you, words are powerless.

Edited by dst

1 minute ago, dst said:

I bolded the reasons why you should get your own print screen if you want one

That is my screen print. So what do you even mean? 

My words have power some days and others none. Same as you. Your words are no more powerful than mine :) But thats ok. Im glad you wanna be like me and that im your hero. Thats so cite and flattering

Yes, the print screen is yours, indeed. I haven't denied that. But you can go to Gateland and get the print screen yourself. Why rely on me?

Yes, I am a flattered. I wanna be as good at a** kissing as you. You are by far the better. And look what it got you: mp7, ambassador, a new alliance. Who wouldn't be jealous on you? And all you had to do was make a duck face!

11 minutes ago, dst said:

Yes, the print screen is yours, indeed. I haven't denied that. But you can go to Gateland and get the print screen yourself. Why rely on me?

I currently cannot go to the island. And i do not care to explain to you why :) 

12 minutes ago, dst said:

Yes, I am a flattered. I wanna be as good at a** kissing as you. You are by far the better. And look what it got you: mp7, ambassador, a new alliance. Who wouldn't be jealous on you? And all you had to do was make a duck face

Some of this is offensive wording so i will not even bother to comment on this part :)

5 minutes ago, Chewett said:

Its me. Im testing stuff on the gateway.

Now two people are saying it is them. Still noone can prove so. So honestly with this statement here:

Edit: Ok thanks for the proof :)

1 hour ago, Pipstickz said:

Use playernames that suggest you are either someone official to the game, or another player, or names that are just offensive. If an LHO asks you to have your name changed because of that, please email one of the game admins to do that, otherwise a punishment might be pending.

And if this being true then i as this player (who ever it really is) to have a name change. This player is not me. 

And honestly chew if the above "quote " is true then why would you make such an account ?

Edited by Blackshade Rider

1 hour ago, Blackshade Rider said:

And honestly chew if the above "quote " is true then why would you make such an account ?

1 hour ago, Chewett said:

Here is my "proof" that I am working on the island. It was a hommage to you

I think you guys called "open and closed case" 

5 hours ago, Junior said:

I think you guys called "open and closed case" 

My opinion remains the same, regardless of the account's owner or intent. By the rules written in-game and precedent as I know it, the account should be offered to rename itself, if that is denied for some reason, it gets banned.

But who really cares anymore? Clearly this is just a setup for jokes like "How many blackshades does it take to get to gateway island?"

16 hours ago, Blackshade Rider said:

Now two people are saying it is them. Still noone can prove so. So honestly with this statement here:

Even if I could prove that (yea, it might be me) ... I will not.

I don't care.

I will talk here about the other problem raised in this topic:

This is because of a "bug-feature" that allowed players to have almost identical names like "Blackshade Rider" and "Blackshade  Rider" ... and because you said you know what dyslexia is ... well you did noticed the 2nd space in there.

Anyway, thanks for this topic, it is / was fun.