MEGA CREDITS/COINS SALE

Nimrodel

So I am planning to empty majority of my Creature and Item inventory as I dont have much time to devote to MD. I feel the creatures and items i own would do better in the hands of people who are going to be more actively involved. So I plan to put up a credits/coins auction soon... in about a month or so... Maybe like a halloween event? Start saving guys... Because this is big. Almost all the contents in my inventory are going to be sold. So once again, START SAVING! :D

9 minutes ago, Nimrodel said:

So I am planning to empty majority of my Creature and Item inventory as I dont have much time to devote to MD. I feel the creatures and items i own would do better in the hands of people who are going to be more actively involved. So I plan to put up a credits/coins auction soon... in about a month or so... Maybe like a halloween event? Start saving guys... Because this is big. Almost all the contents in my inventory are going to be sold. So once again, START SAVING! :D

Instead of making me jump for joy (for the opportunity as I know what goodies you have), this really saddens me :(. A LOT.

• 5 months later...

OK.. Lets deal with the easy one first. Crits sale on 25th of this month. Ima put up the Name, Crit ID, age and Tokens if any. Will be accepting Bids only in Coins, Credits, Usable Items.

Will deal with the items some other time. Thats going to be a huge mess really >.>

Edited by Nimrodel

3 hours ago, Fang Archbane said:

Can we get an idea as to what you value the coin vs credit vs usable item vs TST?

15sc=1gc= 5 credits that's how that's been for as long as I've been playing and can remember.  Usable items, can vary, same with TST's. I don't think there is a set value for TST's. I may be wrong as I've never bought one or seen them sold, only traded. 

2 hours ago, Blackshade Rider said:

15sc=1gc= 5 credits that's how that's been for as long as I've been playing and can remember.  Usable items, can vary, same with TST's. I don't think there is a set value for TST's. I may be wrong as I've never bought one or seen them sold, only traded. 

Ok i know what the market value for them is, thank you either way, but i was asking for what she values them at conversion wise and what shr values the varying Usables & TSTs at.

I agree with bsr. useable Items are of variable value. So I will tell you what value your item holds for me when you offer it. The rarer the function of the useable item the higher it'll be valued. Permanent items will be of more value compared to ones with limited number of uses. Needless to say one must be a permanent owner of the item.

TST I would like to hold the value of 1 TST at 50 cred = 10gc. Is the community ok with this conversion?

39 minutes ago, Nimrodel said:

TST I would like to hold the value of 1 TST at 50 cred = 10gc. Is the community ok with this conversion?

Since there is no set value for TST's I think 1 TST =10gc=50 credits would be a nice set value for the TST's.  

18 hours ago, Nimrodel said:

I agree with bsr. useable Items are of variable value. So I will tell you what value your item holds for me when you offer it. The rarer the function of the useable item the higher it'll be valued. Permanent items will be of more value compared to ones with limited number of uses. Needless to say one must be a permanent owner of the item.

Seems good to me

@Chewett 1 TST was rewarded for every 100 dollars spent in the shop? So that's 100 creds I understand. But the way certain items were sold in TST only auctions.. people have spent up to 8 tsts. Doubt anyone would've paid 800 dollars for a single item.. so I went halfway and alloted it 50 creds.

• Root Admin
On 2/23/2018 at 2:38 AM, Nimrodel said:

@Chewett 1 TST was rewarded for every 100 dollars spent in the shop? So that's 100 creds I understand. But the way certain items were sold in TST only auctions.. people have spent up to 8 tsts. Doubt anyone would've paid 800 dollars for a single item.. so I went halfway and alloted it 50 creds.

You can look at it lots of different ways.

If you say its worth 200 credits, then do you think the items paid are worthless? Or you say its worth 0 as you got it "freely". Its value probably sits somewhere in between.

You can set whatever value you want quite honestly, Iv not seen an instance of someone publicly selling their TST's for gold so I couldnt say what "the public" would pay for it.

You set whatever value you want on them, people will either like it or not.

Overall you probablly want to equate everything to gold, and work out what someone would pay for a TST. If no one wants to buy them they are worthless considering there is currently no way to redeem them

i sold some TST year or so ago. I think i got 1-2gc for one. On the other hand the real value of them lies in and if TST only auctions show up (since the top spender shop was discontinued who knows why)

So it's a volatile value. I'd not give even a single gc for one.

Edited by Miq