Sign is wrong

Fang Archbane

Apparently, the Sign stating where the inventory is, says its on the left.

This has been causing so much confusion among the newbies that its a tad funny.

Stressful at times, but hilarious nonetheless. Ooh, i get goosebumps just thinking about it.

If anyone could please correct that to say the inventory is a small chest icon on the RIGHT side of the screen.

One you dont see till you hit "See More" first and looks like the words cutest toy chest.

I would truly, truly appreciate it.

Thank you.

I can only guess he means this sign. While I am unaware of where or which side the mattock comes from I didn't seem to have a problem finding it before.

I assume the real issue here is that how to find your inventory is not described well as I do remember explaining how to do just that to several of the new players.

sign.jpg

• Root Admin
3 hours ago, Mallos said:

I can only guess he means this sign. While I am unaware of where or which side the mattock comes from I didn't seem to have a problem finding it before.

I assume the real issue here is that how to find your inventory is not described well as I do remember explaining how to do just that to several of the new players.

sign.jpg

If that is the sign, the example post is explained badly.

@Fang Archbane is this the sign you talk about?

• Root Admin

@Blackshade Rider Fang has told me he isnt going to reply here so I need someone else to do some invesgiation.

Can  you move across the island where the newbies can roam and check all the signs to see if you can find the one Fang means. Failing to find a more specific one he probably means the above one.  In this case we can have a look at trying to improve this one.

On 12/12/2017 at 2:38 AM, Fang Archbane said:

Apparently, the Sign stating where the inventory is, says its on the left.

i have went through every sign on gateway and read them all more than once. Not one sign says your inventory is on the left.

The sign for the mattock says it can be picked up on the left, not that it is in your inventory is on the left. 

I feel this may have been a player just breeze reading and did not understand due to rushing? 

2 hours ago, Chewett said:

In this case we can have a look at trying to improve this one.

I honestly dont see anything wrong with this sign. However there is one sign i feel that could be better written and another sign that should be made at the dock

• 5 months later...

The sign and combiner messages at dockpath were improved by me. But not to the point where every little thing is spoonfed....

See a25 change log pm please chew

Edited by Azull

• 2 years later...