MP6 statement

Fang Archbane

As an added precautionary measure, i would like to make a request and state the following.

I understand that Mind Power 6 is special and such, but i also believe that what i have done on my own is special in and of itself.

So i take my achievement and ill use it as leverage for this request. Someone crazy but amazing asking for something Equal.

I know i cant dictate who Worships me. And in fact, i never should be able to. But i do believe i should have the ability to choose whos heat and prayers i accept.

I have many, many people to watch over. And i refuse to be the reason Pain is brought into my Lands, through Me. 

I am formally requesting a Prayer Blacklist function. For i have many enemies, and if you have proven to not side with me, then by definition you are against me.

I will not allow these ENEMIES of mine to pray to me. To use the Power ive fought so hard to gain against my own People. To use Me, to hurt Mine.

So this is a Statement, a Request, and a Stark Warning.

I will never let you Use me.
I am requesting a Prayer Blacklist.
And any who stand in my way, will be completely, and utterly, destroyed.

• Root Admin

Because you asked for a reply.. I will tell you something that i thought its obvious..

There are a zillion things to do in md right now.. Most urgent are actually features aimed to keep the newcommers, same thing you are trying to do. I have no idea why you consider i afford the luxury to work right now on custom features or things only one or two will use. 

I am not commenting on the idea itself, but iam trying to bring you back to reality and to make you understand what priorities mean

Btw

Rejecting prayers is stupid

Rejecting adepts makes sense and achieves same thing. Such a feature makes sense only when mp6 will imply much more than it does now.

Very very important

I do not want to turn mp6 into an alliance model..nor do i want adepts system to work any way similar. That functionality already exists and is for guild and alliances

My next priorities are for now strictly around the gw island.

Keep in mind all the premium items such as the toy box and such that i abandoned for now..pls stop asking new stuff it will not happen..i am lucky if i get to code the ultra crucial stuff i already have to

9 minutes ago, Muratus del Mur said:

Rejecting adepts makes sense and achieves same thing.

Mno...rejecting adepts means the path to MP6 only gets harder or even impossible at one point given the current player base. It does make sense and it's reasonable but then it's not in the subject's best interest.

On 12/12/2017 at 5:37 PM, Muratus del Mur said:

My next priorities are for now strictly around the gw island.

At least i know your denials are unbiased Mur. Thank you for your reply and your time.

If pain is what MP6 must bring to this realm in order to move it up on your priority list, then im sure my enemies would be more than happy to oblige.

Unless they realize that pain (as well as all other actions in my direction) breeds happiness in the end, for we all learn and grow for our good, as well as our bad days.

Then theyll simply begin ignoring all i do, as they do when they dont know what truly causes me pain. Ill clarify. Nothing does anymore. I learn from it all, and i take nothing personally. Not anymore. Not the New Age.

And there it is again, this new perspective of mine... id like to take the time to formally thank both all my Allies as well as my Enemies for it.

It has been a long time coming, but the Pressure has finally forced me to become a Diamond that can never break again.

On 12/12/2017 at 5:50 PM, dst said:

Mno...rejecting adepts means the path to MP6 only gets harder or even impossible at one point given the current player base. It does make sense and it's reasonable but then it's not in the subject's best interest.

As to this, if i decide to make it harder for me to go MP6, thats my decision and mine alone. At least, until someone else can go MP6, in which case, at that point, (assuming its you) do place in your opinion as then it will be valid.

On 12/12/2017 at 8:24 PM, Nava said:

This is what we do here...help refine eachother into our best selves for when they come...they will be taken care of with the utmost expertise and care.

I wholeheartedly agree. Im now grateful to my enemies for the pressure they put on me, the pressure not even my allies could bear to do themselves. For Good and Evil both force growth, and it is from these two in Excess, that i have become Whole.