Auction part 2

Blackshade Rider

Hello all its here. The second auction I promised. 

AUCTION RULES::: When you place a bid you must have the funds/items to cover your bid. If you make a bid, that bid is set in stone. You may not change your bid or transfer your bid to another item at any point in time unless your bid was out bidded. No exceptions. If you have a winning bid you have 24 hours to pay up, or the item will go back to auction and you will be banned from the auction. 

BIDDING CURRENCY:::: You may bid with, gold, gold notes, silver,  TST's and whatever else I may accept as a bid. Some items will have a set minimum bid.

BIDDING TIMES::: An item will be sold once it's not getting  anymore attention or I feel to end it. I reserve the right to not sell you an item, or accept a offer.

PLAYER/S BANNED FROM THIS AUCTION::::: Chewett [reasoning: did not pay up for items won in last auction] Lazurus [reasoning: changed bid to transfer for another item without being out bidded]

Now let start this auction 

Resources 

1 Aromatic herbs (free)

1 basic iron ingot (free)

2 bones (free)

30 branches

90 clay

96 crystal 

4 cup of cold tea (free)

3 fenths (free)

112 fine sand

3 flask of toxic extract 

20 flowers

4 fossils (free)

7 garbage

21 golemus dust

6 gravel (free)

2 iron ore (free)

35 lonsdaleite shares

177 lumber

14 pebbles

61 rain water

217 rare materials 

11 reality shares

26 resin

7 rock slat (free)

1 sawdust (free)

62 sticky goop

1 stone tablet

9 syntropic dust

1 tea leaves (free)

67 timeless dust

12 toxic plants (free)

1 tree bark (free)

230 unidentified ore (free)

61 unidentified plants (free) 

1 water (free)

1 wiiya

COMMON ITEMS

1 shade card

1 fertilizer 

1 shoe plant

1 4 used rope

1 4 used rope

1 wax gear

1 wooden bowl

UNCOMMON ITEMS

1 bottled emotions

1 solid rain drop

1 peculiar ash fractions 

CONSUMABLES 

1 imprinted dark (1gc minimum bid)

Heat stones (2 free per player)

PERSONAL ITEMS/TOOLS

1 drop of blood

1 Takheats basket ( This is a perm herb basket. Minimum bid starts at 15gc)

CREATURES

1 shade (15gc minimum bid) 

1 aramor fenth (4sc redneck ?)

3 knators

3 water guardians

3 trees 

1 elemental

2 popes (2sc for both redneck)

DEFAULT ITEMS

1 Empty box

Updated items: 

2 golden avatars minimum 1 GC bid. (I am having trouble getting them to upload. If interested in seeing or bidding on them them let me know through PM or discord. Thank you. Also if someone knows if there is a ATC checker like the CTC checker please let me know, thank you) (having trouble uploading images in messages also. Here is a link of a SS of the goldend avys)http://imgur.com/gallery/RoF5NWz

Let the bids begin

Edited by Blackshade Rider

18 hours ago, Blackshade Rider said:

1 aramor tenth (4sc redneck)

This was supposed to say aramor fenth my phone auto corrected to tenth. Sorry for any confusion. 

5 minutes ago, Ungod said:

I'll be bidding more later, but for now let's get one bid war started.

10th ed. aramor, 1gc

Are both parties ok with the miss spell? I'm assuming it was known it was fenth not tenth. I have fixed the spelling error 

Please let me know if both parties understand and if you wish to still bid

It is unfortunate to see you go, Blackshade.

I had kindly asked you to not resell the Imprinted Dark, as attributing a value in gold to it taints the personal nature of the item and the quest that was in place to obtain it.

If you are departing the game, I'd kindly ask for the item to be returned - or passed down to one other that you deem worthy.

21 hours ago, Aeoshattr said:

It is unfortunate to see you go, Blackshade.

I had kindly asked you to not resell the Imprinted Dark, as attributing a value in gold to it taints the personal nature of the item and the quest that was in place to obtain it.

If you are departing the game, I'd kindly ask for the item to be returned - or passed down to one other that you deem worthy.

I forgot about this, and had to read back into messages. I cant respect that as I said I would. I will be given it to someone then and not sell it.

Post updated. Also I spoke with redneck and he understands the error I made, and still wishes to keep his bid on the aramor fenth. 

Hello all its here. The second auction I promised. 

AUCTION RULES::: When you place a bid you must have the funds/items to cover your bid. If you make a bid, that bid is set in stone. You may not change your bid or transfer your bid to another item at any point in time unless your bid was out bidded. No exceptions. If you have a winning bid you have 24 hours to pay up, or the item will go back to auction and you will be banned from the auction. 

BIDDING CURRENCY:::: You may bid with, gold, gold notes, silver,  TST's and whatever else I may accept as a bid. Some items will have a set minimum bid.

BIDDING TIMES::: An item will be sold once it's not getting  anymore attention or I feel to end it. I reserve the right to not sell you an item, or accept a offer.

PLAYER/S BANNED FROM THIS AUCTION::::: Chewett[reasoning: did not pay up for items won in last auction] Lazurus [reasoning: changed bid to transfer for another item without being out bidded]

Now let start this auction 

Resources 

1 Aromatic herbs (free)

1 basic iron ingot (free)

2 bones (free)

30 branches

90 clay

96 crystal 

4 cup of cold tea (free)

3 fenths (free)

112 fine sand

3 flask of toxic extract 

20 flowers

4 fossils (free)

7 garbage

21 golemus dust

6 gravel (free)

2 iron ore (free)

35 lonsdaleite shares

177 lumber

14 pebbles

61 rain water

217 rare materials 

11 reality shares

26 resin

7 rock slat (free)

1 sawdust (free)

62 sticky goop

1 stone tablet

9 syntropic dust

1 tea leaves (free)

67 timeless dust

12 toxic plants (free)

1 tree bark (free)

230 unidentified ore (free)

61 unidentified plants (free) 

1 water (free)

1 wiiya

COMMON ITEMS

1 shade card

1 fertilizer 

1 shoe plant

1 4 used rope

1 4 used rope

1 wax gear

1 wooden bowl

UNCOMMON ITEMS

1 bottled emotions

1 solid rain drop

1 peculiar ash fractions 

CONSUMABLES 

1 imprinted dark (pick a number between 1 and 1 million. Whoever gets closest will win. Winner will be announced when auction is over. Quote this when picking a number. Only 1 guess per player)

Heat stones (2 free per player)

PERSONAL ITEMS/TOOLS

1 drop of blood

CREATURES

1 aramor fenth (4sc redneck)

3 knators

3 water guardians

3 trees 

1 elemental

2 popes (2sc for both redneck)

DEFAULT ITEMS

1 Empty box

Updated items: 

2 golden avatars minimum 1 GC bid. (I am having trouble getting them to upload. If interested in seeing or bidding on them them let me know through PM or discord. Thank you. Also if someone knows if there is a ATC checker like the CTC checker please let me know, thank you) (having trouble uploading images in messages also. Here is a link of a SS of the goldend avys)http://imgur.com/gallery/RoF5NWz

48 minutes ago, Blackshade Rider said:

1 imprinted dark (pick a number between 1 and 1 million. Whoever gets closest will win. Winner will be announced when auction is over. Quote this when picking a number. Only 1 guess per player)

2 hours ago, Blackshade Rider said:

1 stone tablet - 1sc

UNCOMMON ITEMS

1 bottled emotions -1sc

CONSUMABLES 

1 imprinted dark (pick a number between 1 and 1 million. Whoever gets closest will win. Winner will be announced when auction is over. Quote this when picking a number. Only 1 guess per player) - 499999

PERSONAL ITEMS/TOOLS

1 drop of blood - 1sc

• Root Admin

bid for the golden avatars, this is one time bid, if you wish to get them for more i wont compete.

3 Gold each

Ps. if my bid gets accepted please be so kind and pm, i am stuck with my head in code i wont be checking back here too soon.

• Root Admin

an other one time bid (wont compete if you wish to get them, otherwise i bid minimum so i get them for my collection if nobody else does, thats the point):

15gc

15gc

15 minutes ago, Muratus del Mur said:

bid for the golden avatars, this is one time bid, if you wish to get them for more i wont compete.

3 Gold each

Ps. if my bid gets accepted please be so kind and pm, i am stuck with my head in code i wont be checking back here too soon.

11 minutes ago, Muratus del Mur said:

an other one time bid (wont compete if you wish to get them, otherwise i bid minimum so i get them for my collection if nobody else does, thats the point):

15gc

15gc

I accept these bids and accept you do not wish to compete.  They are yours.

I invoke my right to stop the bidding on these items as I stated I may do so in the original rules. 

8 hours ago, Ungod said:

Let's get something going :)

30 branches:1s(ilver)

90 clay:1s

112 fine sand:1s

177 lumber:2s

14 pebbles:1s

11 reality shards:4s

61 rain water:2s

6 gravel:free?

67 timeless dust:3s