WTB My old avatar

Poppi Chullo

3 minutes ago, Else said:

Dont you see this in the shop?image.thumb.png.a32e421a7f477a8b47a461233ff31f64.png

No, because I haven't unlock the gold avatar feature yet. :))  So, there's only one gold avatar for now? That's not too hard then. Okay thank you. :)) 

Ive sent you a PM with your ATC Pops. No charge either, im not one for profit.

Also, on a side note, ive lost my avatar to the Shop now due to said action, even though i attempted to place it into my Vault twice and it didnt give either a confirm nor deny that it worked or didnt.

kindly requesting a moderator ( @Chewett@Muratus del Mur ) please return me my Avatar as it was specifically made for me, and you can take the last credit i currently have on my account as "payment".

Many thanks, sorry for the bother

• Root Admin

Try viewing the avatar shop now please.

Please note, if you do not properly save your avatar to your vault before buying a new one I will end up spending a chunk of time trying to find these again. Don't buy avatars if you don't think you have properly saved your current one. Ask if you need help doing it or getting one back.

5 hours ago, Chewett said:

Try viewing the avatar shop now please.

Please note, if you do not properly save your avatar to your vault before buying a new one I will end up spending a chunk of time trying to find these again. Don't buy avatars if you don't think you have properly saved your current one. Ask if you need help doing it or getting one back.

I did try to put my current avi into the vault several times before, but it didn't work.

It's been a long time since I last dealt with changing avatars from the shop, so I thought there was a system change about that (maybe when I buy a new avatar I'll get ATC or something), well apparently not.

Despite all, this is my fault, my fault for not asking first. Thank you for all the help.

Edited by Poppi Chullo

Years ago, you had to have a "lesser" avy to "swap" your good one with, putting the good one in the vault and leaving the lesser one to swap into the shop for the purchased one.

I agree, I've always wanted to be able to put your good one in the vault and go avy-less for the purchase, so your net number increased, but never could.  Would be a nice fix, for collectors.  Alternatively, change things so system doesn't force a return of the avy you're wearing when you purchase a new one.   However, I expect that avy's were (and may still be) rare enough this situation is set up to avoid hoarding and shortages.

In the mean time, should you wish to buy a #2 avy, find somebody that has an extra "lesser" one to grease the wheels with.  Or draw one yourself and get it approved.  Newly approved arrive in the vault and increase your total count.

• 2 weeks later...

Check in your profile near the bottom, the Trade your Avatar section, in there you can find your avatar vault. Here you can see there are options in order to purchase a new avatar without losing your current one, be careful of that as in the shop if you buy one it will replace any you have on currently and it will be sent to the shop. Make sure to remove your current avatar (to a vault) before buying a new one.

image.png.aaeb43e161a500130f794e3ee4cf4fe7.png

As I believe Poppi has received the avatar I will be closing this.

Edited by Mallos

• Mallos locked this topic