A wager of the Seventeenth Anniversary

Here I do make an announcement, although it were past the final day of the Anniversary; I did not wish for aught to miss out on the realm's celebrations, and so, this hath been delayed until the present.

There now exists an additional, unseen creature within the realm. The only one which will exist, should Ledah accept this wager, will be within his possession. This creature is able to perform that which no creature thus far has been able to do.

The conditions of this wager are as follows:

1. As long as Ledah remains alive, I will not create any further creatures of this kind.
2. Once Ledah is dead, I will grant a maximum of one of each of these creatures to all who shall ask for them within the first seven days of Ledah's death (other than Ledah) as well as an additional creature of this kind to the one who performs the killing blow.
3. Ledah must not enter any scenes which are not usually accessible through the use of action-points alone (this includes scenes which must be unlocked with a Wish-Point). If Ledah is noted to be in such a location, then I will summon him to the Gazebo of Equilibrium at the next available opportunity.
4. Ledah may not request the services of the Death Guard while this wager were active. (However, he is free to roam Necrovion as he pleases, risking the wrath of the Death Guard.)
5. This wager will commence as soon as Ledah accepts this wager by replying his affirmation in this thread, at which point I will grant him the Creature Transfer Code.
6. Ledah must continue to enter the realm at least once per realm-day. (One may confirm this by noting Ledah's consecutive days.)

Ledah is free to refuse this wager, and he may do so by replying to this thread in this manner, in which case, I will consider to extend this wager to another; those who would accept it should reply following Ledah's refusal.

Edited by Aia del Mana
clarified that Ledah does not obtain an additional creature when he dies

An additional comment, if Ledah is agreeable:

A second additional creature of this kind will be granted to the one who performs the killing blow, if they can prove that the killing blow was performed with the murder-weapon "Caretaker's Spade". (A screen-shot of the item on cooldown within thine inventory in the scene where Ledah is murdered at the time of murder will suffice). This, of course, will not apply to Ledah himself using the Spade.

A final amendment, which I will also ask Ledah to agree to, if he will:

If Ledah is able to become King, Queen or Demon of any land, this will mean that he is unable to be killed.

If this occurs, I will consider this wager complete, and Ledah will have possession of the only creature of this kind within the realm.

8 hours ago, Fyrd Argentus said:

Does it not continue until either he dies or becomes a monarch?  The former opens a 7-day window to claim a creature from Queen Aia, the later closes that off forever.

This is, indeed, the deadline for this quest.

Lashtal, one could consider that one method to kill Ledah would be for him to be found by thyself roaming Necrovion - as he is, by the terms of this wager, unable to request the services of the Death Guard to grant him safety within Necrovion, and I have seen him within the territory patrolled by the Death Guard of recent.

13 hours ago, Fyrd Argentus said:

Does it not continue until either he dies or becomes a monarch?  The former opens a 7-day window to claim a creature from Queen Aia, the later closes that off forever.

I wonder if @Ledahwill attempt to completed this wager by claiming the Loreroot crown by right of conquest...
Turn this whole wager on it's head 🤣

I am curious as to this right of conquest, although I believe Ledah will face quite the challenge should he attempt to usurp the Lorerootian throne.

I would, mayhap, suggest that conquest of an empty throne would be a path of rather less resistance.

6 hours ago, Aia del Mana said:

I am curious as to this right of conquest, although I believe Ledah will face quite the challenge should he attempt to usurp the Lorerootian throne.

I would, mayhap, suggest that conquest of an empty throne would be a path of rather less resistance.

I'd suggest Ladah claim Necrovion's throne, which is empty and quite comfy if you don't mind cobwebs.

There's even a clickie for that, and I'm happy to show him the exact location... ☠️

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...