Awards (?)

Usually we end the birthday season with awarding of trophies etc. for worthy characters - if there are any such, of course.  ;)

Please use this thread to nominate anybody you think worthy, and say a few words why you think they deserve said award.

Don't be constrained by the many past awards given out in the past (fossil, vet, mechanic, RP, etc.) - do be creative and see what happens!

p.s. This is not a contest per se, and I'm not in control of the results.  I'm just trying to get things rolling here.

8 hours ago, Aia del Mana said:

I suggest an award for the most popular player (as judged by daily votes) and for the most infamous (as judged by most negative daily votes). I do not have access to this data, so cannot nominate these players.

I nominate Aia and Fyrd as most popular. I nominate myself for most infamous 😅

Aksel might be considered for a "Rising Star Year X" award... less than a year active, mostly consecutive, reached MP5 in good order, joined an alliance, etc. etc.  There may be others but I don't have the data.

Edited by Fyrd Argentus