Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MagicDuel Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caretakers' Handover Ceremony

Featured Replies

6b.gif

The Caretakers would like to send an invitation to the whole realm.

As per an already established custom in our alliance, we will host a ceremony to mark the leadership transition.

The event will place Sunday (2026-09-27), 3 pm GMT at The Gravesite (7_terracecrossroads_1).

Afterwards, we can head to the pub for a few drinks ;)

  • Root Admin

Log posted for people to more easily read:

[27/09/26 17:35] Chewett:Is it here?
[27/09/26 17:43] Sephirah Caelum:Hello Chewett!
[27/09/26 17:45] Sephirah Caelum: (I’m with a phone, and the game ‘s screen is unstable. I’m probably going to be on and off)
[27/09/26 17:46] Seigheart:Hello Sephirah :)
[27/09/26 17:46] Seigheart:Nice to see you again :)
[27/09/26 17:47] Sephirah Caelum:Hello Seigheart! *smiles* Happy to see you too!
[27/09/26 17:48] Seigheart:I think the Caretakers themselves are half of MD's active population atm :P
[27/09/26 17:48] Seigheart:Time to expand that influence of the East into the rest of the lands :P
[27/09/26 17:49] :Sephirah Caelum Laughts
[27/09/26 17:49] Sephirah Caelum:Our motto is swift AND silent
[27/09/26 17:50] Sephirah Caelum:We don’t need expation, the East is wide enought!
[27/09/26 17:50] Seigheart:But is it long enough :P
[27/09/26 17:50] Seigheart:No Mans Land can be East's Land lol
[27/09/26 17:50] Seigheart:MB is already ruled by the same person... so you can include that
[27/09/26 17:51] Sephirah Caelum:Actually, if we were going to expand our influence, MD would grow mute
[27/09/26 17:51] Seigheart:Is that a bad thing? :P
[27/09/26 17:51] Sephirah Caelum:That’s new! Who is Marind’s ruler?
[27/09/26 17:54] :[Spell] Create a public meeting called Caretakers Ceremony
[27/09/26 17:55] Aelis:Sephirah!!
[27/09/26 17:55] Aelis:I'm glad you could make it
[27/09/26 17:56] Aelis:The realm welcomes you back
[27/09/26 17:57] samon:Hello fellow Caretakers and friends
[27/09/26 17:57] Seigheart:Chewett is King of Marind Bell and Grand Duke here lol
[27/09/26 17:57] Seigheart:Howdy all
[27/09/26 17:57] Vahr:Hey everyone :)
[27/09/26 17:58] samon:Sephi, it is good to see you again :D
[27/09/26 17:59] Syrian:hello!
[27/09/26 17:59] Chewett:Hey Vahr
[27/09/26 17:59] Aelis:Hi, Vahr. You made it :)
[27/09/26 17:59] Vahr:Yes :)
[27/09/26 18:00] Vahr:And hello Chew and Aelis
[27/09/26 18:01] Aelis:Been a while since I saw 4 people with the same badge
[27/09/26 18:01] Aelis: (5 if chriselnenepr makes it)
[27/09/26 18:02] Sephirah Caelum:Hello Aelis!
[27/09/26 18:02] :Else beat Ledah
[27/09/26 18:02] Sephirah Caelum:Hello samon! *smiles*
[27/09/26 18:02] Aelis:Hey, missed seeing you around
[27/09/26 18:03] Sephirah Caelum:I am happy to be awake agian!
[27/09/26 18:03] Seigheart:I was saying they are half the active population :P
[27/09/26 18:03] Seigheart:Ledah, nice to see you for once lol
[27/09/26 18:03] Aelis:We are indeed *laughs*
[27/09/26 18:04] Sephirah Caelum:So…Chewett is our grandduke! That’s sounds cool!
[27/09/26 18:04] Ledah:Well, sometimes you have to see a legend in the flesh
[27/09/26 18:04] : Syrian draws a card and gets: ♥ King of black hearts
[27/09/26 18:04] Sephirah Caelum:You are the legend here Ledah! *grins*
[27/09/26 18:05] Aelis:Yes! Our very own land leader now.
[27/09/26 18:05] Aelis:Ledah could always rejoin the Caretakers and help increase our realm domination *winks*
[27/09/26 18:05] Sephirah Caelum:Redneck!!!! How are tou?
[27/09/26 18:05] Ledah:Hehehe, maybe someday
[27/09/26 18:06] Sephirah Caelum:I saw that many things have changed in the realm!
[27/09/26 18:07] Chewett:Some call me that certainly
[27/09/26 18:07] Aelis:Yeah, so many new changes!
[27/09/26 18:07] Sephirah Caelum:I will have to take some time to relearn everything…
[27/09/26 18:07] samon:Many things have changed indeed. You can now explore the foundation :D
[27/09/26 18:07] Sephirah Caelum:Under the Gazebo?
[27/09/26 18:07] samon:Under the Tribunal
[27/09/26 18:08] Seigheart:Under the East :D
[27/09/26 18:08] Aelis:We're here to help.
[27/09/26 18:08] :Sephirah Caelum facepalms
[27/09/26 18:08] Seigheart:It requires a few consecutive active days to traverse
[27/09/26 18:08] Sephirah Caelum:And the other gate before getting at the Tribunal’s gate?
[27/09/26 18:09] Sephirah Caelum:I felt tempted to tey to cross, but gat weary of getting locked in.
[27/09/26 18:09] Aelis:The dominion gate? It's temporarily closed
[27/09/26 18:10] Aelis:About time the Demon opens it again
[27/09/26 18:10] Sephirah Caelum: *chuckles* temporary…
[27/09/26 18:10] Confused Santa:What a confusing place
[27/09/26 18:10] Aelis:Hey Santa, you found it!
[27/09/26 18:10] :Aelis gives very precise instructions
[27/09/26 18:11] Syrian:hello again santa
[27/09/26 18:11] Sunfire:Sephi!
[27/09/26 18:11] Aelis:I'm almost finished with my letter
[27/09/26 18:12] Sephirah Caelum:Hello Sunfire!
[27/09/26 18:12] Sephirah Caelum:Welcome Santa! Thanks for coming!
[27/09/26 18:13] Chewett:Do we have everyone Aelis?
[27/09/26 18:13] Sephirah Caelum:Hello Syriam!
[27/09/26 18:14] Syrian:hello sephi!
[27/09/26 18:14] Aelis:I'm trying to reach chriselnenepr
[27/09/26 18:14] Aelis:But we can start
[27/09/26 18:15] :Blackshade Rider sits down
[27/09/26 18:15] :Confused Santa sits up down
[27/09/26 18:15] Aelis:I would like to thank you all for coming.
[27/09/26 18:15] :Seigheart sits down in the back, listening intently
[27/09/26 18:16] Aelis:This is a very symbolic place for the Caretakers
[27/09/26 18:16] Aelis:Back then, the CT held a ceremony to bury Molquert, the revival specialist, here.
[27/09/26 18:17] :Blackshade Rider receives a message from redneck
[27/09/26 18:17] Blackshade Rider:Redneck said he cant make it but sends his congrats
[27/09/26 18:18] Aelis:Oh, ok. Thank you, Blackshade. I'll message him later. *smiles*
[27/09/26 18:18] Aelis:Though somewhat in parallel, both our paths were aligned with death in this realm.
[27/09/26 18:18] Aelis:Now we aim to expand upon that, trying to look at it from another perspective.
[27/09/26 18:19] Aelis:I would like to thank Ledah for being an amazing leader. And phantasm before him.
[27/09/26 18:19] Aelis:Also, the Grand Duke Chewett for accepting my proposal.
[27/09/26 18:20] Aelis:And finally my fellow Caretakers. You're the core of it all.
[27/09/26 18:20] Aelis: *bows* Thank you.
[27/09/26 18:20] Aelis:Would anyone like to say a few words?
[27/09/26 18:20] Chewett:Congratulations Aelis on your new position
[27/09/26 18:20] :Sephirah Caelum claps
[27/09/26 18:21] Syrian:yay CT!
[27/09/26 18:21] :samon claps
[27/09/26 18:21] Chewett:I am quite sure that it will bring the Caretakers to new depths previously un-shovelled
[27/09/26 18:21] Chewett:I am pleased to see it continue
[27/09/26 18:21] Blackshade Rider:Congrats Aelis. Your a good fit
[27/09/26 18:21] :Vahr smiles
[27/09/26 18:21] Chewett:And maybe other groups shall reform in the future *winks at Syrian*
[27/09/26 18:21] Vahr:Congratulations :)
[27/09/26 18:22] Aelis:Thank you, friends.
[27/09/26 18:22] :Chewett turns to Ledah
[27/09/26 18:22] Sunfire:to death, and rebirth!
[27/09/26 18:22] Seigheart:Congrats Aelis! I welcome the new reign.
[27/09/26 18:22] Sephirah Caelum:Ahhh….Wait! Now Aelis is the chief!
[27/09/26 18:22] Syrian:you mean 7ft under instead of 6?
[27/09/26 18:23] Chewett:We shall see where we reach Syrian
[27/09/26 18:23] Syrian:7.2??
[27/09/26 18:23] Syrian:that's daring
[27/09/26 18:23] Seigheart:I like 8
[27/09/26 18:23] Seigheart:Hounds cant find them that deep
[27/09/26 18:23] Syrian:gonna need a big shovel for that...
[27/09/26 18:23] Ledah:Well, surely now the moment everyone has been waiting for is here?
[27/09/26 18:23] Blackshade Rider:Hounds are no longer around seig
[27/09/26 18:24] Ledah:Yes, yes, I did write a speech somewhere... but who needs words... actions are much more important.
[27/09/26 18:24] Syrian:definitely expecting shenanigans
[27/09/26 18:24] :Aelis does a little drum roll
[27/09/26 18:24] :Chewett expects actions
[27/09/26 18:24] :samon looks with anticipation
[27/09/26 18:24] Ledah:So, Aelis. I entrust on to you the Caretakers, you have more than earned it... as well as 2 particular items that comes with the role
[27/09/26 18:25] Ledah:The first... the legendary Caretaker's Spade... many a victim has it claimed in my hands... I hope to see you do more good work with it.
[27/09/26 18:25] Ledah:...and you will get it after the party to stop any... accidents.
[27/09/26 18:26] Chewett:That shovel looks mighty stuck to your hands
[27/09/26 18:26] Sephirah Caelum:I am as out as the shell of an egg! *laughts*
[27/09/26 18:26] :Ledah coughs nervously
[27/09/26 18:26] Chewett:Let me use some magic *winks* (One moment while I make it transferrable lol)
[27/09/26 18:26] :Aelis fails to hide a chuckle
[27/09/26 18:26] :Sephirah Caelum is resdy
[27/09/26 18:27] :Ledah falls over
[27/09/26 18:27] Chewett:Ledah, why don't you try giving away.... I won't ask why it's so sticky
[27/09/26 18:27] :Ledah passed Caretaker's Spade to Aelis
[27/09/26 18:27] Ledah:Yes, accidents like that! You can... clean it yourself.
[27/09/26 18:27] Syrian:dig deep!
[27/09/26 18:27] Aelis: *nods* Thank you, Ledah. Rest assured that we'll make it good use of it.
[27/09/26 18:28] Ledah:That was left to me by phantasm... but now I have something for you from myself... The Caretaker's Seal...
[27/09/26 18:28] Ledah:I hope the darkness it holds always keeps you company
[27/09/26 18:28] Seigheart:hehe
[27/09/26 18:28] :Ledah passed The Caretaker's Seal to Aelis
[27/09/26 18:29] Ledah:Well, that is that! Congratulations! All I ask is that you never let them go to waste, and you pass them on when your own time comes... as it always does.
[27/09/26 18:29] :Aelis walks next to the grave and drives the shovel into the ground
[27/09/26 18:29] :Blackshade Rider passed Black rose to Aelis
[27/09/26 18:29] :Seigheart claps
[27/09/26 18:29] :samon claps
[27/09/26 18:30] :Seigheart passed Black rose to Aelis
[27/09/26 18:30] Aelis: *raises the spade* The first spadeful of earth for this new era.
[27/09/26 18:30] :Blackshade Rider nods
[27/09/26 18:30] Seigheart:I give this Black rose in honour of the moment. May it never wilt.
[27/09/26 18:30] Aelis:Thank you. *nods*
[27/09/26 18:31] Aelis:Before we move on to the festivities...
[27/09/26 18:31] Aelis:A quick sneak peek of our next steps.
[27/09/26 18:31] Chewett:It feels fit you need a new title Aelis
[27/09/26 18:31] Chewett:Maybe we shall see one once we hear of your exciting next step
[27/09/26 18:31] Aelis: *bows* Very well, Grand Duke.
[27/09/26 18:33] :Sephirah Caelum looks happy
[27/09/26 18:33] Aelis:As seekers of the balance between what is lost and what remains, we will set up an outpost in Necrovion in the next days.
[27/09/26 18:33] Aelis:It's been 10 years since the main human structures of Necrovion have been deserted. It's about time we revisit the place as Caretakers and see to it.
[27/09/26 18:34] Aelis:The rightful Queen will accompany us in our quest. As well as one of the dutiful death patrol members.
[27/09/26 18:34] Sephirah Caelum:Pea vê?!
[27/09/26 18:34] Aelis:Should lashtal wake up, he is also welcome to join us.
[27/09/26 18:34] Aelis:All are welcome to visit us once the outpost is set.
[27/09/26 18:34] Sephirah Caelum:Is Peace around?
[27/09/26 18:35] Aelis:Not currently, no, Sephirah.
[27/09/26 18:35] samon: (Syrian became Queen of NC)
[27/09/26 18:35] Aelis: *turns to Chewett* That is it, Duke. Thank you.
[27/09/26 18:35] Sephirah Caelum: *looks at Syrian* What?!
[27/09/26 18:35] Sephirah Caelum:Confusing land…
[27/09/26 18:36] samon:Might I say a few more words in commemoration of this event?
[27/09/26 18:36] Chewett:One moment
[27/09/26 18:36] Chewett:As is customary, the title of the head of the Caretakers reflects their mission
[27/09/26 18:36] Chewett:The Caretakers have always had a varied life, but this new one brings further change
[27/09/26 18:37] Chewett:As part of that change, it is appropriate the title reflects that.
[27/09/26 18:37] Chewett:Therefore I bestow upon you, the new title, Stirrer of Memories
[27/09/26 18:38] Chewett:Thank you, and best of luck in your new mission Aelis.
[27/09/26 18:38] Syrian:fancy!
[27/09/26 18:38] :Chewett bows to Aelis
[27/09/26 18:38] Vahr:Congratulations!
[27/09/26 18:38] :Sunfire claps
[27/09/26 18:38] :Aelis bows
[27/09/26 18:38] :Sephirah Caelum claps
[27/09/26 18:38] :Seigheart whistles and cheers in celebration
[27/09/26 18:38] samon:Congratulations, Stirrer of Memories
[27/09/26 18:38] Aelis:Long live the Caretakers!
[27/09/26 18:39] samon:Long live the caretakers!
[27/09/26 18:39] Sephirah Caelum:Long live the Caretakers!
[27/09/26 18:39] :Aelis turns to samon
[27/09/26 18:40] Syrian:may the memories be stirred!
[27/09/26 18:40] Aelis:Did you want to say a few words, old friend?
[27/09/26 18:40] samon:Thank you
[27/09/26 18:40] Seigheart:And the martinis too :P
[27/09/26 18:40] samon:It makes me happy to see so many people around for this ceremony
[27/09/26 18:40] samon:First I wish to thank Ledah for his many years of service to our humble family.
[27/09/26 18:41] samon:Know that in life and death, the Caretakers will be there for you.
[27/09/26 18:41] samon:Even the Caretakers are not immune to the cycle of death and rebirth.
[27/09/26 18:41] samon:And Aelis' vision has filled me with great hope for the future.
[27/09/26 18:41] samon:Enough to drag my weary old bones from the grave.
[27/09/26 18:42] samon:A return to death as a symbol feels like a natural progression for the alliance.
[27/09/26 18:42] samon:One that I'm sure will be relevant now and for many years in the future.
[27/09/26 18:42] samon:And under Aelis' leadership I'm sure we will be able to fulfil that role well.
[27/09/26 18:43] samon:Long live the Caretakers.
[27/09/26 18:43] :Sephirah Caelum claps
[27/09/26 18:43] Sephirah Caelum:Long live the Caretakers!
[27/09/26 18:43] :Aelis claps
[27/09/26 18:43] :Syrian joins in with the clapping as well
[27/09/26 18:44] :Sunfire claps
[27/09/26 18:44] Vahr:Wonderful!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Forum Statistics

  • Total Topics 17.6k
  • Total Posts 182.9k

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.