• Root Admin

Last pack of avatars got canceled because who made it got in prison for presenting stolen art as his own. As part of Glordamar team, amoran was supposed to be an artist to provide such drawings, yet last time i received anything from her was looooong loooong ago.
I am not depending on Amoran for the avatars as she sais. I only wanted to support and encouradge artists from within the game to build avatars because they are much more in touch with the game world than any other arist i can get here, but if its not possible its no problem , i have many sources if needed.

The "job" for avatars is open to anyone, they get payed with credits untill a sum then with cash. Submit your samples to Glordamar for review and if you are a good artist you get in the Artisans guild.

Untill then, i will provide a avatar pack to cover the huge gap caused by the canceling of the previous pack. As for you Amoran, you are no longer an artisan, or you could stay in the alliance if Glor decides so, but i will no longer want artworks from you, not after you accused me of stealing work fro others without beeing able to argument your accusations...and you were never the only one providing avatars (is that news for you?)

New avatar pack is allready in progress, hopefully within a week it will be done. Until Artisans guild gets back on its feet with fresh new members, i will provide the artworks again from other sources.

Bounty:
I am offering a total of 4 Drachorns with tokens and 4 custom items to the first 4 new/current members of the Artisans that submit to glor at least 10 avatars that get approved (appart from the payment for that work of course). That is one drachorn and one item per member.

Glor is..and he should have an email in his ingame descrip.

.GlorDamar.

Leader of the Artisan's Guild. Glor is in charge of the team that produces the artwork of the realm and one of the finest artists MagicDuel has to offer. If you like the artwork and you can draw the same way, send samples to glordamar@gmail.com

Edited by Shadowseeker

I am drawing like crazy here but not for the price i just want more atavars i like to see that everybody has one it looks nice.
Iwill sent them in when i have my liner back because pencil wil not scan nice look at the drawing i put in my photo it is pencil but not the best quality scan.
it could be my scan do (lol)

[quote name='dst' post='33997' date='Jun 19 2009, 02:14 PM']Do you want quantity or quality?[/quote]

BOTH!

Actually, as Mur stated, 10 avatars are required. They must all be of acceptable quality, so if you question your abilities, I would suggest submitting several more than that.

Also, as a current member of the Artisan's Guild, I hope to be eligible, so you'd better submit before I can! I'll be on vacation for the next week or so, but when I get back I'll be scanning in the work I've produced. If enough of you submit acceptable work before then I guess I'll be SOL, and trust me, I'll evaluate it all fairly by date. You'll find that although I am somewhat arrogant I'm also very fair. You have about 6 days to beat me, but since there are 5 awards available, you have until all 5 are awarded to get your work in. I'll keep you all posted on the results and post the entries from those I consider worthy in order received.

Oh Glor :cray: . I could not draw to save my life.
I was asking Mur what he prefers cause he said "if you wait too much others may send first".
I know there is a hunger for avatars (even I want to get ride of the stinkin' clown) but I prefer quality over quantity.

One more thing: it was brought before but I think it should be reminded: what if someone wants not to have an avatar anymore? I have an account (and the majority knows it) with an avatar. It's a shame to keep an avatar on an alt. I would consider donate it (or even put it back in the shop) for someone else to enjoy it.

ps: I failed :( I cannot do what it was written here (in the ps) some time ago :)

• Root Admin

Lets put it this way,

i want quantity, because i know Glor will filter that quantity out and in the end we will have both!

Glor, i KNOW you will get one of the rewards, its pointless to compete, lol, so consider you get a reward by default once you submit them, an additional one so the other competitors will still have theirs to fight for.

DST, great idea, i was thinking yesterday about avatar transfering, but i will make it so that avatars get back into the shop in exchange of credits or something else back to a character of your choice. (open to suggestions)

[quote name='ladytwin' post='33993' date='Jun 20 2009, 02:33 AM'][u][b]I am drawing like crazy here but not for the price[/b][/u] i just want more atavars i like to see that everybody has one it looks nice.
Iwill sent them in when i have my liner back because pencil wil not scan nice look at the drawing i put in my photo it is pencil but not the best quality scan.
it could be my scan do (lol)[/quote]
Then if he wins i will take his prize :P

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Death Bell' date='28 June 2009 - 01:40 PM' timestamp='1246189220' post='35454']
QUOTE (ladytwin @ Jun 20 2009, 02:33 AM) [u][b]I am drawing like crazy here but not for the price[/b][/u] i just want more atavars i like to see that everybody has one it looks nice.
it could be my scan do (lol)
Then if he wins i will take his prize [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[/quote]

he is a she :)

Mmm... too bad I do better with facial sketches, but what the hay, I'll try drawing something for the heck of it.

Aw darn it, I finished the drawing, just to find out my printer's scanner is Kaput.

Edited by zalabar

figure it's still happening, either way, if you're a good drawer then you should submit some of your artwork :D

EDIT: @the person who shall remain nameless that i deleted the post of after this one. (The quote is from Wikipedia).
[quote]Drawer or Drawers may refer to:

* Drawer (furniture)
* A person who engages in drawing pictures
* The name used to refer to file system directories in the Amiga computer Operating System
* Payor, a person who draws a bill of exchange
* Undergarments
* Drawer test, a test used to detect rupture of the cruciate ligaments in the knee
* The drawer, one of four Jaquet-Droz automata
* Cash drawer[/quote]

Edited by Grido

if someone sends 10 or more avatars that are accepted, and has the necessary requirements (money, unlocked). will they have the rights to one of the avatars they created, before it goes up for grabs?

• 4 weeks later...