Old accounts deleted

Muratus del Mur

• Root Admin

this procedure will never be so heavy again, i think that next time when i will run it, it will have just a few thousands records to process and will take just a few minutes, so this is one time event.

..almost done

[quote name='Poppitz Resurrection' post='35491' date='Jun 28 2009, 07:48 PM']come on my friend..give him a break..u dont even know how hard this is has going to be..
so why dont we just sit n wait.. and get some life while waiting for it.. :good:

Saluut to The Almighty [color="#FF0000"]Red[/color]... :drinks:[/quote]

LOL bro haha....... actually redneck was the one who asked how long it will take.. i was just posting it to him that mur said it will take 1 hour.. and it still hasnt been one hour yet... so i quoted mur so he can see that sentence.. and the next few lines i said we have waited so far so we should wait a few more hours.. i think you got my post wrong :P

[quote name='SwoardMaster Trey' post='35492' date='Jun 28 2009, 02:19 PM']shoot i cant wait till it starts running agian
i couldnt sleep last night i kept having to check it MD is soooo addicting :P[/quote]

addicted?? how come u be so addicted??! thats impossible!

*check the MD page for 120.765.876 times* :crazy:

[quote name='Death Bell' post='35495' date='Jun 28 2009, 02:21 PM']LOL bro haha....... actually redneck was the one who asked how long it will take.. i was just posting it to him that mur said it will take 1 hour.. and it still hasnt been one hour yet... so i quoted mur so he can see that sentence.. and the next few lines i said we have waited so far so we should wait a few more hours.. i think you got my post wrong :D[/quote]

lol..i already noticed that my friend.. :lol:

lol yeah akasha, if u want i can smuggle you there and get you married to a nativ girl so they will have to give you citizenship.

whats the use of vacation mate... for mode browser games have vacation mode enabled because even when u are not online others will be able to attack u and u will be generate turns and money.. but in MD people cant attack you when u log off.. so i don't think there is a need for vacation mode.

my 2 cents

EDIT: lol both u guys are fast :P

Edited by Death Bell

[quote name='Death Bell' post='35508' date='Jun 28 2009, 02:51 PM']lol yeah akasha, if u want i can smuggle you there and get you married to a nativ girl so they will have to give you citizenship.

whats the use of vacation mate... for mode browser games have vacation mode enabled because even when u are not online others will be able to attack u and u will be generate turns and money.. but in MD people cant attack you when u log off.. so i don't think there is a need for vacation mode.

my 2 cents

EDIT: lol both u guys are fast :P[/quote]

'lol yeah akasha, if u want i can smuggle you there and get you married to a nativ girl so they will have to give you citizenship.'

what are u talking about? i think Mur will slaughtering u bad dude... :lol: