My Claim

Granos

[quote name='GgSeverin' date='20 September 2009 - 04:10 PM' timestamp='1253481030' post='42209']
A tribunal may have a general secretary but never a king.

message in the name of
Anarchy faction
[/quote]
Note to self: Hire a General Secretary to take care of General things... :P

[quote name='Granos' date='20 September 2009 - 08:33 PM' timestamp='1253475188' post='42188']
I hereby claim the title of:

The All Mighty God-King Dictator of Supremeness of the Tribunal

I do not need to give my reasons for this as there is no viable competition against me in this matter, but let any claims against be posted here.
[/quote]

hehe I see you liked my proposal for the Caretakers (self - proclaimed dictator)

I thought you were going for secrecy and back stage assasinations though ?

Now, I have made this post for one reason and one reason alone, for the sake of pointing out how ridiculous these recent claims of power have been, be in terms of leadership of not fully discovered land which is Neutral like the archives or be it from invading another land for the sole sake of gaining more power. I have no interest in such a pointless claim to power or "leadership" as it were.
The Tribunal lands are neutral and as such should never have one specific leader as they will never be involved in war, For those who have take my prior post seriously, have me quite concerned, and not a good way. Your odd claims to power are naught but pointless true power comes from people not spells, dots or otherwise. For that reason, I can ensure there will never be a leader of the Tribunal despite the so called would be claims of the potential Caretaker candidates.

[quote name='Granos' date='21 September 2009 - 01:16 PM' timestamp='1253535375' post='42284']
Now, I have made this post for one reason and one reason alone, for the sake of pointing out how ridiculous these recent claims of power have been, be in terms of leadership of not fully discovered land which is Neutral like the archives or be it from invading another land for the sole sake of gaining more power. I have no interest in such a pointless claim to power or "leadership" as it were.
The Tribunal lands are neutral and as such should never have one specific leader as they will never be involved in war, For those who have take my prior post seriously, have me quite concerned, and not a good way. Your odd claims to power are naught but pointless true power comes from people not spells, dots or otherwise. For that reason, I can ensure there will never be a leader of the Tribunal despite the so called would be claims of the potential Caretaker candidates.
[/quote]

lol you seem worried !

Well this is a roleplaying game and people will always claim things for themselves and of themselves by their roleplay...
that does NOT mean they're going to get them (that's the whole self-proclaimed thingy) or that what they claim is true

It's a game, if it's intriguing it's more fun and dictatorships are intriguing...
they can be overthrown, they can have wars for "power" , assassinations and more :)

And if I might add... it's just a proposal

Edited by Sharpwind

... I still think Granos is now an crocodile-centuar alien now.... :)

yeah, flame me for making a joke. not as bad as the time I met Michael Moore, who is a moron...

bad times... bad times. then again, meeting Jeff Dunham topped that negative.

Edited by zalabar

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Sharpwind' date='30 September 2009 - 10:50 AM' timestamp='1254325819' post='43231']
All hail Mur, King of the Tribunals, Emperor of the Realm

I'm guessing the throne room will be a place to discuss things, make announcements, issue orders, solve public disputes,
and perhaps for us to make requests
[/quote]

I must correct you on the proper use of a throne room.

Liquidating Assets
Wiping out Voids
Washing and wringing of Hands
:P

• 1 month later...