Recruitment Flier

phantasm

After many trials and tribulations, the Caretakers are now back on their feet. Upon this, I am opening up this alliance for recruitment. Though it is now opened, there are very strict requirements that must be met. I have a severe dislike for people who just want in an alliance for the tag or for the attack cool-down bonus. I am only interested in those of you who have the wish to be a role-model of the alliance and what it stands for. After losing the alliance, and getting it back, I am now also extra cautious of those who would like to see themselves as leaders of the alliance. I assure you that any attempts as such will be dealt with in a swift and severe manner.

The Caretaker's are not all work, and no play though. Me and Rakaustan are constantly planning and plotting ideas of things for the alliance to do once we get it in swing. I can assure you that crazy antics, drinking, jokes, and possible death is all part of the whole. There will be tasks that need completed, and entertainment to put on for the populations of MD. The Lands of the East, or the Tribunal, needs constant attention in the hopes that we will learn more about the place. In hopes that with enough care we will find new doors to open, and new places to visit as time goes along. With joining this alliance you will find a new home, new friends, and new family. A wide land lay open to us to explore, learn, teach, play, and work. I hope that when you join you will find the life as wonderful as I find it.

Requirements for the Caretakers follow as such:

1. You must be MP4 or higher. You can apply as an adept or a "trainee" at MP3, but you will not be allowed into the alliance until such time as me and the others in the alliance see fit. Trust me this is for your own good more so then any other reason.

2a. You must read and understand http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/5198-caretakers-alliance/.
2b. You must agree and follow the ideology of the alliance. The alliance is centered around Role Playing, and a very specific role playing. I wouldn't go as far to say the alliance is evil, but it certainly isn't good. Your RP style should be one that compliments the dark nature of Caretakers.

3. You will at all times treat others with respect. Even when torturing or finding inventive ways of killing them. Just because they are having their toes pulled off their feet one by one doesn't mean they shouldn't be respected.

4. No foul language!!!! MD is a game for all ages. Foul language will not be tolerated at all. There will be few warnings on this matter before you find yourself on the wrong end of the chopping block.
Once your application is approved, you will have to go through a small ceremony and initiation as the rest of the alliance members did.

Once you are denied, there are VERY FEW chances of you ever being able to overturn the decision. We are looking for a very specific brand of people. If you are not that brand, or you are known for your trouble making (in the bad way, not the good way),
please do not be offended.

Feel free to PM me in game or post under this section.

*edited-added and revised*

Edited by phantasm

• 2 weeks later...

excellent Dhyone, an alchemist would be a grand addition. A few meetings of the mind is in order. Glad to see you apply, and will enjoy the introduction to hopefully a membership.

Dhyone has been denied- Due to lack of activity. Thank you for your application and best of luck in your future endeavors.

Edited by phantasm

excellent. The first meeting with you has already been set up. Glad to see you apply, and will enjoy the introduction to hopefully a membership.

Ledah approved- Congratulations new Scribe of Caretakers.

Edited by phantasm

• 2 weeks later...

i know why??? *evil grin* We shall set up a few meetings. Glad to see you apply, and will enjoy the introduction to hopefully a membership.

*edit* Application accepted. Welcome to the Caretakers, and welcome back to the realm.

Edited by phantasm

• 3 weeks later...

thank you for you application. Glad to see you apply, and will enjoy the introduction to hopefully a membership.

After careful consideration, and talking with the other members we have decided to reject your application. Thank you, and best of luck in your future endeavors.

Edited by phantasm

Name - Aeoshattr, Prior of The Oracle (spelled Prior right? xD)

MP : mp5, once was mp6 but dropped

Main principle: Transposition (value 1043,33)

Reason: I like the idea, 'not completely evil, but not good either'. I also enjoy role-playing and it's pretty much all i do.

Thank you for your application. Next time I see ya we will set up the first meeting. Glad to see you apply, and will enjoy the introduction to hopefully a membership.

*edit* after careful consideration and contemplation with the other members, your application has been denied. Thank you for applying, and best of luck in your future endeavors.

Edited by phantasm

Name: [size="3"][i]Sephirah Caelum[/i][/size]

MP-Class: [size="3"][i]MP4[/i][/size]

Main Principle:[size="3"][i]Transposition[/i][/size]

Reason for applying:[size="3"][i] As maid, I could be helpful taking care of The Tribunal.[/i][/size]

Edited by Sephirah Caelum

thank you for your application. I will send you a PM to set up a time for our first meeting. . Glad to see you apply, and will enjoy the introduction to hopefully a membership.

*edit* Welcome new Caretaker!! Accepted with open arms

Edited by phantasm

• 2 weeks later...

thank you Mr. Mystery. I am usually found at the pub in the Tribunal, the Golden Globe Gazebo in the Archives, or the Defensive Quarter in Loreroot, please try and get me a message in game so we can set up an initial meeting. Glad to see you apply, and will enjoy the introduction to training, and hopefully a membership to come.

*edit* first meeting went exceptionally well. Now an apprentice of the Caretakers.

Edited by phantasm

• 1 month later...

Hello Junior, your application is noted and will be discussed. After careful consideration your application has been rejected. Best of luck Junior in your future endeavors. Feel free to contact me about Tribunal issues whenever needed.

Edited by phantasm

Name: Death Ray.

Mind Power: MP5.

Main principle: Wiccan beleifs.

Reason for apllying: I'm interested in joining.

who said I wasnt trying to sart a new role. I thought that if i was allowed in i could start over with a new role. but what can i say i tryed and failed...

Edited by death ray