Recruitment Flier

phantasm

Name: Hedge Munos
MP-Class: MP5
Main Principle: Enthropy
Reason for applying: I've not been with the Tribunal for very long, but I'm quite fond of the lands. I find my role fits best with your guild, and I would be honored to join it and work on keeping the lands well tended.

Hedge

Edited by Hedge Munos

welcome ivorak and hedge. Your applications will be reviewed. Glad to see you apply, and will enjoy the introduction to hopefully a membership

Both applications have been declined due to lack of forward motion in their will to be Caretakers.

Edited by phantasm

• 7 months later...

[i]Are the caretakers even open for applications....? :mellow: [/i]
[i]Well anyhow, here goes...[/i]

[b]Name:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Plix Plox[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]MP Class: [/b]MP4[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Age: [/b]98 Active Days[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Main Principle: [/b]Transposition [/font][/color]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"][b]Reason For Applying:[/b] I know I'm just a mere little MP4 with minimal experience or extensive knowledge in this realm, but I've been fascinated about the concept of mortality amongst these lands. With people dropping dead here there everywhere, what better alliance other than the caretakers can satisfy my curiosity of the dark dank topic of death or to 'take care' of these maggoty rotting bodies? ;) Death aside, I'm fairly fond of the lands. Would love a chance to explore it more; unearthing its secrets. [/color][/font]

Thank you Deelo for applying to the alliance, your application will be reviewed and discussed. Glad to see you apply, and will enjoy the introduction to a hopefull new member

Thank you Plix for applying to the alliance, your application will be reviewed and discussed. Glad to see you apply, and hope to meet you soon to discuss your ideas.

Name: Aelis

Main Principle: Imagination

Reason for applying: I feel the East is calling me back, but more specifically it's teling me to join the Caretakers. I feel that Death should be seen from another perspective. I've first noticed it after I've got my kill item. I would like to learn more about it and help the alliance with its tasks.

~Aelis

• 1 month later...

(I realize i messaged you first already Phantasm, but i thought i would follow the rules and apply here as well)

Name: Fang Archbane

Main Principle: Principle of Balance

Reason for applying: I believe the Caretakers are my next step in this world. I do not know why, but my Wolfen Instinct drives me to you, and so, i follow. I am willing to learn that which i must, and follow the orders i am given. I am not the brightest of Wolfs, but i am definitely one thing, and that, is Loyal.

thank you for applying Mallos. Your application will be reviewed and discussed. I hope for what will be a future of good faith.
*edit* Mallos application has been withdrawn not denied. Still eligible should it be reopened.

Thank you Fang for applying. Your application will be reviewed. I hope you understand we expect CT members to be upstanding citizens of the community both in game and in forum. Words speak as loudly as actions in this world.
*edit* Due to many factors you have been denied Fang. Best of luck in whatever endeavor you undertake.

Edited by phantasm

• 2 weeks later...

applications are not rejected until stated as such in the forum. It takes quite a bit of time to see what lays in the methods of some more then others. Aelis has been around for some time and had more back history with not only me, but the MD community as well. You and Deelo are still up and coming members of the community. Joining this alliance is a lifetime promise and not one to be taken lightly. Interviews are to come soon (finally have a week vacation for Christmas), though that also does not guarantee placement.

*coughs lightly*

I would like to point out, that Mr. Phantasm has already denied me.

If, however, he has changed his mind, or there is something i am missing, and he wishes to allow me in, then i would gladly do so.

Its his call.

A man must keep his word, and i said that if he allowed it, i would follow.

actually no person is denied until it is said so on the application acknowledgement. I did however point out a few major incidents that caused for concern. However in light of such, and with as much controversy as you bring, you are now denied. I hope you really do find your place in this world fang, so far it has seemed a rough road for you. I am always open when needed for help or advise, not just to the CT's, but to any and all players who feel i may prove to have valuable information.

• 4 weeks later...

After more time and more thought, I'd like to reapply to The Caretakers.

Name: Mallos

MP-Class: MP4

Main Principle: Transposition

Reason for applying: I believe the East and the Caretakers as well fits me and my possible role in the realm. I don't have too many reasons that aren't rather personal, but I'm hoping for a good home and I'd be glad to commit myself to the alliance and remain with it for an indefinite amount of time.
Similar reasons for the last application, I may end up helping to plan quests as well.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

hello.

Shemhazaj. Wandering Knight, a druid.

MP5

age - fossil (2000+)

Principle of Imagination

As for a reason: For a long time I have been a Druid in Loreroot, but because of some issues (partly in-game, mostly RL) I have grown apart from the Forest. My illusions were shattered and I went underground and joined SI alliance. For some time I went numb, rarely if ever sen in the realm. But now I'm back and it became clear to me that I need to rethink and refresh my role in MD.

I am a druid, that much is not gonna change, but up until now I focused mostly on nature part of circle of life.

Now it's time to explore the idea of Otherworld and transition to it just like druids of old used to. The Caretakers seem to be a perfect alliance for that.

It would also include occasional druidic festivals/practitions (more or less, but with different focus, like the ones I used to hold in Loreroot back in the old days.)

There is one other reason why I chose to apply. It's to explore results of something that happened years ago and was for long forgotten.

The reason why Phantasm wrote "A new man with a hint of darkness. His eyes see what others can not in the dark." as a part of my PL.

• 3 weeks later...