Recruitment Flier

phantasm

Hello Sir_Kamil, your application is noted and will be discussed. Glad to see you apply, and will enjoy the introduction to hopefully a membership. I must say that is one of the most....enthusiastic applications I have ever seen for an alliance. I will notify you if and when the firt meeting will be.

*edit* this things take time, and you have been under close watch. If it is your wish to withdraw your application then so it is withdrawn. You may reapply should you see fit since the application was not officially denied.

Edited by phantasm

• 2 weeks later...

hello marley. your application is noted and will be discussed. After careful consideration your application has been rejected. Best of luck in your future endeavors

Edited by phantasm

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

thank you for you application. You will be discussed and watched by the alliance, please have patience. Glad to see you apply, and will enjoy the introduction to hopefully a membership.

After Careful consideration your application has been denied. Thank you for applying and best of luck in your future endeavors.

Edited by phantasm

• 5 weeks later...

Name: Ludwig Skeleton

MP-Class: MP4

Age: 64 active days (but way older, haven´t played for a long time)

Main Principle: Elemental

Reason for applying: Ludwig is dead, he can not talk but walk and act. He is bound to death and his grave for several reasons I cannot explain yet. Ludwig would perfectly fit to you Caretakers, as I have seen some of you walking and read their profiles. Ludwig could be digged out from one of yours as part of his story beginning. I assume him to be in this alliance a good part. Thank you very much.

• 4 months later...

Name: Xcercses

MP: MP5

main principle: Time

reason for applying: well i spent much time with you and the other ones in the pub, truly an alliance that really cares for the land....i have choosen to asist you, because you follow the right path of protecting the lands, an alliance and a land i will obey its rules and made my home after months.

• 8 months later...

Name: Seigheart

MP: MP5

main principle: Principle of Enthropy

reason for applying: As a long time member of the Tribunal, I have been a constructive part of the Tribunal. I also feel my presence within the Caretakers would aid the alliance, and the Land furthermore.

Thank you for your application. You will be discussed with the alliance, please have patients. Glad to see you apply, and will enjoy the introduction to a hopeful membership.

After Careful consideration your application has been denied. Thank you for applying and best of luck in your future endeavors.

You have been a productive member of the Tribunal and deserve recognition for that.

Edited by phantasm

• 1 month later...

Name: Samon
Mp: 5
Main principle: Time
Reason for applying: I've been into the Tribunal for a very long time, and I hope to be able to help protect the tribunal and make it grow. After long and careful consideration I've decided that the Caretakers would probably fit me best.

Name: darkraptor
Mp: 5
Main principle: Darkness
Reason for applying: Being an alliance so close to the Darkness i think The Caretakers is the way my character should take in this realm.
I would like to learn enough to help and protect the Tribunal lands and honor the alliance principles and leaders.
Being at this realm for some time, now i think is time to try to contribute to an alliance so close to my character.

Hello Darkraptor. your application is noted and will be discussed. Glad to see you apply, and will enjoy the introduction to hopefully a membership
After review your membership has been declined. Best of luck in the future.

Edited by phantasm

• 2 months later...

name~Death Ray
mp~5
age~583
main p[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]rincipal~stop motion[/font][/color]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Reason for applying~ the land needs tending to as there isnt much traffic through it. [/color][/font]

• 4 weeks later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Name: Ivorak[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]MP-Class: MP5[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Age: 1329 active days[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Main Principle: Element[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Reason for applying: To reintegrate (since some seem to think I've been inactive, though I've really only been treading different paths) through servitude, as well as ideological similarities. [/font][/color]