Quest - Loops With No End

Esmaralda

I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended. I have recently turned MP5 and ran through the quest and got to an end of it. Now, I still get a "continue" button, which if I press it goes to a "continue to next chapter button" which if I press goes back to the "continue" button. There is no clear end in sight. I have attached two pictures of the two screens that the story loops through.

Thank you,
Esmaralda

Well if it is under construction don't you get the little letters in red explaining that at the end of the chapter? Though I do agree with fryd that this is the end so far I just find it odd that it still is giving you a choice. If in dought clear your cache log out restart and see if its still there.

I have had the same thing, so...

The loop of choices occurs in both Firefox and Chrome. I haven't used anything else to log in to MD in the recent past, but I could check if it's necessary (but as the dialogue states the story ends, the loop is not a major issue, though it is confusing).

Well, I suppose it was an incorrect setting in the loop for the quests...surely confusing, but since it really isnt lethal, perhaps should be adressed when story mode continues?

If it does continue and it still happens, then it's a bug worth fixing, atm it's something that will (probably) get fixed anyways once it will continue..

Yes, I use Firefox as well. I was only concerned because I thought something else was supposed to happen, but since it really is the end of the story, then it doesn't matter to me that I keep seeing that button (it would be nice if you could *fix* it to give me stat increases every time I click it though ;)

Thank you all for the help. I suppose we'll just have to wait for the next chapter to be developed now. ^_^

Looks like we will all be waiting a while. I have been waiting for several years and some people even longer than I have been around. By the way stay out of the show of force files I made the mistake of looking in them. I think I would have preferred to neglect my temptation.

Um froget that I said any of that its better that you don't feel tempted.

[quote][color="#cccccc"][2008-01-16 11:07:26 - Alpha 4][/color]
.....Chapter 3 should also come sometime this month....[/quote]

i could've picked an earlier date i think...

Edited by Grido(polis)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...