Another Bug In Your Battle Changes

pipster

pipster's Water Guardian II does defend to dying creature(s) of pipster and:
- Defence power: 90, Final defence: 90
- Activates defence for next 1 turn. Current defence is -525
- muhahahaha receives 525 damage
and remains with 4 vitality

i am fairly sure your own creatures shouldn't be killing you when they cast defend on you. looks like another variety of that regen bug, and if this is a copy of another post, oh well yes i am to lazy to read all the bugs currently in forums.

[quote name='Rendril' timestamp='1289831519' post='72182']
He is correct, defend does harm, and weaken boosts the enemy. The effect-based abilities are all inverted for the time being.
[/quote]

:unsure: ... well that explains a lot.

[quote name='Rendril' timestamp='1289831519' post='72182']
He is correct, defend does harm, and weaken boosts the enemy. The effect-based abilities are all inverted for the time being.
[/quote]

can i just ask why this was done? it is hard enough to find wins but now about half my creatures do damage to me, hence i cant gain wins for my lower creatures due to they kill me.

[quote name='pipster' timestamp='1289933761' post='72267']
can i just ask why this was done? it is hard enough to find wins but now about half my creatures do damage to me, hence i cant gain wins for my lower creatures due to they kill me.
[/quote]

lol not as bad as not being able to lose exp. I cant wins or exp for my creatures because of the other bug. I'm stuck in a state of suspended animation for my creatures. I should stop using my tree in my def rit.

• Root Admin

[quote name='pipster' timestamp='1289933761' post='72267']
[/quote]

Because it was?

Think of it as a tempory phase where combat is different. its intresting how it works currently.

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1289941599' post='72272']
Because it was?

Think of it as a tempory phase where combat is different. its intresting how it works currently.
[/quote]

yes very interesting to the point of just logging in to gain the once a day bonuses and to vote. maybe if i had 100 k health and did 25 k damage per round it wouldn't matter, but i don't. i truly feel bad for newer players who are logging in and trying to learn the system when it is working backwards, but i guess they don't count much when it comes down to things?

It wasn't intended to be inverted, obviously they are unexpected side effects. As Chewett said, it's a temporary phase and battles will be more interesting, try make the most of it. There are a hundred things being changed at the same time (I'm not exaggerating, there are more than 100 things at once). I am sorry for the inconvenience with battles, it is being worked on. There is so much more to MD than battles (or linearity of battles) that it is surprising for this to be an issue as such.

[spoiler]Loading tankfans creatures
Loading darrydabby creatures
Applying 0% of tankfans's energetic influence
Applying 0% of darrydabby's energetic influence
Influences for tankfans ######
Walking Bob: regenaura
Walking Bob #3: regenaura
Walking Bob #4: regenaura
Influences for darrydabby ######
Applying tankfans's Creature Tokens at 100%
Walking Bob's creature tokens []
Walking Bob #3's creature tokens []
Walking Bob #4's creature tokens []
Applying darrydabby's Creature Tokens at 100%
King of Illusion's creature tokens []
tankfans's Walking Bob does protect to multirandom creature(s) of tankfans and:
- Protection effect: 85
- Walking Bob will be protected by Walking Bob with 85 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 85 vitality
protect (round:3 protect: defence=85 )
and remains with 1615 vitality
- Walking Bob #3 will be protected by Walking Bob with 85 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 85 vitality
and remains with 1700 vitality
- Walking Bob #4 will be protected by Walking Bob with 85 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 85 vitality
and remains with 1700 vitality
tankfans's Walking Bob #3 does protect to multirandom creature(s) of tankfans and:
- Walking Bob will be protected by Walking Bob #3 with 85 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 85 vitality
and remains with 1445 vitality
- Walking Bob #3 will be protected by Walking Bob #3 with 85 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 85 vitality
and remains with 1530 vitality
tankfans's Walking Bob #4 does protect to multirandom creature(s) of tankfans and:
- Walking Bob will be protected by Walking Bob #4 with 85 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 85 vitality
- Walking Bob #3 will be protected by Walking Bob #4 with 85 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 85 vitality
- Walking Bob #4 will be protected by Walking Bob #4 with 85 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 85 vitality
darrydabby's King of Illusion does randomdamage to random creature(s) of tankfans and:
- Walking Bob receives 92 random damage
and remains with 1353 vitality
###### START ROUND "1" ######
Applying temporary effects for tankfans, slot 1 :
protect (round:2 protect: defence=85 )
Applying temporary effects for tankfans, slot 3 :
Applying temporary effects for tankfans, slot 4 :
- Walking Bob will be protected by Walking Bob with 85 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 85 vitality
and remains with 1268 vitality
- Walking Bob #3 will be protected by Walking Bob with 85 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 85 vitality
tankfans's Walking Bob #3 cant find any enemy creatures to target, skipping turn
tankfans's Walking Bob #4 does protect to multirandom creature(s) of tankfans and:
- Walking Bob #3 will be protected by Walking Bob #4 with 85 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 85 vitality
- Walking Bob #4 will be protected by Walking Bob #4 with 85 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 85 vitality
and remains with 1275 vitality
darrydabby's King of Illusion does randomdamage to random creature(s) of tankfans and:
- Walking Bob #3 receives 8 random damage
and remains with 1522 vitality
###### START ROUND "2" ######
protect (round:1 protect: defence=85 )
protect (round:0 protect: effect ended)
and remains with 1098 vitality
and remains with 1522 vitality
- Walking Bob #4 will be protected by Walking Bob with 85 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 85 vitality
and remains with 1275 vitality
tankfans's Walking Bob #3 does protect to multirandom creature(s) of tankfans and:
- Walking Bob will be protected by Walking Bob #3 with 85 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 85 vitality
and remains with 928 vitality
- Walking Bob #3 will be protected by Walking Bob #3 with 85 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 85 vitality
and remains with 1352 vitality
tankfans's Walking Bob #4 cant find any enemy creatures to target, skipping turn
- Walking Bob #4 receives 8 random damage
and remains with 1267 vitality
###### START ROUND "3" ######
tankfans's Walking Bob cant find any enemy creatures to target, skipping turn
and remains with 928 vitality
- Walking Bob #4 will be protected by Walking Bob #3 with 85 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 85 vitality
and remains with 1267 vitality
and remains with 1182 vitality
and remains with 1097 vitality
- Walking Bob #4 receives 7 random damage
and remains with 1090 vitality
###### START ROUND "4" ######
and remains with 1182 vitality
and remains with 758 vitality
and remains with 1012 vitality
- Walking Bob #4 will be protected by Walking Bob #3 with 85 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 85 vitality
- Walking Bob will be protected by Walking Bob #4 with 85 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 85 vitality
and remains with 758 vitality
and remains with 927 vitality
and remains with 835 vitality
- Walking Bob #3 receives 1 random damage
and remains with 926 vitality
###### START ROUND "5" ######
and remains with 673 vitality
and remains with 926 vitality
and remains with 588 vitality
and remains with 756 vitality
tankfans's Walking Bob #4 cant find any enemy creatures to target, skipping turn
and remains with 755 vitality
###### START ROUND "6" ######
tankfans's Walking Bob #3 cant find any enemy creatures to target, skipping turn
- Walking Bob #4 receives 12 random damage
and remains with 823 vitality
###### START ROUND "7" ######
and remains with 503 vitality
and remains with 823 vitality
and remains with 333 vitality
and remains with 568 vitality
- Walking Bob #4 receives 1 random damage
and remains with 567 vitality
###### START ROUND "8" ######
and remains with 248 vitality
and remains with 163 vitality
and remains with 585 vitality
and remains with 567 vitality
and remains with 397 vitality
and remains with 396 vitality
###### START ROUND "9" ######
and remains with 330 vitality
and remains with 396 vitality
and remains with 395 vitality
###### START ROUND "10" ######
- Protection effect: 75
- Walking Bob #3 will be protected by Walking Bob #3 with 75 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 75 vitality
protect (round:3 protect: defence=75 )
and remains with 85 vitality
- Protection effect: 0
- Walking Bob #4 will be protected by Walking Bob #3 with 0 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
protect (round:3 protect: defence=0 )
and remains with 84 vitality
###### START ROUND "11" ######
- Protection effect: 78
- Walking Bob will be protected by Walking Bob with 78 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 78 vitality
protect (round:3 protect: defence=78 )
- Walking Bob #3 will be protected by Walking Bob with 0 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
- Protection effect: -1
- Walking Bob will be protected by Walking Bob #3 with -1 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
protect (round:3 protect: defence=-1 )
- Walking Bob #4 will be protected by Walking Bob #3 with -1 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
and remains with 140 vitality
- Walking Bob receives 1 random damage
###### START ROUND "12" ######
- Walking Bob will be protected by Walking Bob with -1 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
- Walking Bob #3 will be protected by Walking Bob with -1 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
- Walking Bob will be protected by Walking Bob #3 with -1 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
- Walking Bob #3 will be protected by Walking Bob #3 with -1 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
- Walking Bob #4 will be protected by Walking Bob #3 with -1 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
and remains with 140 vitality
- Protection effect: 55
- Walking Bob #3 will be protected by Walking Bob #4 with 55 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 55 vitality
protect (round:3 protect: defence=55 )
- Walking Bob #4 will be protected by Walking Bob #4 with 0 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
and remains with 83 vitality
###### START ROUND "13" ######
- Walking Bob will be protected by Walking Bob with -1 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
- Walking Bob #4 will be protected by Walking Bob with -1 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
- Protection effect: -2
- Walking Bob will be protected by Walking Bob #3 with -2 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
protect (round:3 protect: defence=-2 )
- Walking Bob #3 will be protected by Walking Bob #3 with -2 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
- Walking Bob #4 will be protected by Walking Bob #3 with -2 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
- Walking Bob will be protected by Walking Bob #4 with 0 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
- Walking Bob #3 will be protected by Walking Bob #4 with 0 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
- Walking Bob #4 will be protected by Walking Bob #4 with 0 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
###### START ROUND "14" ######
- Walking Bob #3 will be protected by Walking Bob with -2 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
- Walking Bob #4 will be protected by Walking Bob with -2 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
- Walking Bob will be protected by Walking Bob #3 with -2 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
- Walking Bob #3 will be protected by Walking Bob #3 with -2 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
- Walking Bob #4 will be protected by Walking Bob #3 with -2 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
- Walking Bob will be protected by Walking Bob #4 with 0 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
- Walking Bob #3 will be protected by Walking Bob #4 with 0 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
and remains with 82 vitality
###### START ROUND "15" ######
- Walking Bob will be protected by Walking Bob with -2 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
- Walking Bob #3 will be protected by Walking Bob with -2 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
- Walking Bob #4 will be protected by Walking Bob with -2 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
- Protection effect: -3
- Walking Bob #3 will be protected by Walking Bob #3 with -3 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
protect (round:3 protect: defence=-3 )
- Walking Bob #4 will be protected by Walking Bob #3 with -3 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
###### START ROUND "16" ######
- Walking Bob will be protected by Walking Bob with -3 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
- Walking Bob #3 will be protected by Walking Bob with -3 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
- Walking Bob #4 will be protected by Walking Bob with -3 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
- Walking Bob will be protected by Walking Bob #3 with -3 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
- Walking Bob #3 will be protected by Walking Bob #3 with -3 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
- Walking Bob #4 receives 9 random damage
and remains with 76 vitality
###### START ROUND "17" ######
- Walking Bob #3 will be protected by Walking Bob with -3 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
- Walking Bob #4 will be protected by Walking Bob with -3 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
- Protection effect: -9
- Walking Bob will be protected by Walking Bob #4 with -9 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
protect (round:3 protect: defence=-9 )
- Walking Bob #3 will be protected by Walking Bob #4 with -9 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
- Walking Bob #4 will be protected by Walking Bob #4 with -9 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
and remains with 81 vitality
###### START ROUND "18" ######
- Walking Bob will be protected by Walking Bob with -3 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
and remains with 81 vitality
- Walking Bob #3 receives 34 random damage
and remains with 47 vitality
###### START ROUND "19" ######
- Walking Bob will be protected by Walking Bob #4 with -9 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
- Walking Bob #3 will be protected by Walking Bob #4 with -9 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
- Walking Bob #4 will be protected by Walking Bob #4 with -9 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 0 vitality
- Walking Bob #3 receives 166 random damage
creature DIES!
###### START ROUND "20" ######
- Walking Bob receives 232 random damage
creature DIES!
###### START ROUND "21" ######
- Walking Bob #4 receives 258 random damage
creature DIES!
###### START ROUND "22" ######
darrydabby's King of Illusion cant find any enemy creatures to target, skipping turn
... darrydabby WINS!
Creature Experience reward for tankfans - Losing player
Walking Bob recovers 1700 Vitality
Walking Bob #3 recovers 1700 Vitality
Walking Bob #4 recovers 1700 Vitality
Player is at max xp limit, no xp reward
Creature Experience reward for darrydabby - Winning player
Winner does not get a won fight point
Loser gets humiliated, loss fights counter incremented![/spoiler]

[color="purple"]seriously, this is huge, use the spoiler tags! - Grido[/color]

Edited by Grido

• 2 weeks later...

Why do I lose the fight?
My crits are on attack and weaken mode while Rendril's crits are all frozen...

[spoiler]
Loading tankfans creatures
Loading Rendril Revant creatures
COMBO: Adding 8217 combo vitality bonus for this ritual
Applying 0% of tankfans's energetic influence
Applying 70% of Rendril Revant's energetic influence
Influences for tankfans ######
Majestic Winderwild: poweraura, regenaura, attackbonus, freeze
Freeze has no effect
Phoenix: poweraura, regenaura, attackbonus, freeze
Gabriel gets frozen
Majestic Phoenix: poweraura, regenaura, attackbonus, freeze
Volos gets frozen
Madhorn: antifreeze
Gold gets unfrozen
Gold: creatureboost, antifreeze, freeze, levelscare
Madhorn gets unfrozen
Freeze has no effect
Tamed Reindrach: creatureboost, tripleantifreeze, freeze, levelscare
Majestic Winderwild gets unfrozen
Phoenix gets unfrozen
Majestic Phoenix gets unfrozen
Phaeton gets frozen
Influences for Rendril Revant ######
Applying tankfans's Creature Tokens at 100%
Majestic Winderwild's creature tokens []
Phoenix's creature tokens []
Majestic Phoenix's creature tokens []
Madhorn's creature tokens [claw2, claw1, stardust, antifreeze, blooddrop2, blooddrop1, goldtear, blackdiamonds, blooddrop3]
[claw2] Madhorn gets 1333 attack and 0 regeneration based on Principles
[claw1] Madhorn gets 1000 power based on Principles
[blooddrop2] gets 0 initiative (10 percent)
[blooddrop1] Madhorn gets 1 initiative (20 percent) due to principles combination
[blooddrop3] Madhorn gets 327 attack (20 percent) and 1 initiative (20 percent)
Gold's creature tokens []
Tamed Reindrach's creature tokens []
Applying Rendril Revant's Creature Tokens at 30%
Volos's creature tokens [claw1, claw2, stardust, antifreeze, emeraldglare, kellethafire, enlightning, blooddrop1, blooddrop2, blooddrop3, darksky, blacktear, goldbelt, darkshield, claw3, sunshine, onyxfangs]
[claw1] Volos gets 300 power based on Principles
[claw2] Volos gets 400 attack and 0 regeneration based on Principles
[emeraldglare] Volos gets 0 regeneration and 0 defence based on enemy creature skills
[kellethafire] Volos gets +50% vitality due to missing Light and/or Element Principle
[blooddrop1] Volos gets 31715 attack (10 percent) due to principles combination
[blooddrop1] Volos gets 43598 defence (10 percent) due to principles combination
[blooddrop2] gets 2325 initiative (10 percent)
[blooddrop3] Volos gets 69774 attack (20 percent) and 5114 initiative (20 percent)
[darksky] Volos gets 1014.9324 attack and defence due to Darkness Principle
[goldbelt] Volos gets 300 defence based on won battles
[darkshield] Volos gets 535 defence
[claw3] Volos gets 60 attack, power and initiative based on Principles
[sunshine] Volos gets +20% defence due to missing Light and/or Syntropy Principle
[onyxfangs] Volos gets 8394 attack (2 percent)
Gabriel's creature tokens [claw2, stardust, blooddrop1, blooddrop2, blackdiamonds, kellethafire, osirisbelt, firedrop, darksky, onyxfangs, claw3, goldbelt, claw1, antifreeze, blooddrop3, goldtear, emeraldglare, jewelshards, darkshield]
[claw2] Gabriel gets 400 attack and 0 regeneration based on Principles
[stardust] Gabriel gets 100 regeneration and power, 25 luck
[blooddrop1] Gabriel gets 31685 attack (10 percent) due to principles combination
[blooddrop1] Gabriel gets 43668 defence (10 percent) due to principles combination
[kellethafire] Gabriel gets +50% vitality due to missing Light and/or Element Principle
[osirisbelt] Gabriel gets Max Vitality capacity increased by 1200
[darksky] Gabriel gets 1014.9324 attack and defence due to Darkness Principle
[onyxfangs] Gabriel gets 6991 attack (2 percent)
[claw3] Gabriel gets 60 attack, power and initiative based on Principles
[goldbelt] Gabriel gets 300 defence based on won battles
[claw1] Gabriel gets 300 power based on Principles
[blooddrop3] Gabriel gets 71321 attack (20 percent) and 5126 initiative (20 percent)
[emeraldglare] Gabriel gets 0 regeneration and 3 defence based on enemy creature skills
[jewelshards] Gabriel gets Max Vitality capacity doubled
Phaeton's creature tokens [claw1, emeraldglare, blooddrop1, blooddrop2, claw2, purpurmoon, blooddrop3, claw3, darksky, goldbelt, darkshield, onyxfangs, antifreeze, blacktear, sunshine, stardust, jewelshards, osirisbelt, firedrop, purpurfog, enlightning, kellethafire]
[claw1] Phaeton gets 300 power based on Principles
[emeraldglare] Phaeton gets 0 regeneration and 3 defence based on enemy creature skills
[blooddrop1] Phaeton gets 31675 attack (10 percent) due to principles combination
[blooddrop1] Phaeton gets 43603 defence (10 percent) due to principles combination
[claw2] Phaeton gets 400 attack and 0 regeneration based on Principles
[purpurmoon] Phaeton gets 69766 attack (20 percent)
[blooddrop3] Phaeton gets 83719 attack (20 percent) and 5115 initiative (20 percent)
[claw3] Phaeton gets 60 attack, power and initiative based on Principles
[darksky] Phaeton gets 1014.9324 attack and defence due to Darkness Principle
[goldbelt] Phaeton gets 300 defence based on won battles
[onyxfangs] Phaeton gets 10068 attack (2 percent)
[blacktear] Phaeton gets 16144 power, 353124 defence. All other friendly creatures lose that much stats cumulated
[sunshine] Phaeton gets +20% defence due to missing Light and/or Syntropy Principle
[jewelshards] Phaeton gets Max Vitality capacity doubled
[osirisbelt] Phaeton gets Max Vitality capacity increased by 3000
[kellethafire] Phaeton gets +50% vitality due to missing Light and/or Element Principle
Rendril Revant's Gabriel remains frozen, skipping turn
Rendril Revant's Phaeton remains frozen, skipping turn
Rendril Revant's Volos remains frozen, skipping turn
tankfans's Madhorn does damage to all creature(s) of Rendril Revant and:
- Volos receives 1 damage
and remains with 86412 vitality
- Gabriel receives 1 damage
and remains with 94512 vitality
- Phaeton receives 1 damage
and remains with 98412 vitality
tankfans's Gold does haoticdamage to all creature(s) of Rendril Revant and:
- hits haoticaly and does 1 damage to Volos
and remains with 86411 vitality
- hits haoticaly and does 1 damage to Gabriel
and remains with 94511 vitality
- hits haoticaly and does 1 damage to Phaeton
and remains with 98411 vitality
tankfans's Tamed Reindrach does haoticdamage to all creature(s) of Rendril Revant and:
and remains with 86410 vitality
and remains with 94510 vitality
and remains with 98410 vitality
tankfans's Majestic Winderwild cant find any enemy creatures to target, skipping turn
tankfans's Phoenix cant find any enemy creatures to target, skipping turn
tankfans's Majestic Phoenix does weaken to multirandom creature(s) of Rendril Revant and:
- Weaken defence effect: -50
- maintains weaken on Volos
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 385141 to 385091; )
and remains with 86410 vitality
- maintains weaken on Gabriel
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 321108 to 321058; )
and remains with 94510 vitality
- maintains weaken on Phaeton
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000885 to 1000835; )
and remains with 98410 vitality
###### START ROUND "1" ######
Applying temporary effects for Rendril Revant, slot 3 :
weaken (round:1 weaken: defence=-50|from 385141 to 385091; )
weaken (round:0 weaken: effect ended)
Applying temporary effects for Rendril Revant, slot 5 :
weaken (round:1 weaken: defence=-50|from 321108 to 321058; )
Applying temporary effects for Rendril Revant, slot 4 :
weaken (round:1 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000885 to 1000835; )
and remains with 86409 vitality
- Gabriel receives 1 damage (luck: cancel effect)
and remains with 94509 vitality
and remains with 98409 vitality
and remains with 86408 vitality
and remains with 94508 vitality
and remains with 98408 vitality
tankfans's Tamed Reindrach does haoticdamage to all creature(s) of Rendril Revant and:
and remains with 86407 vitality
and remains with 94507 vitality
and remains with 98407 vitality
tankfans's Majestic Winderwild does weaken to multirandom creature(s) of Rendril Revant and:
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 385091 to 385041; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 321058 to 321008; )
tankfans's Phoenix does weaken to multirandom creature(s) of Rendril Revant and:
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 385041 to 384991; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000835 to 1000785; )
tankfans's Majestic Phoenix does weaken to multirandom creature(s) of Rendril Revant and:
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 384991 to 384941; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 321008 to 320958; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000785 to 1000735; )
###### START ROUND "2" ######
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 385091 to 385041; )
weaken (round:1 weaken: defence=-50|from 385041 to 384991; )
weaken (round:1 weaken: defence=-50|from 384991 to 384941; )
weaken (round:1 weaken: defence=-50|from 321008 to 320958; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000835 to 1000785; )
weaken (round:1 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000785 to 1000735; )
and remains with 86406 vitality
and remains with 94506 vitality
and remains with 98406 vitality
and remains with 86405 vitality
and remains with 94505 vitality
and remains with 98405 vitality
and remains with 86404 vitality
and remains with 94504 vitality
and remains with 98404 vitality
tankfans's Majestic Winderwild does weaken to multirandom creature(s) of Rendril Revant and:
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 384941 to 384891; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000735 to 1000685; )
tankfans's Phoenix does weaken to multirandom creature(s) of Rendril Revant and:
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 384891 to 384841; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 320958 to 320908; )
and remains with 94504 vitality
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000685 to 1000635; )
tankfans's Majestic Phoenix cant find any enemy creatures to target, skipping turn
###### START ROUND "3" ######
weaken (round:1 weaken: defence=-50|from 384991 to 384941; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 384941 to 384891; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 384891 to 384841; )
weaken (round:1 weaken: defence=-50|from 321058 to 321008; )
weaken (round:1 weaken: defence=-50|from 321008 to 320958; )
weaken (round:1 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000785 to 1000735; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000735 to 1000685; )
weaken (round:1 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000685 to 1000635; )
and remains with 86403 vitality
and remains with 94503 vitality
and remains with 98403 vitality
and remains with 86402 vitality
and remains with 94502 vitality
and remains with 98402 vitality
and remains with 86401 vitality
and remains with 94501 vitality
and remains with 98401 vitality
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 384841 to 384791; )
and remains with 86401 vitality
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000635 to 1000585; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 320958 to 320908; )
and remains with 94501 vitality
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000585 to 1000535; )
###### START ROUND "4" ######
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 384941 to 384891; )
weaken (round:1 weaken: defence=-50|from 384891 to 384841; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000685 to 1000635; )
weaken (round:1 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000635 to 1000585; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000585 to 1000535; )
and remains with 86400 vitality
and remains with 94500 vitality
and remains with 98400 vitality
and remains with 86399 vitality
and remains with 94499 vitality
and remains with 98399 vitality
and remains with 86398 vitality
and remains with 94498 vitality
and remains with 98398 vitality
tankfans's Majestic Winderwild cant find any enemy creatures to target, skipping turn
and remains with 86398 vitality
and remains with 94498 vitality
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000535 to 1000485; )
and remains with 98398 vitality
tankfans's Majestic Phoenix cant find any enemy creatures to target, skipping turn
###### START ROUND "5" ######
weaken (round:1 weaken: defence=-50|from 384941 to 384891; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 384891 to 384841; )
weaken (round:1 weaken: defence=-50|from 321108 to 321058; )
weaken (round:1 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000635 to 1000585; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000585 to 1000535; )
weaken (round:1 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000535 to 1000485; )
and remains with 86397 vitality
and remains with 94497 vitality
and remains with 98397 vitality
and remains with 86396 vitality
and remains with 94496 vitality
and remains with 98396 vitality
and remains with 86395 vitality
and remains with 94495 vitality
and remains with 98395 vitality
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000485 to 1000435; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 384791 to 384741; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000435 to 1000385; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 384741 to 384691; )
and remains with 94495 vitality
###### START ROUND "6" ######
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 384841 to 384791; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 384791 to 384741; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 384741 to 384691; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 321108 to 321058; )
weaken (round:1 weaken: defence=-50|from 321058 to 321008; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000535 to 1000485; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000485 to 1000435; )
and remains with 86394 vitality
and remains with 94494 vitality
- Phaeton receives 1 damage (luck: cancel effect)
and remains with 98394 vitality
and remains with 86393 vitality
and remains with 94493 vitality
and remains with 98393 vitality
and remains with 86392 vitality
and remains with 94492 vitality
and remains with 98392 vitality
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 384691 to 384641; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000435 to 1000385; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 384641 to 384591; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 320958 to 320908; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000385 to 1000335; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 384591 to 384541; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 320908 to 320858; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000335 to 1000285; )
###### START ROUND "7" ######
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 384691 to 384641; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 384641 to 384591; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 384591 to 384541; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 321008 to 320958; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 320958 to 320908; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 320908 to 320858; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000435 to 1000385; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000385 to 1000335; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000335 to 1000285; )
and remains with 86391 vitality
and remains with 94491 vitality
and remains with 98391 vitality
and remains with 86390 vitality
and remains with 94490 vitality
and remains with 98390 vitality
and remains with 86389 vitality
and remains with 94489 vitality
and remains with 98389 vitality
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 384541 to 384491; )
and remains with 86389 vitality
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 320858 to 320808; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000285 to 1000235; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 320808 to 320758; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000235 to 1000185; )
###### START ROUND "8" ######
weaken (round:1 weaken: defence=-50|from 384641 to 384591; )
weaken (round:1 weaken: defence=-50|from 384591 to 384541; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 384541 to 384491; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 320908 to 320858; )
weaken (round:1 weaken: defence=-50|from 320858 to 320808; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 320808 to 320758; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000335 to 1000285; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000285 to 1000235; )
weaken (round:1 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000235 to 1000185; )
and remains with 86388 vitality
and remains with 94488 vitality
and remains with 98388 vitality
and remains with 86387 vitality
and remains with 94487 vitality
and remains with 98387 vitality
and remains with 86386 vitality
and remains with 94486 vitality
and remains with 98386 vitality
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 384491 to 384441; )
and remains with 86386 vitality
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 320758 to 320708; )
and remains with 94486 vitality
###### START ROUND "9" ######
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 384591 to 384541; )
weaken (round:1 weaken: defence=-50|from 384541 to 384491; )
weaken (round:1 weaken: defence=-50|from 320858 to 320808; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 320808 to 320758; )
weaken (round:1 weaken: defence=-50|from 320758 to 320708; )
weaken (round:1 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000335 to 1000285; )
weaken (round:1 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000285 to 1000235; )
and remains with 86385 vitality
and remains with 94485 vitality
and remains with 98385 vitality
and remains with 86384 vitality
and remains with 94484 vitality
and remains with 98384 vitality
and remains with 86383 vitality
and remains with 94483 vitality
and remains with 98383 vitality
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 384491 to 384441; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 320708 to 320658; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000235 to 1000185; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 384441 to 384391; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 320658 to 320608; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000185 to 1000135; )
###### START ROUND "10" ######
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 384541 to 384491; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 384491 to 384441; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 320758 to 320708; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 320708 to 320658; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000285 to 1000235; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000235 to 1000185; )
and remains with 86382 vitality
and remains with 94482 vitality
- Phaeton receives 1 damage (luck: cancel effect)
and remains with 98382 vitality
and remains with 86381 vitality
and remains with 94481 vitality
and remains with 98381 vitality
and remains with 86380 vitality
and remains with 94480 vitality
and remains with 98380 vitality
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 384441 to 384391; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 320658 to 320608; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000185 to 1000135; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 384391 to 384341; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000135 to 1000085; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 384341 to 384291; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 320608 to 320558; )
###### START ROUND "11" ######
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 384441 to 384391; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 384391 to 384341; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 384341 to 384291; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 320708 to 320658; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 320658 to 320608; )
weaken (round:1 weaken: defence=-50|from 320608 to 320558; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000235 to 1000185; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000185 to 1000135; )
and remains with 86379 vitality
and remains with 94479 vitality
and remains with 98379 vitality
and remains with 86378 vitality
and remains with 94478 vitality
and remains with 98378 vitality
and remains with 86377 vitality
and remains with 94477 vitality
and remains with 98377 vitality
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 384291 to 384241; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 320558 to 320508; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000135 to 1000085; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 384241 to 384191; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 320508 to 320458; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000085 to 1000035; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 320458 to 320408; )
weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000035 to 999985; )
###### START ROUND "12" ######
weaken (round:1 weaken: defence=-50|from 384341 to 384291; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 384291 to 384241; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 384241 to 384191; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 320558 to 320508; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 320508 to 320458; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 320458 to 320408; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000135 to 1000085; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000085 to 1000035; )
weaken (round:2 weaken: defence=-50|from 1000035 to 999985; )
... Fight ended because it was too long. Player that lost the most of his army looses
... Rendril Revant WINS! 0% vs -49.941201%
Creature Experience reward for tankfans - Losing player
Creature Experience reward for Rendril Revant - Winning player
Volos recovers 1174450 Vitality
Gabriel recovers 2453256 Vitality
Phaeton recovers 3053570 Vitality
Winner does not get a won fight point
Loser does not get a lost fight point
[/spoiler]

• 1 year later...