painting

Muratus del Mur

[quote name='Muratus del Mur' timestamp='1293769209' post='76447']
by simply NOT doing everything i should have done, lol
like i said, idle day
lets generalise this...i like to think my purpose in life is to have each day idle in such way :))
[/quote]

I like it. Trade you a wind dragon plus 4 old angiens for it !

:P

Cutler

That's a very good one :D
Although I'm not a big fan of Pink in paintings, this one turns out to be great in colors!

I'd like to see that one full sized, because when clikcing it, you can't see it as a whole, and the thumbnail is just too tiny
In the tiny one it looks like it's a tree standing next to water, while big sized it looks like it roots dig into some evil-shadow world :D

[s]I'd like to know how high it is, because like Shadow says, it's not that clear...[/s]*

[quote name='Muratus del Mur' timestamp='1293769209' post='76447']
lets generalise this...i like to think my purpose in life is to have each day idle in such way :))
[/quote]

I know the feeling very well
Schoolwork - painting - schoolwork - painting
(...)
Meh, painting
:P

*Edit: Mur types faster... xD

Edited by Prince Marvolo

I think it's awesome.

When I have my own place to live and make my own money, pictures on the wall will be chosen carefully, in any case, I would put either something that symbolizes an idea I respect either something that just makes me feel good.
I would put this painting on my wall definitely! :D
I love the red ambient and I like the details

• Root Admin

i never sold any art ever, not the sculptures and not any painting. I didnt looked for it to be sold. Its something I create and by that I put part of myself in it. It feels strange to make something for a price, and that price would probably be overestimated by me. The things I do usualy end up deserted or damaged in some forgotten place..that would be the only reason i would sell , just to know someone else takes better care of it than i do. So basically the default answer is "not for sale", but please amuse me, what would be a decent price you were thinking of? I never understood the price of art, lol.