Images
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by nadrolski
-
Misleading link?
Under 'Free credits (0)' section, one vote link appears to be misleading, and most likely we do not give any +vote (for MD to that site). The link was good before, not sure since when did this started. I see this, instead of this. Fyi, Boss BFH.
-
Necrovion demands blood!
nadrolski (169416) Heat Donation August 9, 2016
-
Guardian of Tools Should Grabban based on depletion?
Aethon, that is your opinion. But please, do not ask for the public's sympathy for the sake of making your assumptions real strong. It won't be healthy for you. I am just doing my part, with that Guardian role, nothing personal like what you are assuming. My response of 'LOL' was intended for you (though my fault for not making it clear here what was that for) for your sudden "stunt" action against me. And my opinion with what you done, like what I posted on your PL in-game, you pathetically trying to be relevant again. Nice try. You have a problem with my role? Why not contact Miq? Or if you, like most, want me out in MD? Go for Chewett/Mur. You got the nerve to say I am doing these for personal reasons. Prove it. Anyways, darkraptor, didn't you hoard like three (3) Pickaxe at GG capitol? I may not have a screenshot of the chances I saw your inventory, but I saw it multiple times. Lucky you are the Guardian at that location has not done anything against you. I stand by my belief/judgment, depletion is also an abuse. And as a Guardian, provided with a legislator tool, sticking to that role and without any outside influence, I have to do what I have to do. I may have done the same thing to No one, but I do not have the chance to catch him; and there were times he depleted MB water sources with his customized/modified/god-mode water gathering tool, and this tool I hold won't help me. Yes, you had a screenshot of me depleting a water source inside LR, the one that usually only reaches one (1) water when regenerated (rain-weathers don't refill that source, fyi, and you know that for sure). What about those at Raven's Peace? At Wasp's Totem? You have any screenshots too? Regardless of who depleted/depletes water at those sources, I do not made those as basis to use this legislator tool as it is already outside MB. Or maybe you overlooked my note to you when I used a tool on you? I stated inside MB and never I said any outside MB. Like now, Day 212 04:20 ST, I see No one depleted water here in Raven's Peace. I won't interfere with LR Citizen's resource rule even I have a tool and chance to ban him. Of course, I will when he does that again at MB. Sorry for my grammar if you find it difficult to understand. Merged, no need for 3 consecutive posts. ~B
- WTS / WTT : Mineral Water, Thin Wood Sheets
- Guardian of Tools Should Grabban based on depletion?
-
Cookie consent malware
- Happy Birthday Kyphis the Bard
Happy Birthday, Kyphis! High five!- Happy Birthday Witty!
Belated Happy Birthday, Witty! High five!- Happy Birthday Valoryn!
Happy Birthday and high five!- Testers
Active Days : 2361 Win/Loss quantities : 17267 / 18159 Balance Status : Unbalanced / Allied Available time frame : 3:00 ST-ish to 6:00 ST-ish, and depends on my free time- Happy Birthday Azull!
Happy Birthday! High five!- The "Lost Island" possible names.
- Why no water at wind's sanctuary/crossing?
As far as I can remember, it was included in the proposal but disapproved.- Happy Birthday Eagle Eye
Belated Happy Birthday, Pogi!- Happy Birthday Burns!
Happy Birthday! High five- Guardian of Tools
name : nadrolski ID : 169416, AD : 2338 location : 1_4x4_2 (Wind's Sanctuary, Capitol of Marind Bell), and if possible 1_4x2_1 (Passage of War) too. Being one of Marind Bell's finest, I guess I am the man for the job. Not really an expert, but I can say I have enough experience and knowledge with Marind Bell tools : Buckets, Rain Collectors and those Needles (with exception of the dice). I tried to give way for my fellows for this role, but I guess they really love to see me as a "Guardian Dowser". High five!- Happy Birthday Clock Master
Happy Birthday, Sir! High five!- Happy Birthday nadrolski
Thank you, friends! High fives to you!- Creature Capsule
Creature Spawn- Happy B-day Sunfire!
Hey, Happy Birthday! High five!- Happy Birthday Rophs
Happy Birthday! High five!- First TST Auction
[ Sorry, I overlooked the starting day. ]- Pass-time entertainment
- Pass-time entertainment
- Pass-time entertainment
- Happy Birthday Kyphis the Bard