Images
-
Petal Elucid I
Petal Elucid I
By Chewett ·
Winner of the auction will have this exclusivity for this creature for at least 60 days
-
tldWPhu.png
-
First Bug Achievement?
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by petty dodds
-
battle rituals
I think I need some IT help with this issue. I'm trying to set my battle rituals but the drop down menu under the slots where I place my creatures will not click so I can not set the attack, or defense, damage, etc. I am running up to date flash players on my PC. Other suggestions, tips, ideas, hints, etc? If I can't modify my attack then I'm liable to tip the win/lose balance. O.o
-
Petition for Citizenship
Thanks Eagle Eye! It has been a very warm welcome thus far. Rophs, you should hear ME sing it. I got some pipes and I love to croon to this one.
-
Petition for Citizenship
Wow such a warm welcome. And yes, i'll be happy to be a female body guard... for anyone. :blink:
-
Petition for Citizenship
Hello everyone and thank you for your warm welcome to Marind Bell already. I am quite fond of this land and have enjoyed meeting some of you already. I even have the great fortune of knowing Maebius IRL. I have made a petition for citizenship because I can not fathom finding another land as inviting. My favorite spot is Willow's Shop because I love the music played at that scene. And I finally defeated the second guard. Took some doing! I submitted my petition yesterday so by my estimation, I have six days to get the vote. Please consider me for your beautiful land. Petty