Tipu vs. Grasan

Tipu

[quote name='Tipu' timestamp='1318452239' post='93987']
[url="http://www.animasher.com/watch/351761_474973002"]http://www.animasher...51761_474973002[/url]
[/quote]
That.. was a -complete- waste of time. It also makes me wonder if you are any older than say. 10.

Well I find it completely and utterly ridiculous, but it is amusing to say the least. But then again, I'm a fan of crude jokes, so I can't complain much. Work on the animation a tad and maybe the script a lil' too. It would have looked better if you hadn't used pixelated images.

Edited by Amoran Kalamanira Kol

[quote]
That.. was a -complete- waste of time. It also makes me wonder if you are any older than say. 10.[/quote]
And yet you spent more time on it.

Tipu, you know I won't argue with you about taste. But you always make me laugh somehow :))
btw. how is evil Bob?

Edited by Azull

• 1 month later...

I The Lord Tipu Claiming reward or rewardsss for finding a in-game feature before it was officially released.

As u can clearly see i made this Video and predicted the evolution of Grasans and also very accurately predicted the Fart grasans feature before it was officially announced. Thanks to my AI Generation-6 Kidneys.

[log=announcement] [color=#CCCCCC]Ann. 2089 - [2011-11-15 07:46:14 - Stage 11][/color]
[b]The Farting Grasan produces Toxic gas[/b]
A farting grasan (thx Mya) will fart excessively. These ..products..of his ability *cough* can be collected for later use, whatever those uses might be. Toxic gas together with toxic herbs and other similar things to come, will be usable as primary source to extract deadly poisons or power up items with effects such as paralyze or intoxicate. [/log]

Alche got his statue for finding a route before it was officially opened. But iam not asking for a statue or monument for me (iam not that greedy or self-centered guy as u know). A reward of 100 gc or equivalent will do too. :D
-The Lord Tipu.

[quote name='Tipu' timestamp='1322118795' post='96508']
I The Lord Tipu Claiming reward or rewardsss for finding a in-game feature before it was officially released.

As u can clearly see i made this Video and predicted the evolution of Grasans and also very accurately predicted the Fart grasans feature before it was officially announced. Thanks to my AI Generation-6 Kidneys.

[log=announcement] [color=#CCCCCC]Ann. 2089 - [2011-11-15 07:46:14 - Stage 11][/color]
[b]The Farting Grasan produces Toxic gas[/b]
A farting grasan (thx Mya) will fart excessively. These ..products..of his ability *cough* can be collected for later use, whatever those uses might be. Toxic gas together with toxic herbs and other similar things to come, will be usable as primary source to extract deadly poisons or power up items with effects such as paralyze or intoxicate. [/log]

Alche got his statue for finding a route before it was officially opened. But iam not asking for a statue or monument for me (iam not that greedy or self-centered guy as u know). A reward of 100 gc or equivalent will do too. :D
-The Lord Tipu.
[/quote]

Yep you are the founder of Farting Grasan he he

Why this Kolavari Kolavari da :P
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR12Z8f1Dh8&feature=aso"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR12Z8f1Dh8&feature=aso[/url]

-rider